Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    good job brother you doing awesome..now post some pics up of you and some of the emerald cup i want to see these monsters
    I will bro, I need to get them developed...and I like the suspense

Peace

Farmer is offline Member

Monday, April 21st (after am cardio)

Wussup everyone, hope you all had a good easter weekend...I know I did. Well I need to cut this one short as well because I'm gonna be late for class again probably I got 55 minutes of cardio for 960 calories..everything is still going well, I think im dodging some sickness though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Ttyl

Btw..Weight is sittin at 221.8 (no clothes)

Peace

Farmer
    Last edited by Farmer; 04-21-2003 at 08:32 AM.

Farmer is offline Member

Monday April 21st (Chest/Tri workout)

Just got home from my workout and it was awesome. In the beginning (of the diet) I was feeling really weak and my strength was shithouse. The past week or so I feel really good in the gym. Even though im waking up at 5:15 in the morning to do cardio and coming back in at 2 I feel strong. I've switched my training from the typical "cutting" reps of 10-14 type stuff and brought it down to 2 hard sets of 8-10 reps. I'm cutting down the volume of my training but upping the intesnity. I feel it is working really well with my body as well. I've gotta get some studying done because I didn't do any over the weekend because I went to the Emerald Cup which was awesome and started feeling under the weather on sunday. I'll be posting tomorrow morning after my AM cardio.

Peace

Farmer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-m612.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member

Tuesday April 22nd (Am Cardio)

Wussup, just got home from my AM cardio. 55 minutes for 975 calories, nothing new really, still chuggin along. Post cardio weight is at 219.2...holla at ya'll after I get back from my PM workout.

***NOTE*** this pic is from November 1st 2002...Peace
    The reason I posted the pic is because its probably the best shape I've ever been in....and thats the condition Im going to blow by this time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-ar-october1.jpg  
    Last edited by Farmer; 04-22-2003 at 09:29 AM.

Farmer is offline Member

April 22nd After PM workout (Back)

Wussup everyone, finished my workout about an hour ago but I had to run by wally world (Wal-Mart) and pick up one of those little black and decker choppers. I was using the "Quick Chop" from T.V. to chop up my onions for tuna, but I busted it. I was chop, choppin away one day and BLAM! the plastic tube around it shattered..oops. Anyway this black and decker is a lot better. Ok back to the workout..I can't believe that my strength is getting better every workout...and so is my form! For example today after 2 exercises I did 2 sets of Dumbell rows for 85 x 8 and then 105 x 8, all the reps were clean and good contraction at the top. I should've grabbed the 110's or 115's but its all good. I feel like im "on" something because last time I was cutting down I remember struggling with 80's for one of my 1st exercises. Im just amazed with myself after wakeing up in the wee hours of the morning to do what most people call an "eternity" of cardio Im able to stroll back in the gym at 2 in the afternoon like nothing happened and throw around some good weight. I was thinking today while driving from school that I wasn't getting lean quick enough. I started to really become discouraged and that led to negative thoughts about waking up at 5 in the morning for cardio and just had me second-guessing everything. Then after I slapped myself I stepped back and looked at what was going on. The picture that is above is from November..I started "cutting" last year earlier than I did this year..I believe it was March 1st compared to April 1st. That is 8 months!! granted I wasnt cutting for the whole time but compiled it took me 8 months to get to where I was. I did however start at like 31% BF and did drop to 18% within the first 2 1/2 to 3 months. But back on track I realized I've been on this diet for 3 damn weeks! and I am noticing very good improvements. I notice the little things, probably things that most people wouldnt look twice at but for me its enough to get a hard-on For example, today I was doing shrugs and veins are something I really have never been associated with, at least on my own body. Today however, I had pretty much both bicep veins in each arm totally poppin..I was loving it. To me that was the most rewarding feeling thus far. There are MUCH more things to come for sure, but its the little things along the way that make it fun. Well ya'll im heading to work.

Peace

Farmer

G-S Guest
    Why are your shorts pulled down below your underwear?

