Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Farmer is offline Member

Friday May 23rd (Am cardio)

Georgie- I have no idea, this isn't the best place to be asking swole a ? either...email him at [email protected] or head over to swolecat.com and go that route...anyways..

55 Mins of cardio for 950 cals..I couldn't breathe at all doing cardio today, still congested..I was so frustarated I wanted to punch the hell out of the display on the eliptical

Peace

Farmer

PS. ya'll have a safe and fun memorial day weekend and to everyone gettin some poonany, think of good ole farmer

georgie24 is offline Member
    i got lots of poontang last night, does that still count

Farmer is offline Member

Tues May 27th (AM cardio)

Wussup, 55 mins for 1020 cals..hope everyone had a good weekend. I did, it was more of a sunday/monday cheat day..its all good those 2 days won't kill me...I didnt really cheat all that bad..had 2 of my normal meals and the rest of the "Cheating" was some taco bell (Which I am paying for now rofl) and some detour bars, protein bars and such..so it wasn't like pizza and ice cream and jazz...ttyl after chest/back and its 85 degrees in my hood today..WOOOO

Peace

Farmer

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

this is great.......

this on-going live thread is a wonderful idea!

Remember bro, before/afters sent to [email protected] to be featured in the Transformation Dome.

Later pimp!

~SC~

mammoth is offline Member
    Great advertisement!

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by mammoth
    Great advertisement!
    True, the kick backs I'm getting from swole are definently worth it, "Hey swole, when is my second check coming?"ROFL..this is for my own purpose..

Anyhow...55 mins for 1020 cals, I seriously wish I could delete this last week and a half..I seriously cheated like 3 times during the week and feel like I've taken steps back although I know I haven't..I checked my weight last night and it was 214 but I'm still leaning out..I'm going to add another day of cardio in saturday mornings..which will make it Mon,Tues,Thurs,Fri,Sat for cardio...hopefully they'll kick me off this plateau...anyhow..I got the "Cut Above" video from Cutler and it's the shit, the guy is a badass and knows exactly what he is doing in the sport and will have the whole scene on lock in no time..I suggest everyone get the video..<--- Now that's advertisement Later fellas'

Peace

Farmer

underutoday is offline New Member
    Hey Farmer,
    looking good man, keep up the great work and keeps us updated.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    What up farmer looks like things are still going good brother .Why dont you throw me up a little pic bro .Peace ...................CDOG

PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Why dont you do Cardio every day farmer? Isnt that part of the program??

Farmer is offline Member

Friday May 30th (AM cardio) T.G.I.F!!!

Originally posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    Why dont you do Cardio every day farmer? Isnt that part of the program??
    It varies from person to person...I can't do cardio everyday because I work 7 days a week and there is no time for it on Sunday because my gym doesnt open early enough and I need some rest. I work at UPS Mon thru Fri and its a workout in itself. I usually find myself pretty sluggish by midweek. For example, I had a hard time rolling out of bed this morning at 5 but I get it done. Once I enter summer term it will be a little easier because I will be getting an extra hour of sleep. Well update time..

55 Mins for 980 cals and 6 sets of Abs

Peace

Farmer

Take care ya'll

PS... I am looking to Purchase a 1995 M3 as soon as possible so if anyone knows of anyone or has one for sale lemme know! black on black prefered and 5 spd a must but will consider any color. Thanks!
    Last edited by Farmer; 05-30-2003 at 08:20 AM.

i worked the pre-load shift at ups =) i drove for the holidays to

go here alot of good bro's and deals here

www.dtmpower.net

www.bimmerforums.com

i drive a bimmer too.. e36

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i got rid of my ert superchrged 95 yellow M ,got a 01 M3

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by big N
    i got rid of my ert superchrged 95 yellow M ,got a 01 M3
    Tight bro, I picked one up today actually..a 97' techno violet..I'll post a pic in a second..

Peace

Farmer

techno's are tight! let me know if you need a set of m-contours. i have a spare set

I was in your shoes before Farmer, waking up early to hit cardio during school, but it pissed my parents off because there room is next to our room with with cardio equipment and school is over now...

With school over for almost a month I started to get real lax about waking up early. I set the alarm for 7 and next thing i know i hit snooze once, or maybe 5....er....10 times LOL, and its 9. All of a sudden Im doing cardio at like 9 to 10 instead and hitting the gym at 1.

With my drop from 212 to 196, both dehydrated(i.e. post-cardio), and my recent lethargy to the diet and cravings for an expanded gamut of food, fruits and bread. Im gonna take some time off the SGX and eat clean for a month or so and then hop back on in July. I am so use to SGX that its gonna feel weird doing anything else....

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by AbsolutelyLethal
    I was in your shoes before Farmer, waking up early to hit cardio during school, but it pissed my parents off because there room is next to our room with with cardio equipment and school is over now...

With school over for almost a month I started to get real lax about waking up early. I set the alarm for 7 and next thing i know i hit snooze once, or maybe 5....er....10 times LOL, and its 9. All of a sudden Im doing cardio at like 9 to 10 instead and hitting the gym at 1.

With my drop from 212 to 196, both dehydrated(i.e. post-cardio), and my recent lethargy to the diet and cravings for an expanded gamut of food, fruits and bread. Im gonna take some time off the SGX and eat clean for a month or so and then hop back on in July. I am so use to SGX that its gonna feel weird doing anything else....
    Yeah bro if you feel like stuff isn't working then I would switch it up a bit. I'd get a hold of swole as well to see what he recommends because swole knows best grin.

