Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one more

sweetdog_61 is offline Banned

one more

6'4" 335lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails one more-im000190.jpg  

cdog is offline Associate Member
    You look thick bro looks like your bf is a little high but you have alot of muscle.I start hiting the chest a bit more too.Peace CDOG

Wink

I do powerlifting, so I can't really hit the chest other than the bench press, and supplemental lifts for bench. My one rep max is currently 425 on the bench. I have never had my body fat tested, and im not sure I want to lol. like i said, Im not into bodybuilding, and am aregular on this board. Thought i'd post my pic for fun.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Nice shorts..bro

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Sorry Dog...just had to do it...I posted my pics today and got my balls busted....No offense...Beside you are what too big for me to fuck with...

cdog is offline Associate Member
    ya you look strong as fu[k!Thats for sure .

I knew I would hear about the boxers haha. Just a good thing my nuts arent hangin out the side of those old things, then i would really look like an asshole!

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    Ouch bad gynomastia. LOL But neways u need to gain more mass and thinkness. Wait till i post my pics haha.

Fuck gyno is bad

"Ever wonder why other athletes are passing you buy? Maybe it's because you're at a nightclub, shaking your ass to the early hours of the morning. These are the same guys who attack my style of training. These fat fucks whine about how you can only do so many sets for this, and so many for that. As if they know. What divine power came to them and told them all of those secrets? I know when I'm done, if I'm not standing on top, it wasn't out of laziness."

"You can't touch my level of sacrifice. Why? Because I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box. "

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

hey......

u said it was GYNOMASTIC!!!!!! Now this version of the correct word???

(From another thread)

Which one is it? Don't go confusin' us now!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

Decoder is offline Banned
    HE doesnt have gyno ... its body fat.. anyways, dude i think your using powerlifting as an exuse for your high bodyfat, i can pretty much do the max lifts your claiming and im 6"1 220 13%.

yeah......

decoder, I agree w/the gyno issue 2...........doesn't look like it at all.

~SC~

i doubt they guy has even done steriods , and if he has it was small.

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    I meant to say Gynecomastia
    http://www.gynecomastia.org/content...nogallery.shtml

Ever one in four males will get this naturally due to high test levels. Especially duing teen years. I'm not saying he has a bad case he has a slight case(look at the first pic u will see this then go to the site).

Thanx

"Ever wonder why other athletes are passing you buy? Maybe it's because you're at a nightclub, shaking your ass to the early hours of the morning. These are the same guys who attack my style of training. These fat fucks whine about how you can only do so many sets for this, and so many for that. As if they know. What divine power came to them and told them all of those secrets? I know when I'm done, if I'm not standing on top, it wasn't out of laziness."

"You can't touch my level of sacrifice. Why? Because I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box. "

I have never done steroids , was close a few times, and may do them in the future. Also hey, you probably can out do my lifts, I never claimed to be WSM just fairly strong for 22. your probably cranked to the skull and much older than me with much more experience... that is my guess. correct? I said I was done posting on here, and almost was! however since you guys can't get over me! and seem to obsess over me and my "gyno" and my strength I figure what the heck ill post one more, maybe 2. I don't use powerlifting as an excuse, and I never said I was a powelifter, or maybe I did by accident. I TRAIN like a powerlifter Deadlifts/squats/ bench. and I also do power cleans for football. I AM NOT A BODYBUILDER!!! I DO NOT CARE WHAT MY FAT % is AT. I care how fast I can run, how strong I am and how many pancaked I can serve up, if any. Oh and beantown, here's your pic bro

. your probably cranked to the skull and much older than me with much more experience... that is my guess. correct? <- i am not sure who you are refering too but i am also 22.

good for you.

k.........

so, I forgot, what was the information you wished to obtain from us by posting your pics? You don't care about aesthetics like us bodybuilders, so what is it that you wish for us to comment on??

Really tho'........?

~SC~

Honeslty I put it up for a friend to see. sorta like an inside joke! and then some pint size clown pipes off by saying you need to drop 80 lbs to see abs. And i lipped him off back and everyone went off and as did I. I am really far from an arrogant person by the way and I think this board is great. It has usefull info and the guys seem pretty cool, well most anyways. However I will state once again, I am not a bodybuilder as you can all clearly see, I want as much strength, size, and speed I can get. All sport related. I always welcome constructive critisism, however from people that actually know what they are talking about. like for instance losing 80 lbs WILL NOT HELP ME COMPETE ON THE FIELD. I am 325-330 at 6'4" I play at around 305-310 during the season, make sense?

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    some people are stronger then others in some lifts.dont sweat it bro,as long as your happy with your lifts,thats all that matters.