Farmer is offline Member

Wednesday April 23rd (Off Day)

Wussup, today was off from the gym which was definently needed. Between work, school, working out and cardio I was pretty tore up. I caught a little nap between classes before my noon class. I was able to sleep after that class from 2 until 4 which was definently nice. I'm gonna go to sleep now and get some good rest and get ready for tomorrow. Cardio in the AM and legs in the PM.

Peace

Farmer

TexasTraps is offline New Member
    Damn bro, you are burning up a butt-load of calories in a 50 minute time frame. For 45 minutes of cardio the "glider machine thingy" tells me that I burn about 500-525 calories. I wonder if my cardio intensity is too low. I'm down 30lbs on Swolegenix and getting ripped so I can't be too far off. BTW, you've made some great progress.. Keep it up!

Farmer is offline Member

Thursday April 24th (AM cardio)

Texas Traps: thanks bro, I know it sounds like a ton but my hr is always between 137-144. In the beginning it was hard to keep it that low, now Im having a hard time getting up to 140sh. Glad to hear the program is working well for you as well. Consistency is the key bro, keep it up!

Now for the update...I got in 55 mins for 1007 calories..weight is at 217.8 and I feel good. I f'ed my shoulder up somehow but it doesnt hurt..it feels like it swells up when I raise my arm, its my anterior delt. Im gonna get an appt with a doc ASAP. Take care ya'll

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

April 24 PM workout (Legs)

Wussup all, this is gonna be real short because im gonna be late for a meeting at work (I seem to be late for a lot of things lately, oh well I'm never late for a meal or workout ) Legs went alright today, I wasnt really feeling it today for some reason. Its alright though, I made the best of what I had left. Well I'm outa here, talk to yall tomorrow morning after cardio!

Peace

Farmer

cdog is offline Associate Member
    You are doing great my man .I do cardio every day but its only 40 min a day and I only burn about 350 cal .I was thinking I should burn more but so far its working for me .Also I have been doing a HIT training and I think it works great with this diet becouse I train one on two off .Iam seeing gains on everything every week .I started doing HIT about 3mo ago I love it .Oh and that one guy is hatein just to hate .Also make sure to take pics for your self so you can see the change you dont need to post em all the time like my dumb as$ but do it for your self you will be glad you did .Peace

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

yo.........

great progress by the both of you, I'm very "proud"..........lol

K, enough of the "cheesiness"...............

Don't worry about how many "kcals" you burned during the session.........for one, it's NOT accurate, secondly, that is not what you are aiming for. You are aiming to get fat stores to be burned, and we must do it the right way.

EXAMPLE: U eat a bowl of pasta 2 hrs. or so before cardio.........u burn 400 kcals that session, and u think u have done great. Have u burned any fat, NO! Even if u burned off the food u ate, u haven't burned shit off your body.

Now u see why I have meals where I have them, and why u do what you do, when u do............that is why u change yourself so damn fast.

Just wanna emphasize to NOT worry about calories burned......just do that cardio for 45 mins...........u are eating at fat, to hell w/calories......we have that figured in the Eating Patterns!

~SC~

Farmer is offline Member
    True true, I don't "shoot" for a number of calories. I just try to up my time and keep my HR in a certain range, the calories just help me "catalog" my cardio sessions I'm gonna try and fall asleep by 9:15 so I can get some good sleep before I wake up at 5:30 for some more cardio...

Peace

Farmer

Oh and for the hell of it Cdog...this is for all the haters!..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-cormier0201.jpg  

OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey by the way it looks like chris could use a little swolecat lol.

Farmer is offline Member

Friday T.G.I.F April 25th (AM cardio)

WUSSSUUUPPPP!! Just finished 55 mins for 970 calories. I love the looks I get when I arrive at the gym. The morning crowd is usually the same people because that early in the morning you don't just "stroll" in for the hell of it. Anyway, I'm there at the same time every morning and I always use the same machine and wear the same outfit (don't worry I wash it) just the black warmups and hte same timberland coat with a diff t-shirt. Some people see this E.A.S shirt and ask if im on the body-for-life plan. I'm like "nope..." they think i'm nuts because I'm one of the few ones that actually work out that early...most of them do a few sets and sip on coffee and watch t.v. I love the feeling for some reason...to know im bustin my ass and everyones just standing still..anyhow time for school..

