Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rich8888 is offline Member
    I'm going to look at a used Road King and a Heritage Springer and the Beemer

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    look at that vascularity - well done!

-SF

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Trully Inspiring...I shit you not bro. I hope I look HALF that good when I'm 50...(well, thats if my liver makes it that far!) Again, great job...US

thetank is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Yeah..it's the Rich man

Originally posted by Rich8888
    2 Weeks post cycle...5'9" 185 lbs....50 years old in 2 months...I was a little leaner a couple of weeks ago.
    sheeat man! damn forget 50, age is meaningless when youve got a body like that, you look fucking awesome for any age.
    i oughta show these pics too my dad too get his ass motivated too get in shape.(im only 19, heh not trying too make you feel old or anyhting)
    enjoy the harley, lucky bastard!

alevok Guest
    I wish I can look like you 20 years later

solarisdude45 is offline Junior Member
    Just curious, which did you purchased - the Road King or a Heritage Springer or the Beemer???

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Customs are sweet but suck when it comes to re-sale. Not to say you will ever get rid of your bike, but shit happens.

I'm on my third harely. I'm looking at the VROD, but that would make the trip to Sturgis pretty tough with all the camping gear I haul around.

Maybe wait until the new 2004s come out with the 103 stroker or until the RK comes with a liquid cooled engine.

Originally posted by ripsid
    Dude you look great, very tight in the upper body! Get a Custom! don't get a Harley! I love my Harley, but now with all the money I want to put into my HD I would have saved TONS of cash just getting a custom! Not to mention it'll be built JUST FOR YOU! You want something that is built for your Height and likes, not something off the assembly line.
    Again, great job!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey, looking great! There's hope for us 50 year olds. Thanks for posting the pix.
    Got any before pix? (maybe minus the Speedos?)
    Could you post your complete cycle history as well?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    BIG props for the physique at 50 bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess ur proof that the sauce is not a health issue if used correctly!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Southern Cross,
    I've seen the custom-factory builds like Big Dog's hold value, and especially if you have a rigid cause they're big time right now. I love my harley but I'd rather have a pro street softail. I just think they're bad assed bikes. Oh and look for Walz-Harcore bikes they're gonna throw 300mm tires on the rear of there bikes. Unreal!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Thanks for the props bro's!!

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    Big Dogs from Wichita Kansas and Bourgets are very nice factory-custom bikes.

Rigids look good but if you ride over 300 miles a day you will be pissing blood, no kidding. I did over 1000 miles in a day last year on my harley.

Originally posted by ripsid
    Southern Cross,
    I've seen the custom-factory builds like Big Dog's hold value, and especially if you have a rigid cause they're big time right now. I love my harley but I'd rather have a pro street softail. I just think they're bad assed bikes. Oh and look for Walz-Harcore bikes they're gonna throw 300mm tires on the rear of there bikes. Unreal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information