temperoath is offline Junior Member

Pics before cutting phase

Heres a couple of pics of me at 175, what do ya'll think my current body fat is?

All im taking is protein and creatine right now coupled with cardio, lifting, and a balanced low carb diet. I found it extremely hard to go the 0 carb keto way, so I limit it to no more than 150g's a day. I'm open for advice.

These are a couple of cheesy pics I took at the gym, I have more before pics and will try to scan and post them shortly. I'll also take midway, and after pics in a cuple months.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics before cutting phase-dowd3.jpg  

Heres another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics before cutting phase-dowd5.jpg  

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Im in the same boat as far as your PICTURE about the same definiton Im taken in 100 carbs right now droped from 160 and Im seeing a slow steady Improvement Just keep the food going in every 2 hours and that will make it easier to dell with the lower carb intake!! this works for me

nynsb is offline Banned
    Definite Potential.
    Keep focused and determined.
    What did you start at????

preciate it nynsb
    I started at about 163, I haven't juiced yet because I'm trying to get as big as I can by myself first. i know i'll lose some of it, but at the end of this summer, I'm gonna start bulking up again, and hopefully I'll hit about 185-190 this winter.its a never ending, slow-ass process for me.

Thread Information