Holy F, a level headed dude not trash talking. Thanks.

slowmo21 is offline New Member
    Doesn't your body weight-lift poundage ratio affect the outcome at power lifting meets? I mean, if you were 80lbs lighter and did the same numbers you would be A MUCH BETTER powerlifter and score higher. At 335lbs your max bench is 425. That means your lifting roughly 1.27 times your own body weight. That's the same as a 200lb person lifting 250lbs. Does that sound like awesome pound for pound strength? Bottomlime: lose the 80lbs of fat and gradually get stronger.

yeah.......

slowmo.................very well put!

~SC~

I told you, in earlier posts. I do not do powerlifting in meets. I Train like a powerlifter. I don't compete in it, of course I would get my ass kicked in powerlifting meets for my weight class. I think 425lb bench for a guy thats never done steroids is pretty good, and last time I checked pure Fat does not make you strong. someone should of asked john candy what he benched lol

LIFTER is offline New Member
    Originally posted by sweetdog_61
    I told you, in earlier posts. I do not do powerlifting in meets. I Train like a powerlifter. I don't compete in it, of course I would get my ass kicked in powerlifting meets for my weight class. I think 425lb bench for a guy thats never done steroids is pretty good, and last time I checked pure Fat does not make you strong. someone should of asked john candy what he benched lol
    lol tell em like it is brother! your lifts are fine man,keep up the good work.

thanx man.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    sweetdog, 425 is good no matter what. I didn't think you were bragging. I bet if you lost 80 pounds and weighed 255, your coach would be totally stoked that he could see your abs. Plus with all those powerlifting meets you keep entering, how do you find time for playing football?

specwar is offline Junior Member

Talking

Awesome bf!!!! Nice tats too.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Sweetdog if you want powerlifting info hit the powerlifting forum. You will get some pointers as well as give some out. Not many there will care what your bf% is. 425 is good. Keep it up!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Also if you did drop BF%, not saying you need to, for yoru selective sport, i doubt you would lose too much strength ,and you woudl probably gain more speed.

I hear what your saying, thanks man

Vampire is offline Banned
    Oh Sweetdog man, your lookin huge. Those tatties say Mean all over you(lol). I don't know about this Decoder buddy, but weighin in at a meazly 220lbs..........Decoder ain't good enough!!!!

Decoder you gotta lose the cargo pants, stop going in the gym trying to flex in the mirror and shake your little weight around. I bet you walk around like your big man..........220lbs aint big buddy.....lose the attitude

sd11 is offline Banned
    220 lbs small......news to me, you don't know his height or bf%. Not only has this clown made racist remarks in a previous post, but from reading this and his previous 3 posts he seems to have some weird hang up with cargo pants and people shaking in front of mirrors. Can someone just ban this guy he's going to just be another idiot who makes posts that contribute nothing.

Hey sd11......if you don't like what I type.........don't read it..........lol.............if i'm not a fan of your prescious cargo pants......don't worry about it..........just stop training your bi-ceps every night and dancin around in the mirror trying to impress people...............try doing some squats or calve raises.............newsflash.........speak when spoken toooo......

WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK THEM OUT!!!

I find that guys on here don't respect you unless your 6% BF. What I find odd is the fact that nobody shows their legs in any of these pics. Why is that?

"CHAMPIONS ARE MADE IN THE OFFSEASON"

Vamp, what are your stats? Height, weight, lifts etc...

I don't like to toot my own horn..........like everyone else on here.........my height/weight/lifts/etc..........would create a lot of envy and jealousy.............I get enough of that when I go in for a workout...............Lets just say I'm here to clean this website up.............I'm tired of 5 foot nothings always trying to give people advice.............I can say this though.......... I have never taken any steroids in my life time..................Because, I have always been stronger, bigger, better, and more athletic than everyone I've ever met................

Don't hate me, hate the game!!!!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Mods you can delete my post but I just have to add that Vampire and sweetbitch you are both fucking jokes. You are the same fat ass pussy mother fuckers that I bitch slap in a club because you bump up against me and then look at me like im fucking stupid. then when a song comes on that gets your "no muscle under fat" asses motivated you get rowdy and start jumping your fat morbidly obese asses up and down to prove something. After about 5 minutes of this display of "obvious laziness in the gym" Ill get tired of it and knock you and your fucking fat ass friend out... you are just insecure shit talking near-death obese ass ugly mother fuckers who think your bad ass b/c you have a 50 inch chest...well mother fucker when your fucking "can't see my dick" stomach is 53 inches it doesn't fucking matter...yea your big..but so am I...shut your fat ass up no one wants to hear your bullshit.
    Last edited by FKITLETSGO; 04-13-2003 at 08:34 PM.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I know ill lose respect from a lot of people for posting that but that fucker has pushed and pushed and pushed and he's fucking lucky he hasn't run across me in a club one night

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A mod should match these ** addresses for sweetdog_61 and Vampire to share that it is the same person. It's already common knowlede that sweetdog_61 has more than one username. This guy is an idiot with a mentality of my 7 year old.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It's all over fellas, it has been dealt with and this is the end of the drama.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information