Peace

Farmer

Yeah I think Ill get a hold of SC in a month...

BTW whats the deal with your pics?!?! No update pics or car pics...TEASE!!!

Farmer is offline Member

Saturday May 31st (AM cardio & PM shoulders)

Wussup little update...this morning 45 mins cardio for 735 cals...

Just got back from Pm workout which was shoulders and traps and damn did this week catch up with me..definently time for a good day off tomorrow...

Peace

Farmer

...Time to go eat..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-theunbelievable-eatin-job.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member

Monday June 2nd (AM cardio)

Wwwwwuuusssssuuppppp....man 55 mins for 1000 cals..I'm writing this now 3 1/2 hours later...I've been so busy today and will be for the remainder. I'm calling people left and right getting everything in order for my M3 to be shipped..WOOOO I can't wait! I will definently post some pics when I get that bad boy in my neck of da woods'

ttyl after chest/back at 12..

Peace

Farmer

post pics of your results standing by your new m-3. by the way did you check the links i posted above?

by the way much congrats on your accomplishments and your new ride enjoy

her ya dog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-nickcar5.jpg  

one more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-nickcar1.jpg  

CAN YOU SAY LIP!!!

dang that is the shizzle

Farmer is offline Member

Friday June 6th (AM cardio)

Wussup ya'll..it's been a hell of a week...its like 93 degrees outside and my allergies have been kicking my ass all week..I feel like I have the flu or some shit I am guessing it is a sinus infection..Anyhow...50 mins for 915 cals today and my car is being picked up today en route to my house wooo!! BTW that is a sick ass bimmer Big N..are those wheels stock?? I can't tell but it looks like a BMW logo from the side, if not what kind are they?? that is the look I want something with a huge lip and open to show off my brakes and rotors..

Peace

Farmer

there not stock ut they do have a the logo on them ,the lip come from the offset that the M3 has ,and the flared fender u can fit bigand wide wheels under there ,there ssr gt3 competitions ,19s.

STOCK? hella no those rims retail over 4g's

fyi- if you go wide make sure you have cleareance or you may have to roll the fenders farmer.

big n- sick ass ride my man! im doing 19x8.5 all the way around with a 3.5 inch lip on my e36. hp evo is the name

Farmer is offline Member

Saturday June 7th (PM workout)

Wutup, finished shoulders up and it was good..I switched it up and hit 12 reps for every set, I was going for a good burn and pump and I achieved both! Aighty off to work..

Peace

Farmer

Farmer wasup brother whats the weight at now ? Sounds like your still going strong bro give some pics .Anyways I bet the valley is cooking we had 90dergress down here on the coast the other day went fishing down at the light house and caught some sea bass .I'll be comeing in your direction soon because cant get the good fire works here ..........Peace CDOG

Farmer is offline Member

Monday June 9th 69 (AM cardio)

Wussup..WUTUP C-dizzle fo shizzle my nizzle rofl, ya i was hotter than a hostage this past week..its starting to cool down though now thank god! Anyhow, time for the daily update..I've had like three days this past week where I seriously ate like shit..I had f'n taco bell yesterday while my head was pounding and nose and eyes were drippin and runnin an f'n fever..anyhow did cardio this morning for 55 mins and 970 cals...then did 3 sets of seated calves with a 2 sec hold at the top for a good contraction and full ROM all the way through..then headed over to the standing donkey calf type machine and got in 4 sets with the same 2 sec hold at the top...anyhow off to the last day of classes before finals and I've got a med vocab test and some NSCA class shit to turn in..talk to ya'll after Chest/back this afternoon...

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Thursday June 12th (AM cardio)

I know it's been awhile but two words "Finals Week" ya, you know Anyhow got in 45 mins for 800 cals and 3 sets of standing calf and then 3 sets of seated calf and then stretched now I'm off to my second job till 4 and then off to UPS..Peace ya'll...My car should be here Either Fri-Sat-Sun..I'm stoked and will post pics when I get it..

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member
    YO YO YO YO MY CAR CAME IN TODAY!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit I just drove it and it is the fastest thing I have been in...I'm use to driving a ford expedition so you can imagine why im stoked..anyway I love this thing..I'll keep ya'll posted with some pics PEACE

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

UPDATE *CAR PICS*

Throw up a few that I just snapped
    Attached Images Attached Images

Farmer is offline Member

UPDATE *CAR PICS*

Throw up a few that I just snapped
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-arpic.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member
    REALLY crappy pics, I will get some good ones soon..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Farmer's {OFFICIAL} SwoleGenix Thread ::-arpic1.jpg  

That's sweet brother but I want to check your wheels if you know what I mean .Post some of your pics for old CDOG .Come on now take a little pic .Anyways bring that car down to the coast bro I'll take real good care of it ...............

Farmer is offline Member
    hehe, I'm sure you would bro I'd be like "wutup C! (I hand you the key, 3 seconds later all I see is a BMW logo and a license plate and yer hand waving out the window " "..ROFL

Peace

Farmer

Farmer is offline Member

Thursday AM cardio June 19th

I know its been awhile and I've been off track as well...between getting ready for summer term, 2 jobs and a new car I've been a little sidetracked...even though I am dedicated as hell it's make it that much harder when I am out of school because it throws my whole eating schedule off and I have to revamp things..anyhow I'm back and hitting it hard as ever..

Cardio: 45 mins for 860 cals then 4 sets of seated calf and 3 sets of standing donkey calf..I'll be back later this afternoon before work to get in bi's and tri's

Take care ya'll

Peace

Farmer

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information