FROST is offline Associate Member

Week 4, (more questions)

What up people this is my 4 week progress, scale says I only gained 3 pounds. I was at gnc looking to buy some protein and there was like 3 or 4 diff kinds, I was going to ask the guy what he thought but he was too busy picking his nose. Any suggestions on a brand of protein? I will post more pics in a few hours when I take them. I am all natural, week 4 of every day at the gym.

Sorry people, I meant to reply to my old post but I started another one.

Height:5'6
    Weight:138 (dont know if i believe it or not, home scale says 132, gym scale says 138)
    Arms, legs, chest stats will be posted soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Week 4, (more questions)-week-1-4-progress-chest.jpg  
    Last edited by FROST; 03-21-2003 at 09:43 PM.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cheapest you can find, and the most you can get bro. Maybe think about some creatine, and a multi-vit. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GEAR. Hang in there bro. You look great for 16 yrs old. Keep it up. stay on the protien, and eat, eat, eat! Nice work so far bro!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Damn Bro! Nice Progress! Keep doin what your doin.

BowFlex-er is offline Junior Member
    That's a big difference from week 1, mind me asking what's your workout exercises?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    3 pounds of quality gains is awsome Bro,congrats!I prefer Iso-pure (any flavor).Little pricey but the best tasting,but I agree with jdawg any protien will surfice!At age 16 your body is producing alot of testosterone at a quality no one can buy,a steady gain of 3pds. a month is 36pds solid pounds in one year that you'll keep and be a 17 year old man of ripped fury,just keep doing what your doing because it's showing your bi's,tri's,delts,and neck are thick Bro!!!!Are you sure your not juicing?

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Here is what I am doing right now, I have only been working out solid for 4 weeks, so I am still experimenting with routines.

Mondays: Bi's, four arms

Tues: chest, tri's

Wens: shoulders (just shoulders because I beat the hell out of them)

Thurs: wheels

Fri: I normally can’t make it on fri's but when I do, I do everything, but half the sets of what I would normally do.

Thanks for all the compliments people, its nice when other people notice your progress. I am sorry I cant get more pics until Monday. But is there any suggestions on my upper body?
    Last edited by FROST; 03-22-2003 at 05:34 PM.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    Do You workout back? I am not Mr Olympia but at your age, Things like heavy deadlifts, cleans, Squats, Benches, And Military Presses, could go a long way in thicking your physique, you look pretty lean, so for a diet i would just recommend eating anything in sight especially whole milk and whole eggs and meat, at this age eat, as many clean (not sugar) carbs as you want and just stick at it, but with enough food hard work rest, and determintion it looks like you have a good physique to work with, and listen to the people on this board I don't post very much but have learned a lot from them too just by reading and listeing, oh and one more thing about just starting, most peoples public libabries have a wealth of good free info that you could use

Good Luck

Thread Information