Thread: 12 weeks out

RailZ is offline Junior Member

12 weeks out

Last edited by RailZ; 10-20-2006 at 11:40 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

great!!!!!

Looking very good, especially for 16. Abs look good now, and will look very good after you drop your water and go through all the pre-contest amenities. (If you don't know how to do all of those things, I strongly advise you find out all about it, as those 5-6 days of preparation can REALLY make a difference in the final presentation that is you)

Legs also look good for 16, something you don't really see too often!
    Now, just dial it in and practice those poses to bleed out sub-q water, and make the muscles "stand up".

~SC~XXL~2K3~

Re: great!!!!!

Originally posted by SwoleCat
    Looking very good, especially for 16. Abs look good now, and will look very good after you drop your water and go through all the pre-contest amenities. (If you don't know how to do all of those things, I strongly advise you find out all about it, as those 5-6 days of preparation can REALLY make a difference in the final presentation that is you)

Legs also look good for 16, something you don't really see too often!
    Now, just dial it in and practice those poses to bleed out sub-q water, and make the muscles "stand up".

~SC~XXL~2K3~
    Thanks SwoleCat..yeah i have to find out the 5-6 days prep..im lost on that area..thanks for the props on the legs..Yeah i pose everyday..it helps..and now i just gotta find the music im going to pose to and pratice that also..Thanks again for your reply..

Iron is offline Junior Member
    Good Progress Big Guy!!

Originally posted by Iron
    Good Progress Big Guy!!
    Thanks bro.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Look damn good...especially for 16...you've got genetics kid, that's for sure. I'm sure you put your time in at the gym as well. One little piece of advice (and I'm sure MikeXXL, Silverfox and Swole will back me up). Make sure you lose the Jack Osbourne haircut before the show Seriously, you will want a close cut hair cut before competing as it will give the illusion of wider shoulders...trust me.

Assassinator is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Look damn good...especially for 16...you've got genetics kid, that's for sure. I'm sure you put your time in at the gym as well. One little piece of advice (and I'm sure MikeXXL, Silverfox and Swole will back me up). Make sure you lose the Jack Osbourne haircut before the show Seriously, you will want a close cut hair cut before competing as it will give the illusion of wider shoulders...trust me.
    Bump on that ....
    I've also been wondering what that hair doo is all about ?

If you're a Jack Osbourne fan, we're gonna have to kill you.

Yeah people told me i should cut it bold..i was thinking braid it to my head..or slick it all the way to my head..cuz Im just growing it out..i wouldnt mind braiding it..but i dont wanna look like a idoit..lol..so i might have to cut the fro..i dont want the judges looking at my hair.Thanks for the comments bro..yeah i been lifting off and on since i was 9...but haven't really got seriours untill a few years back.Thanks again for your comments im keep posting progress pics..and u guys can tell me if im doing ok or what i need to work on etc..Thanks guys..looking foward to all of your comments.

Thread Information