Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    spinister is offline New Member

7 wk Tren cycle before and after with pics

delete
    Last edited by spinister; 05-06-2012 at 01:59 AM.

delete
    Last edited by spinister; 05-06-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dam nice job !

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Nice work bro really shredded now. Did you shut down hard. As you have admitted Tren first cycle ouch.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Well done bro, fantastic transformation...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    Nice work bro really shredded now. Did you shut down hard. As you have admitted Tren first cycle ouch.
    No doubt about it, yeah. If I had to do it over again I would up the dose of test a bit.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    what's your diet? Please?

iliveforever is offline New Member
    damn good shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    what's your diet? Please?
    Strict low calorie. I went low carbs, cycled carbs on off days and did a refeed once a week on deadlift day. Refeed was 500 cals over maintenance, tried to go 30/70 protein/carbs no fat getting small meals in every 1 1/2 - 2 hrs.

Workout days:

Meal 1: Pre-workout - 1 cup 2% milk, 1/2 cup quick oats heated in microwave, added 1 scoop syntha 6 chocolate malt protein and splenda.. I call it bodybuilder soup, shits delicious with a little splenda
    Meal 2: Immediate Post-workout - 50g whey, 75g dextrose shake
    Meal 3: 1 hr post workout - 5 oz tuna with salsa
    Meal 4: 1 cup FF cottage cheese with salsa
    Meal 5: 1/2 scoop whey, 1/2 scoop casein shake with ice, water and splenda in blender
    Meal 6: 4 oz non-red meat (chicken breast or pork tenderloin usually) with carrots and broccoli
    Meal 7: Bed - 1 scoop casein, 1 cup skim milk, 1 tsp peanut butter shake with ice and splenda in blender

Stuck to that routine pretty religiously, off days were usually the same but substituted egg beaters or other no carb protein sources in.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Outstanding!
    How old are you? - Just asking because I'm 42, and working on a very similar first cycle.
    The diet is VERY nice. Did you have any issues with recovery or energy with it?
    What was your workout history up to this point?

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    good job bro!! enjoy the results

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Well done...
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    Outstanding!
    How old are you? - Just asking because I'm 42, and working on a very similar first cycle.
    The diet is VERY nice. Did you have any issues with recovery or energy with it?
    What was your workout history up to this point?
    I'm 26. Recovery was never an issue, I would absolutely slam a body part and feel like I was ready to do it all over again in a day or two. Energy in the gym was good, not outstanding. Outside of the gym the lethargy is bad. I found I had more energy f I gave my pre-workout carbs an extra 45 minutes to digest, so I started eating it an hour and a half before my first lift rather than 45 mins.

I hadn't planned on using clenbuterol , but I did end up taking it to start week 6 working my way up to 120mcg/day because I was feeling so run down. I would, without question, advise using it with your cycle (2 weeks on, 2 off) to help with energy if you can handle the jitters it gives you at first (they taper off later). Stuff is absolutely amazing, doesn't matter how low calories you go on clen IMO - you will have energy in and out of the gym. I am actually dreading next week when I stop.

I've been lifting for 9 years, but this is the first time I've ever focused more on bodybuilding than just strength/mass and the first time my body fat has been below even 16-17%.. For most of those 9 years I've been the type of guy whose Monday chest/tricep workout is 5 sets of bench, close grip bench, weighted dips and call it a day.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Ahhh the wonders of Tren and a solid diet.

Yes you shouldnt of ran it first. (So other newbies dont go and start shootin up tren)

But least you seem to be mentally sound. Unlike alot of other newbies who are still little kids with body issues.

You made an amazing transformation. Keep up the hard work bro.

Isnt it great to see whats under all that flub and pudge you had? Makes you never want to bulk like that again huh?

Thanks for the comments all I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post

Isnt it great to see whats under all that flub and pudge you had? Makes you never want to bulk like that again huh?
    Ha, I had this EXACT conversation with my lifting buddy. Used to be I would bulk from my previous definition of a "lean" 200 @ 17-18% body fat all the way up to 225-230 at 22-23%.. yeah, never again.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Nice transformation bro..You didnt speak of any negatives..Did you get any of the "normal" sides associated with tren ?

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Nice transformation bro..You didnt speak of any negatives..Did you get any of the "normal" sides associated with tren?
    Yes I did experience many of the common sides. I had trouble falling/staying asleep at night, but once I started taking 100mg of diphenhydramine I had no issues (no weird dreams either). Night sweats were uncommon, but if they did happen it was usually after refeeds which leads me to believe that those sweats are probably carbohydrate related.

