TBB2003 is offline New Member

Cool hey,how's everyone doing?

hi, everyone. I'm 17 years old, have been BBing for one year and 4 months. Done my first show last month, and got 2nd place in teen division. well, still. I lknow i look bad, and looking to improve through out the year. Hopefully, you guys are willing to help me out here. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hey,how's everyone doing?-3-30-2003-yo.jpg  

one of the worse.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hey,how's everyone doing?-3-30-2003-frontdbicep.jpg  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard, and, if i might add.....HOLY STRETCH MARKS!!!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bro, you must have grown quick, those stretch marks look like you got attacked by a bear. Welcome.

Pain

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    What was your bodyfat at the show? you dont really look one month out from a show. Nice base for 17 though keep pumping bro

Thanks for the replies
    BigGreen- I'm alittle upset with the stretch marks too, have any idea how to get rid of them?
    Painintheazz-I gained from 120lb to 170lb, guess that's quite a progress.
    FKIT-that's right, I don't. that was my first show, and i knew i had to start somewhere, I wasn't at the ideal competing physique of course, BF was quite high for contest, but thanks for the compliment anyway.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to AR bro. Congrats on your 1st show! Stick around and youll learn lots!

Thanks, symatech.

here's another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hey,how's everyone doing?-3-30-2003-ha.jpg  

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    hey bro no flame but how would u compete and got second place with this body fat??? thats strange. welcome.

TBB: No problem bro your right we have to start somewhere congrats on your second placing you have tons of potential and obviously you are years ahead of yourself just for signing on to AnabolicReview. I have learned tons here and so will you.Keep pumping bro and read read read

thanks for the replies,
    Magicz- lol, sorry for the misconception, but i should have said that i lost to 2nd place, not "got" 2nd place. there were only two contestants in the teenage division. yea, it was my first show, and i was sucked.

FKIT- Thanks, and I will keep the updates on here.

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    Buddy from your first pic i can see that u have gynomastic.

"Ever wonder why other athletes are passing you buy? Maybe it's because you're at a nightclub, shaking your ass to the early hours of the morning. These are the same guys who attack my style of training. These fat fucks whine about how you can only do so many sets for this, and so many for that. As if they know. What divine power came to them and told them all of those secrets? I know when I'm done, if I'm not standing on top, it wasn't out of laziness."

"You can't touch my level of sacrifice. Why? Because I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box. "

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

???

Originally posted by Beantown Abuser
    Buddy from your first pic i can see that u have gynomastic. "
    That has to be the most idiotic dumb fu*king reply I have ever heard. Not only are you wrong, there is no such word as "GYNOMASTIC"...

Sounds like some new kitchen product on the Home Shopping Network.

If you can't spell it, what makes you think you can spot it?

He had no GYNOCOMASTIA evidence, just high bodyfat. With arms raised you'd be able to see a "bud" even in the early stages, and that's not the case.

Good luck with the success of your gynomastic/shredomatic/chopomatic product.

~SC~XXL~2K3~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-03-2003 at 06:15 PM.

hebert is offline New Member
    sorry i meant gynomastia

I meant to say Gynecomastia
    http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/...ogallery.shtml

Ever one in four males will get this naturally due to high test levels. Especially duing teen years. I'm not saying he has a bad case he has a slight case(look at the first pic u will see this then go to the site).

Thanx

"Ever wonder why other athletes are passing you buy? Maybe it's because you're at a nightclub, shaking your ass to the early hours of the morning. These are the same guys who attack my style of training. These fat fucks whine about how you can only do so many sets for this, and so many for that. As if they know. What divine power came to them and told them all of those secrets? I know when I'm done, if I'm not standing on top, it wasn't out of laziness."

"You can't touch my level of sacrifice. Why? Because I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box. "

well.thanks for sharing the info,,however, i don't really care about that gyno thing..more concerned about SARS now..i'm terrified!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Beantown Abuser....two things.

