RockyX is offline Senior Member

Cool Teenage lifter in need of advice

Hi, my name is Joey Liistro, I just turned 18. I am submitting these pictures for everyone to take a look at and give me a little advice about (good points and bad points about my body). Just a little insight. I'm 18, 5'8 1/2", had to throw the half in ther for prides sake, and 195 pounds. I was an all-district linebacker and went to state in powerlifting (320 bench, 550 squat, and 500 deadlift). I have never done a cycle, never taken <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> or anything, but am very interested. I am thinking of buying Maxterone, DermaGAIN, DermaLEAN, and EquiBolan.Anyways I was just wondering if I have potential for becoming as big and swold up as some of ya'll. I have a 43 inch chest, 16 inch arms, 27 inchs legs, 17 inch neck, and that's all I know.I know one thing I need to work on is my abs. Not so much at the top but at the bottom (34 inch waist), so does anyone have any advice on exercises to target my lower abs? Anyways here I am, any comments or critisims are welcomed and appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teenage lifter in need of advice-mvc-011s.jpg  

Me again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teenage lifter in need of advice-mvc-009s.jpg  

Last one I swear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teenage lifter in need of advice-mvc-008s.jpg  

Dome is offline Junior Member
    Looking good mate, same kinda weight as me, U got good traps, good overal size.

David B. is offline Member
    Looks like you're off to a great start for one so young. Forget the snake oil prohormones and supplements, spend your money of food and keep up the good work. By the time you're of legal age, you'll be huge.

--dnb

Jason Donovan is offline Junior Member
    Your body is cool only decrease a bit your abs

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    what kind of routine/diet are you doing...pm me...i have a really good mass program...

FL

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by FancyLad
    what kind of routine/diet are you doing...pm me...i have a really good mass program...

FL
    why not just post it on here so everyone can try your wonder program

CPARAM is offline New Member
    for real fancyLad!

nynsb is offline Banned
    You have great muscle mass.
    You just need to stay true to your diet and up the cardio if you want to see those abs develop.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    Dude you look real good for your age. If you are set on doing prohormones I wouldnt recommend doing any of the ones you stated. Though I have never tried those I havent heard to many people complimenting them. It seems like 1AD would be your best bet.

Thanks guys, it's just so damn hard to stick to a diet while you're in high school it seems. It's hard to get in anymore than 3 or maybe sometimes 4 meals. I started bringing a sandwich for lunch with 6 slices of meat and 1 cheese which is giving me around 24 grams of protein and 4 grams of fat, so I guess that's a start. Other than that I'm pretty clueless. I went on the low carb diet during powerlifting one season and lost 10 pounds in 1 week!!!...........Then I ate 2 egg mcmuffins and got it all back. So if anyone can help me here, I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

nynsb is offline Banned
    MCDonald's is an abs solute NONONO!!!!!
    Goes straight to the fatline which on you is the waist/abs!!!

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro lookin good! Wish I had your head start, In high school I didnt know anything about Nutrition just the three square Meals and the Food groups ( Pyrimid) ! 3 yr senior starter Football and Undefeated In Junior yr Wrestling gave up the wrestling because I couldnt handle the weght loss in W and then turn around and Gain for F. Espesially not knowing anything about Protein!
    One last thing if you really wanted to push your Build to Its MAX potential without AS! I Have alot of friends that have used and are still using a pruduct called ( MAG 10) from BIOTEST! You WILL put on 30 lbs if your diet is straight it WILL be LBM........over 6wks staight it cost about $50 a week and its not a ANABOLIC STERIOD ...... Just a Class 1 and class 2 prehormone THEY WORK AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

Here is my back and wheels, just thought I would add so you could see all of me, don't be too harsh remember I'm a yungun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teenage lifter in need of advice-mvc-013s.jpg  

back again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teenage lifter in need of advice-mvc-016s.jpg  

Wheels. Used to be bigger but since powerlifting is over, lost alot of lower body desire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teenage lifter in need of advice-mvc-018s.jpg  

I know I know my back and legs are kinda scary guys. They need a lot of work, especially my back. Here's a question though....could working your chest and never working your back cause back problems???? I have some pretty bad back pain like every day, and I wonder sometimes if it's not because I always do chest and never back.....????

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    definately!!!! you must work the opposing muscle groups to have balance in your body

nynsb is offline Banned
    Weak abs will also cause back pain.
    You need to focus on some core body training.
    Strengthening your abs, back and lower back will help tremendously in your lifting and body

LISTEN TO THESE RESPONCES get your COMPLETE BODY into shape dont skip things, BALANCE is key to over all GROWTH!!!!!!!! You definatley need this before any AS.........

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Train all bodyparts equally, train smart and eat right and you won't need those supplements.

aitaronz is offline New Member
    Originally posted by PHATCAT
    I Have alot of friends that have used and are still using a pruduct called ( MAG 10) from BIOTEST! You WILL put on 30 lbs if your diet is straight it WILL be LBM........over 6wks staight it cost about $50 a week and its not a ANABOLIC STERIOD ...... Just a Class 1 and class 2 prehormone THEY WORK AWSOME!!!!!!!!!
    I'm looking at using Mag-10. But I have heard someone say that he lost his gains almost immediately after he stopped taking it (Admittedly it was only one person). How have your friends found this?

Ill let you know when my brother stops! and the others Not to much loss, but no exact numbers!

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    Dont waste your money on those jeff summers products i tried them and i didnt get shit off of them...

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    DUDE,
    Lower abs are the hardest part...CUT out eating the bullshit, MC donalds...and all that shit... you got to diet right....I aint goin to go into dieting because it took me around 2 years my self to learn how to properly control dieting and all the bullshit...BUt overall u look good... Just keep hittin the weigths hard...

Thanks guys, I actually just started dieting and dieting right....it's been exactly a week today and I have lost 11 lbs!!! Keeping carbs under 60 grams and protein over 200.....it could be the Xenadrine as well though, who knows, who cares, all I know is something is working! I will post pics tomorrow and see if you guys can tell a difference, from then on I will post them weekly until I am done with my diet...

Thread Information