Anger/irritability... wow. No way around that one really, I've been a rampaging bastard for the duration of this cycle. Stuff that normally wouldn't even phase me, or if it did I would forget about it 3 minutes later now would have me feeling like I needed to hit someone and I would dwell on it. I'm normally a very passive type, too. Crazy. Libido was down some but definitely not dramatically. Lethargy or tren death or whatever you want to call it, was at times brutal before I started using clen ... when I wasn't in the gym I've basically been either a complete zombie or just a pissed off zombie.

I had some slight body acne but that seemed to me to be related as much to my new shaver and ingrown hairs as much as the cycle itself, nothing major.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spinister View Post
    Strict low calorie. I went low carbs, cycled carbs on off days and did a refeed once a week on deadlift day. Refeed was 500 cals over maintenance, tried to go 30/70 protein/carbs no fat getting small meals in every 1 1/2 - 2 hrs.

Workout days:

Meal 1: Pre-workout - 1 cup 2% milk, 1/2 cup quick oats heated in microwave, added 1 scoop syntha 6 chocolate malt protein and splenda.. I call it bodybuilder soup, shits delicious with a little splenda
    Meal 2: Immediate Post-workout - 50g whey, 75g dextrose shake
    Meal 3: 1 hr post workout - 5 oz tuna with salsa
    Meal 4: 1 cup FF cottage cheese with salsa
    Meal 5: 1/2 scoop whey, 1/2 scoop casein shake with ice, water and splenda in blender
    Meal 6: 4 oz non-red meat (chicken breast or pork tenderloin usually) with carrots and broccoli
    Meal 7: Bed - 1 scoop casein, 1 cup skim milk, 1 tsp peanut butter shake with ice and splenda in blender

Stuck to that routine pretty religiously, off days were usually the same but substituted egg beaters or other no carb protein sources in.
    Looks good in your diet, I will try some like this one day, the only problem I will face will be eating Cottage cheese every day, thanks for sharing....

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    How much cardio did you do per week.Great job btw

Quote Originally Posted by gonebluffn View Post
    How much cardio did you do per week.Great job btw
    Initially my plan was to do 5 low intensity cardio sessions per week @ 45 minutes each with off days on Tuesdays (squat day) and Saturdays (deadlift day). I was able to stick to that for the first couple weeks to good results. After that, the overall fatigue set in pretty heavily and I just aimed for doing it as often as my body would let me and usually did 3 low intensity sessions per week. And those turned into EXTREMELY low intensity sessions once I started with the clen , between the cycle and clen I was wheezing like a geezer at a 9 minute mile pace.

A smarter person than me who starts the cycle at a more manageable weight/bf won't need cardio to get to the 9-10% range. Strict dieting and letting the tren /clen do their thing will be plenty. Beyond that I think is where you'll have to look at really pushing the cardio issue. But, if you're hell bent on shedding the fat my advice is to simply do as much as you can because conventional wisdom about catabolism goes out the window (within reason of course).

stpete is offline Banned
    Good work.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fantastic work, gotta love that tren .

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    yeah buddy.

massive transformation in 7 weeks only.

did you have any cheat meals or clean diet for 7 week s?

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Great work mate.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    wow damn bro. i wonder if i could pull that off in 7 weeks lol. how much cardio?

**sorry i see you answered the cardio thing**

What was your cycle schedule? Did you start/stop compounds at the same time, or different times?

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    yeah buddy.

massive transformation in 7 weeks only.

did you have any cheat meals or clean diet for 7 week s?
    No cheat meals, the refeeds were enough for me but looking back with the amount of weight I dropped a cheat meal now and then wouldn't have been a big deal. I did go through about a pack of sugar free gum and a couple gallons of no calorie lemonade type drinks every day though to help with how little food was going in. I'm sure some people are against diet soda, I drank a ton of that as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    What was your cycle schedule? Did you start/stop compounds at the same time, or different times?
    I didn't start and stop. Tren Ace 50mg/ed weeks 1-8, Test Prop 50mg/ed weeks 1-10.

LOL, yeah, I'll eat/not eat just about anything in my quest, but until I see REAL evidence, my Diet Coke isn't going anywhere. Love the stuff!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Awesome transformation bro! This thread came in good time for me; i'm actually about to start that exact same cycle in a couple of week, but the test will only be run for 9 weeks instead of 10. I'm obviously at a much lower starting bodyfat than you were (but not as much muscle), so all else being equal, I should shred up really nicely based on your results!!!

I'll be running HCG @ 250iu 2x a week as well. Did you run any HCG intra cycle?

What did PCT look like?

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Very nice improvements. Looking good man.

csavage0 is offline Member
    Sick bro. Great work.

go4gold is offline Member
    Im a bit confused on the diet, you saying 30% protein, and 70% carbs, or the other way around? Great results by the way man. I love tren /prop. I might have to try this diet later. How often did you refeed in a week?

sebaco2011 is offline New Member
    yeah if you could post up how many calories you ate and as well as your macro nutrient intake for both refeeds and regular days that would be pretty cool and much appreciated , also what was your workout split like?