First, for somebody who is obviously an expert on gnynocomastia, you sure mess up the spelling an awful lot (Ouch bad gynomastia, u have gynomastic, U've been hit wit bad gynomastica too)! I've told you this before but there is a big difference between excess fat in the lower chest area and actual breast tissue. There are too many so called experts out there who yell "gyno" as soon as they see a little bit of fat. TBB2003 is not fat but does carry excess fat on the rest of his body as well, however it is evenly dispersed and not localized. If he were lean everywhere but his chest, I may be inclined to believe it is gyno.

Second, I'm just curious as to your actual stats...are you 6'6" and 285lbs as you claim to be in your "Beantown Abuser" username...or are you 6'1" and 250lbs as you claim to be in your "hebert" username? You pull stuff like this and then expect people to take your posts seriously? If you're here to learn fine, you're more than welcome, but don't make a mockery of this board with childish posts such as "Also f*ck it and juice to the face" because that is not what we are about.

good call pete

herbet is not my sn thats my buddy's who i was on. Secondly i am 6'6 290 and i'm not 5 foot 200 pound ripped of juice monkey like the rest of u. Just wait and see soon the real big men will out shine u little scrawns.

lol........

just wait and see what?

U posting pix?? When?? Let's see.......let the outshinin' begin......

I'll go first...........look below........

In the spirit of GYNOMASTIC, your turn!

~SC~

Yo......

For you to peep, one of my little "scrawns".........

Next please........

~SC~

BlocRoc is offline Member
    OMG - I looked at the gyno site and now Im shitting my pants thinking about EVER getting even a small case. Some of the pics on that site are SCARY as hell!

LIQUIDEX..........repeat over and over, like a mantra

From now on I will never cycle without one of the anti e's

Scary as hell!

BTW, for 17, you're looking good. Work on the fat loss and work hard. At your age, you'll grow like nothing!

L8

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hey - About the stretch marks - I had some red ones, they take some years but they do fade eventually and look more white and less noticable.

For 17 you have great size. Keep working hard.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Originally posted by TBB2003
    one of the worse.....
    You have some good shape under all that BF.
    Keep working out, keep true to your diet and know that the rewards will come if you stay true to your diet, cardio and lifting.
    Good Luck!!!
    Keep us posted.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Re: Yo......

Originally posted by SwoleCat
    For you to peep, one of my little "scrawns".........

Next please........

~SC~

well..thanks anway

Thumbs up btw, nice arm!

thanks for all replies, o, and glad to know that strech marks do fade away.

Swole cat your the real deal dont get me wrong. And that gyno site is pretty scary but those fat fucks dont know what they r doin. I will post pics soon when i get a camera. I'm just 18 and i think i'm pretty big for 18 i'm 6'6 290 wit some fat but o well to gain weight u got to expect some fat well at least w/o juice right now. Thats a nice bicep inches? And swole cat how old r u and how many years of traing this is like my second.
    Thanx guys,

well.......

arms are about 20 and a half right now, in that pic close to 21........

It's cool that you'll snap some pix.........some won't ever post any, but will talk all day long about themselves, good to see u are not like that.
    I've been training for about 6-7 years, and I'm 31.

~SC~

longhornDr is offline Member
    He has lipomastia, not gynecomastia .

Which is perfectly normal and will go away when he cuts down.

In any case, it is not abnormal for a teenage male to have a small amount of reversible gyno, which will go away when his hormonal mileu evens out.

lipomastia? huh?

lol..it's kind of off subject here..well..anyways..stay cool!

longhornDr is offline Member
    Lipomastia is the estrogenic deposit of fatty tissue on the chest that occurs in some people when body fat gets high. It mostly occurs in people who have high levels of testosterone naturally, and goes away when the excess body fat is lost. It is completely different from gynecomastia which is the differentiation of breast tissue.

nynsb is offline Banned
    It's just excess fat.
    When he cut's his Body Fat down it will go away.
    Like most of us are telling him he's got great potential but he needs to up his cardio and watch his calories since he is storing too much fat.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Beantown Abuser
    i am 6'6 290 and i'm not 5 foot 200 pound ripped of juice monkey like the rest of u. Just wait and see soon the real big men will out shine u little scrawns.
    You join a board to learn about AAS and then flamie those who use calling them "juice monkeys" and "scrawns"? You've already been warned once about acting childish, this will be your last warning. Don't let it happen again!

Thread Information