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Saturday April 26th Biceps (AM workout)

Wussup all, this is usually my shoulder/bicep day but my shoulder has been giving me a lil' trouble lately (better now though) so I opted to just hit bi's today. This was definently one of the best workouts I've had. I was reading into the OVT program by CT over at T-mag (the dude that swole hooked up for the last phase of his transformation) and I d/led the program and tweaked it for me and did it today. I REALLY like it, I know my body needs a change and the high intesnity/low volume approach is going to be good for my body during these strenous weeks of cardio and dieting...People at my gym were wondering what the hell I was putting myself through I loved it! For example I'd superset barbell curls with dumbell curls and I'd go from 110 lb bar to the superset with 35 # db's RAAAHHH!!! I love it. Fat/chubby people will be able to relate to this next part. Its been 26 total days since I've been on the diet and I'm seeing more veins in my arms when I lift than I ever have I think, if not its close enough. Chubby people know how exciting it is to see veins, for awhile I didnt think I had veins . Anyhow, time to head off to costco to stock up on 15 dozen eggs and 4 bags of chicken and some taters!! Take care ya'll

Peace

Farmer

oh btw weight is...217.3

nuke is offline Member
    Chubsters Unite !!!!
    Farmer _ I have been reading this an d you truly exemplify the word "DISCIPLINE " !!!!!

I am going to be watching you and cheering you on bro. I am in your boat as well on week 3 of SGX ! @nd time around but much better than the first dur to the fact that I have DISCIPLINE now....

Stay strong and dont listen to the cardio haters...Its a must !

holla !

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by nuke
    Chubsters Unite !!!!
    Farmer _ I have been reading this an d you truly exemplify the word "DISCIPLINE " !!!!!

I am going to be watching you and cheering you on bro. I am in your boat as well on week 3 of SGX ! @nd time around but much better than the first dur to the fact that I have DISCIPLINE now....

Stay strong and dont listen to the cardio haters...Its a must !

holla !
    Thanks for the kind words bro!, discipline/consistency is definently the key to this and bodybuilding in general. Now that you have buckled down the program will work that much better for you. Good luck bro and remember when the cardio gets to be too much, or too early or you are getting tired of eating the "same" ole shit...remember that if changing your body was easy everyone could do it! Keep on it bro, and good luck!

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Monday April 28th (AM cardio)

Wusssup, another monday morning...got 55 mins of cardio in for 1010 calories. I had a good cheat/carb up day yesterday..maybe a little too much I dunno but my body wanted it I had one of those new u-turn bars and I don't really like them. However, I do like those meso-tech wanna be detour bars, those are good. My weight last night before bed was 221, post cardio just a sec ago was 217.8...

Peace

Farmer

Word to da farmer!Hey went in yesterday felling fat for my workout dont know why anyways Im down to 208 brother I dont have to much to go now .It was a good surprise to see me break into the single numbers on my weight . well time for cardio peace

Farmer is offline Member
    Thats what im talkin about c-dawgy dawg! I know this isn't the main reason bro but with this new "you" your gonna have to find some beach somewhere other than our great NW and bag some SKIRT!!!! I know I will Take care bro

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

April 28th (PM workout) Chest/Back

Wussup ya'll

Today was the official first day I started using the OVT program by CT at T-mag. I like it a lot actually, it is definently a change from the norm which is a plus for sure. I'm gonna have to make a few changes to the program for myself though. It has 5 sets for the workouts and I'm gonna bring it down to 3 because of all the cardio I am going through now and with my job. If I feel like I've got some more in my tank i'll up the sets but I am definently making up for it with intensity...I ordered some r-ala yesterday and I'm pretty stoked to see how thats going to work. I need to shower up before I head to work..I'll post tomorrow morning after cardio..I also need to eat

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Tuesday April 29th (AM cardio)

Wussssssuupppppp,

Just finished 55 minutes of running up imaginary stairs but staying in the same place for 960 calories. The suns starting to come out in my neck of the woods which is very nice and much needed. Summer is around the corner and im stoked...getting ready to buy a new car and coming out with a new look! Well time to wash up and eat and head to class..if you guys like 50 cent or eminem d/l the "Hail Mary" remix its pretty tight.