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Awesome transformation bro! This thread came in good time for me; i'm actually about to start that exact same cycle in a couple of week, but the test will only be run for 9 weeks instead of 10. I'm obviously at a much lower starting bodyfat than you were (but not as much muscle), so all else being equal, I should shred up really nicely based on your results!!!

I'll be running HCG @ 250iu 2x a week as well. Did you run any HCG intra cycle?

What did PCT look like?
    I saw that HCG was common for the cycle, but I didn't have it in mine. My PCT is a tapering 5 week nolva + clomid to 40mg nolva ED/50mg clomid ED for the last 4 weeks. Good luck with your cycle bro, I wouldn't be surprised to see major strength gains considering most of my lifts went up slightly despite dropping 4-5 pounds a week. If you don't have to drop much I'm sure it'll be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by go4gold View Post
    Im a bit confused on the diet, you saying 30% protein, and 70% carbs, or the other way around? Great results by the way man. I love tren/prop. I might have to try this diet later. How often did you refeed in a week?
    Yes 30% protein, 70% carbs, try to avoid fats. I refed once every week for the duration of the cycle, but honestly with a higher body fat it's not necessary aside from the mental relief from the super low calorie diet, and the lower you get you probably even need to do it more often - every 4-5 days if you're shooting for that 7-8% range would be my bet. Doing it once every week, there was a noticeable trend of shedding much more weight in the 3 days following the refeed opposed to the 3 days preceding it.

Quote Originally Posted by sebaco2011 View Post
    yeah if you could post up how many calories you ate and as well as your macro nutrient intake for both refeeds and regular days that would be pretty cool and much appreciated , also what was your workout split like?
    It changed a lot so I don't think I can give you quite that much info, the diet I listed has been for the last two weeks when I had my body fat at more manageable levels, I was eating more than that early in the cycle. I was 217 pounds, if I ate 1500 calories on off days and 1900 on lifting days I would have keeled over in the first week. My diet has been exactly the same on non-lifting days as what I listed above except for I had 4 servings of egg beaters (120cal, 30g protein) for breakfast with worcstershire (sp?) sauce when I woke up and cottage cheese instead of the post workout shake.. I definitely found solid foods to be more filling than the low calorie protein shakes so I tried to get more solids in on off days.

Refeeds again, it varied. I kept it simple, my carb sources were fruits, vegetables, oatmeal and whatever small amount from the milk and cottage cheese was in there. Just don't go more than 500 cals over maintenance and keep the carbs coming every 1 1/2 - 2 hours and your metabolism will be humming.

Here was my workout schedule, tried to hit every body part hard 2x a week. Yes I know I skimp on legs, I've never had to work them hard to get the size/strength I want in my lower body. I went away from conventional cutting wisdom and kept everything in the 5-8 rep range. I tried higher rep work for a couple weeks and my strength started dipping, so I went back to lifting as heavy as possible.

Monday Chest/Arms/Abs
    Flat Bench x 3
    Incline DB Press x 3
    Decline Cable Fly x 2
    Weighted CG Pull-up x 3
    Preacher Curl x 3
    Standing Cable Curl x 2
    Weighted Dips (leaning back, triceps focused) x 3
    Skullcrusher x 3
    Cable Kickbacks x 2
    (4 sets forearms, 4 sets abs)

Tuesday Back/Shoulders/Traps/Legs
    Military Press x 3
    Standing Lateral DB Raises x 3
    Bent Over DB Rear Delt Row x 3
    Rack Pulls x 3
    T-Bar Row x 3
    Lat Pulldowns x 3
    Trap Machine (no idea what this is called lol) Shrug x 3
    Squats x 4
    Calves x4

Thursday Chest/Arms/Abs
    Incline Bench x 3
    Flat Bench DB Press x 3
    Pec Fly Machine x 2
    Standing Cambered Bar Curl x 3
    Hammer Curl DB x 3
    Seated DB Iso curl x 2
    CGBP x 3
    Seated Overhead DB Extension x 3
    Cable Pushdowns x 2
    (4 sets forearms, 4 sets abs)

Saturday Back/Shoulders/Traps/Legs
    Seated DB Shoulder Press x 3
    Cable Lateral Raise x 3
    Reverse-seated Pec Fly Machine Rear Delts x 3
    Bent-over BB Row x 4
    Weighted Pull-up x 4
    Standing DB Trap Shrug x 3
    Deadlift x 4
    Calves x 4

Also I meant to note, I am not prone to male pattern baldness - I had some slight shedding around my temples when I was 22-23 that stopped, but the tren started it up again. Not super noticeable, but if you are destined to lose some hair at any point in your future the tren will make it now instead of later lol.
    Last edited by spinister; 08-18-2011 at 02:26 AM.

sebaco2011 is offline New Member
    Ah okay thanks appreciate it , so would you reccomend refeeds if carbs are at 1g per pound of bodyweight or is that enough carbs to not really need a refeed during a cutting diet ?

also I noticed that you said your bodyfat was to high lol man you aint to high on that bodyfat I would almost say thats a perfect amount for your cycle since your goal was cutting anyway and it looked like you had a solid amount of mass to work with . What's your plans for after cycle besides keeping strength the same , you going to go for a lean bulk perhaps just eating a bit over maintenance or you going to just go all out bulk and eat like 1000 cals over maintenance levels?

