Phatsac is offline New Member

Tell me what you think Please

Sup everyone. This is me now after a one month of last pics. Do you guys see any new results. Im still natural like i said i think i can do alot more natural still. Im guessing around october would be my first cycle. Please give me any feedback. Flame on ect.... 8)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tell me what you think Please-april-5th.jpg  

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    It looks like you got your Bodyfat low so thats good. I can see traces of the abs in the mirror.

Definitely can go A LOT farther natural. You havent even touched the maximum of your natural potential.

The Backl and Abs look good. I'd say blast the shoulders and chest more. Hard to tell since you only showed back double bi. What about the legs or chest flex?!?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, id wait to do a cycle, if you lifted for another couple years then went on youd get better results...at the stage your at now your honestly not ready for gear yet...Madmax...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Madmax
    bro, id wait to do a cycle, if you lifted for another couple years then went on youd get better results...at the stage your at now your honestly not ready for gear yet...Madmax...
    I second that. Keep liftin bro.
    good luck

Thread Information