Peace

Farmer

BTW Weight (pre-cardio): 215

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Hail Mary is tight. I got the whole DJ Green Lantern: Invasion 2 CD Mixtape. There's some even better tracks on there dissing ja, and beautiful jay-z freestyle.

Haily "Daddy, Is Ja Rule Taller Than Me?"
    Eminem "No Haily, you're the same size."

Farmer is offline Member

Thursday May 1st (AM cardio)

Woooo, 5 days until my b-day (may 6th) what are ya'll getting me ?? . Ok back to the show, 55 min for 1010 calories and still feeling good. Almost had a huge setback last night..on my way home from work this elderly lady pulled out in front of me and pretty much stopped and I plowed into the side of her. Nobody was really hurt thankfully, when she pulled out I swerved to the left thinking she was stopping and I'd zoom by her, well she started again and I was aiming right for her driver side quarter panel and swerved right and luckily hit the rear driver side door at an angel and they give a lot so it took alot of the impact. I was driving my moms work car (A 1990 honda civic hatchback), usually I drive my expedition. The only thing wrong with my car was a busted license plate and don't ask me how. I fucked my knee and hand up but I was lucky, thats the first accident I have ever been in and I'm still kinda shaken up when I go back out to drive. Oh well, no one was really hurt and cars are materials so It's all good. Talk to yall later and drive safe!

Peace

Farmer

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    your the same size.
    Flipping funny! I gotta get that cd.

Farmer is offline Member

May 1st (PM cardio)

Wussup ya'll, finished up my second session of cardio about an hour ago..45 minutes for 877 calories. After I was finished I did some abs, a little plug from t-mag. Anyone who is intersted in a good ab workout check over at t-mag for the article on circuit training for abs. Its a cycle of 5 diff exercises and its the shit. Anyhow, I gotta deal with insurance companies and all that crap so I'll ttyl. Tomorrow morning after cardio, oh btw anyone who reads this in the NW, how bout that sunshine! at least here in the portland/vancouver area its nice as hell for once, 70 degrees and that means girls come out in pretty much nothing

peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

May 2nd (Am cardio/PM Abs&Calves)

Wussup, did 45 mins of cardio this morning for 820 calories..feeling a little tired today. Most likely from the double cardio session yesterday and doing other work outside. I went in again around 2PM and did some abs and calves which felt good. Im going to hit cardio again tomorrow, ttyl.

BTW, finally got some sunshine in the NW so I was able to was my car...see.....next post derrr

Peace

Farmer
    Last edited by Farmer; 05-02-2003 at 05:25 PM.

Farmer is offline Member
    Here it is, I tried to edit and put a pic in but I wasn't able to...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-arex.jpg  

Whats up farmer just got back from my cheat day and dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm boy went to chinook winds casino had all you can eat king phuking crab prime rib clams shrimp all the pie in the world ice cream oh man I feel like Im going to puke .Anyways BLAZERS are geting ready to beat dallas again so cant miss that .Go BLAZERS oh sorry about the sonics bro they will do better next year .Anyways the weather is off the hook over here on the coast .Got to run Blazers are on .Peace

Farmer is offline Member
    hehe, hell yeah bro that sounds like one hell of a cheat meal. Blazers will win,I'm not a big basketball fan but I hope they do well. I can't wait till sunday for my cheat meal. I am craving mc donalds sausage biscuits and detour bars HEHEHEE

Peace

Farmer

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Farmer
    I am craving mc donalds sausage biscuits and detour bars HEHEHEE

Peace

Farmer
    You know you're being strict with your diet when one of your cravings/cheat meals is an MRP/energy bar that 99.9% of the population would consider super-health-food! Last summer when I was making a misguided attempt at dieting down, one of my cheat foods was "fruit on the bottom" yogurt. I remember telling a friend before she came over that it was my cheat day and how unbelievably happy i was for that and how I was going to indulge like a pig...she came over to see me eating yogurt and until i saw her reaction, it never occurred to me that most people wouldn't view that as a diet vice.