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Nice one your shredded! How are your wheels looking?

412smb412 is offline New Member
    ur incredibly motivating! i haven't worked out in a year and am getting back on track! i would like to try your diet but have a few questions...

1. i'm 5'10, 20 yrs, and 200 lb (bf is mid-high 20's, pretty out of shape) and i was wondering if i could use ur diet with teh same quantities?
    2. if you dont mind me asking what is refeed and what is the purpose/how do u use it and determine yoru maintainence calories?
    3. i always thought the cardio would cause too much catabolism but is this just a rumor?
    4. how often/ how many calories should be done on a cheat day?
    Last edited by 412smb412; 08-18-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sebaco2011 View Post
    Ah okay thanks appreciate it , so would you reccomend refeeds if carbs are at 1g per pound of bodyweight or is that enough carbs to not really need a refeed during a cutting diet ?

also I noticed that you said your bodyfat was to high lol man you aint to high on that bodyfat I would almost say thats a perfect amount for your cycle since your goal was cutting anyway and it looked like you had a solid amount of mass to work with . What's your plans for after cycle besides keeping strength the same , you going to go for a lean bulk perhaps just eating a bit over maintenance or you going to just go all out bulk and eat like 1000 cals over maintenance levels?
    If you're not doing any carb cycling, I don't think you'll get as much out of the refeeds. The main reason for the refeed is because after a few days throughout the week of a caloric intake so far below maintenance with no carbs, your metabolism is going to go into hibernation mode and try to store everything it has. I would say monitor the scale and the mirror and when your cutting progress starts slowing noticeably that's when it would be a good time to refeed. Unless you just need it for the mental satisfaction, and there's definitely value in that which is the main reason I did them from the start even though I probably didn't need to, technically.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOnes View Post
    Nice one your shredded! How are your wheels looking?

Quote Originally Posted by 412smb412 View Post
    ur incredibly motivating! i haven't worked out in a year and am getting back on track! i would like to try your diet but have a few questions...

1. i'm 5'10, 20 yrs, and 200 lb (bf is mid-high 20's, pretty out of shape) and i was wondering if i could use ur diet with teh same quantities?
    2. if you dont mind me asking what is refeed and what is the purpose/how do u use it and determine yoru maintainence calories?
    3. i always thought the cardio would cause too much catabolism but is this just a rumor?
    4. how often/ how many calories should be done on a cheat day?
    You could use it, it just depends on how fast you want to shed weight and how much discipline you have.. If you aren't trying to drop more than 1-2 pounds a week you can add another 400-500 calories and not spend most of your waking hours starving.

For maintenance calculations, I've been using this one http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm for a few years and it's been accurate for my metabolism and activity level. You have to take into account if your metabolism is slower or faster than average and what your non-lifting activity level is.. Obviously if you work in landscaping or construction or something you're going to need a hell of a lot more calories than a desk job.

I wouldn't try to lose more than a pound or two a week if I was cutting naturally, so yeah, if you're doing it natural don't go overboard on cardio or it will catabolize muscle no question..

I didn't do cheat days, the refeed basically serves that purpose. If you gotta eat the unhealthy stuff though, I still wouldn't go more than 500 calories over maintenance and definitely wouldn't do it more than once every 7-10 days or you're just setting back too much progress IMO.

go4gold is offline Member
    Well I am very impressed man. You did an amazing job. I have the same concept to my diet as well. Keep it the same and try not to cheat. To me, its easier to always do the same thing and get on a good solid eating routine. My calorie intake is below maintance by 500 cals, but my carb intake seems to be sufficient with my enegy level in my workouts. My goal is nothing but fat loss. I don't really refeed and now after finally working out again after 9 months and my quick initial weight gain from starting up my workouts again, I'm finally starting to lose weight again. Cutting from 164ish to 140. Ill do a tren /prop cycle when I hit my weight goal to gain a solid 10-12lbs of lean mass. I dont care to be that big at my height anymore. But, your saying I should try and cut out as much fats as possible? Even the flax and other sources of good fats? My fat intake is only about 40g a day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information