Thats funny Biggreen and the phuked up thing is you almost feel bad after your done .So for me I just say F it if Im going to cheat Im going to cheat.When I started swolegenx I would not cheat at all just balls to the walls dieting anyways I got stuck on loseing weight and told my man swolecat and he reply was freakin cheat you got to cheat so the next night I hit the buffet went freaking crazy I mean crazy people looking at me like is this guy going to leave any pie! So two days later went in to the gym weighed and I was down to 208 thats when I wrote in saying I went in the gym feeling fat and then had broke into the single numbers for the first time in years .So now I freakin cheat like you would not belive bro.You have to or you will hit a wall besides you feel like such a dam bum afterwards you want to hit the diet hard again .Ah tonight was a very good cheat night .Anyways the BLAZERS won again now off to dallas for game 7 GO BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Is SC out? I emailed him a few days ago about halt in the progress in my program and he hasnt got back to me.... I started SGX pretty good, lost 5 lbs in 1 week with cardio half the time, lost another 5 lbs by friday of week 2(started on a monday) to get to 200. Had a cheat meal, sushi so not horrible, that night and balloned 5 lbs. Skipped out on my cardio for a couple days and then hit it again to get back to 200. Cheat mealed up again last thurs(May 1), ribs, and again weight shot to 205. Decided to do two cardio a day and right not im back to 202-203.

BTW when do u do Second cardio session? Right now Im doing it between PW1 and PW2. Swole hasnt answered me about this.....

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by AbsolutelyLethal

BTW when do u do Second cardio session? Right now Im doing it between PW1 and PW2. Swole hasnt answered me about this.....
    I've only done the second cardio session on a lifting day where I wasn't able to lift. So I do my 1st session in the morning and then again in the afternoon.

Peace

Farmer

Dang I only do cardio 1 time a day .Dont know if hes out or not I think he might be if he has not got back to you .He will until then I would stick to the program .

Farmer is offline Member

May 5th (AM CARDIO)

Wusssuupppp, I have had the worst gas since yesterday afternoon. My stomach was not ready for the cheat day...I busted ass in my car on the way to the gym for cardio and it smelled like sulfur and hot garbage, oh my god it was still in there an hour later when I was done. Anyway, I managed 55 mins for 1000 calories, I've been getting a lot of "Your losing weight huh?" I nod and say thank you. Although I've really only lost 12lbs or so...I'm sitting at 216.8 which is way cool with me because i'm looking a lot leaner in the mirror. Some buddies of mine are getting into their AS cycles and that shit is sooooo tempting but I made a pact with myself that I wouldnt touch it for at least another year. but I WANT TO SOOO BAD!! seeing people blow up in like a week is depressing when Im busting my ass natural but its all good. I'm laying some framework of hardcore training and discipline with nutrition so when the times comes I will be able to utilize everything AS has to offer me. Because of few of the people just "Jumped" on the wagon, I don't think they have the background to be using juice because of their bodys beforehand. Anyhow, I gotta go shower...ttyl

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

TRANSFORMATION UPDATE

I was looking through some pics and I found these...NOTE: I am not even close to being done, I have only started!!

Pic was taken on March 30th, before I started Swolegenix....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-artrans1.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member

TRANSFORMATION UPDATE

This second pic was taken on May 4th...a little over 4 weeks in and just beginning...

BTW..starting weight in first pic was around 229sh and this pic weight was at 220.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-artrans.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member
    To say the least I am happy as hell to see the progress I have made, just those 2 pics alone have gave me enough fire to keep doing cardio at 5 in the god damn morning for the next 20 frickin' years!! I can't wait to post the 8 week pics...I never realized how god damn fat I really was! NEVER AGAIN!! Aighty time to get ready to eat and get ready for the gym!

Peace

Farmer

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information