Thread: *imposter*

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

*imposter*

Attention members:

Once again, I have someone pretending to be me, traveling to boards that I frequent, and responding to others in very derogatory manners.
    I realize this is not the correct "forum" for this, but hell, which forum actually "IS"?????? I was told by a mod here this happened, so I just wanna clear the air, thanks!

Spread the word, this is NOT me. He goes as SW0LECAT, using the number "0" in place of my "o" However, his/her/it's dumbass doesn't realize that I use a lowercase o, not an uppercase O. Anyhow, he lists the e-mail as [email protected], which is also a rookie move, as mine is [email protected].

So, let everyone know if you hear shit about this/me/etc. I expected for something like this to happen, hell, it's been a whole two weeks since someone's attempted some dumb shit like this. They just can't get enough of fuckin' with good ol' ~SC~, but it's all good, as having people hate on you as such just means they wish to hell they could be you. If you were a nobody, no one would fuck with you. Gain a bit of popularity (popularity is about to increase fiftyfold, so I expect a ton of this in the near future), and people just have to hate on ya! Nothing better to do, that's so damn sad!

I'm just glad I ain't like these symp-b*tch ass muh-fuccaz.

Like 50 Cent says..................

And you should love it way more than you hate it,
    playah u mad? I figured you'd be happy I made it!

Dustin' em off 24/7
    ~SC~XXL~2K3~

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

I wasn't gonna comment but...

That post right there sums it up...

im sure its your popularity they want; in addition to your great personality

well...

coming from you, that's expected. That alone says enough of your personality.

Put aside your false image of any "ego" u think I posses. When someone pretends to be you just to be a pain in the ass for NO reason, it's nice to put word out. Need you not forget, I run a personal training business, and I do take my sterling reputation seriously.

No offense, but I really don't expect you to understand that. Ego? No. Truth? Yes.

I already banned you from my board for your childish psycho babble. Spare us good bros here, please.

~SC~XXL~2K3~

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Nice heads up .Forget the haters brother your looking real good and biger things are coming. remember the greatest form of flattery is that of imitation .By the way just to let you know I have now lost almost 15 ibs in 2 1/2 weeks on Swolegenex. lifts and strength are all still up.I cant wait for tomorrow becouse I just get cutter every day.Peace CDOG
    Last edited by cdog; 03-27-2003 at 12:51 AM.

Farmer is offline Member
    Swoles a cool cat, the post really didn't have me until he threw some fifty in there. I got one for ya swole..

"This diet shit is all fucked up now! What are we gonna do now? How we gonna eat man? Swole back around"
    That's Hater's lil punk asses thinkin out loud

laugh, yer right man people dont throw stones until you start to rise..I tell people take a good look at my shoes because when I get to the top that's the only way you'll recognize me.

Peace

Swole what I was suggesting was that he was attempting to take some of your credibility for your training and nutritional expertise and use it to his financial advantage.

And as for you banning me from your board? You banned me because I cued in that you were acting childish in the fight with pete235. You banned me because I brought to light a not-so-professional way of going about things. I spoke my opinion and your sour because of it. Im sorry that you think my opinions are childish babbling but if what I say is not true then simply ignore it and try to show me the "light". I have sent many a members to your email address and still have plesent things to say about you and your training and nutritional advice side.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, it is Big_Dan giving people diet advice. hahahaha JK.

That sucks, bump for you bro.

Pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell, I'll bump it. cdog....15 lbs huh, if I wasn't such a broke ass I'd give his program a try.

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    Swole what I was suggesting was that he was attempting to take some of your credibility for your training and nutritional expertise and use it to his financial advantage.
    Although I care to not go to and fro with this, the above statement does not read the same as your original post. I knew what you meant, rolling eyes and all.

As far as Pete goes, he's one of the most stand-up guys I've made acquaintances with via the Net. Bet u didn't expcect that one, huh? It's the result of my being adult, and he being adult. He sat back and looked at me in a neutral manner, which is sometimes the only way to judge someone fairly.

~SC~

Peace brother sorry for pirating your thread

malik is offline Banned
    damn people ,,swolecat you deal with these assholes allot i bet . it would suck if people did get scammed by this imposter.anywys thanks for posting this up .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it has been taken care of on here SwoleCat sorry if it caused you any problems.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    LOL, it is Big_Dan giving people diet advice. hahahaha JK.

That sucks, bump for you bro.

Pain
    LMFAO!! --Yeah he is telling everybody to eat before cardio and to drink lots of milk.

No wait that was me and i am trying to sell this idea!! NONE of you better not try and jump on this idea!! i can see you at your screen
    abstrack@protonmail.com

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Give em' hell Swole! Don't take no shit!

thanks....

to all the good bros and good mods here. I really appreciate the backing, as I'm not trying at all to be "pompous" or act like my sh*t don't stink, but I do try to keep my reputation as a good guy, well, good! It's a shame that we all have this love of looking good, but we have to resort to childish things such as this. I guess we'll never really know why!

Great board, great brothers! (Sisters too!)

~SC~

tatty is offline Member
    I don't think you have to justify defending yourself...each and everyone one of us would do the same thing.

Bump for you bro.

malik is offline Banned
    you change your avatar swolecat.because i though it was the imposter there for a sec.

yes.......

I did change it.......

~SC~

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn I was all confused for a second I was about to flame you to high hell cause I thought you were the scammer. I got your back..

Pain

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump......thanks for clearing all this shit up bro....i have always followed your posts and respected your advice.....i knew somwthing wasn't right

ceps is offline Junior Member
    Whoever it is, they're just envious.

RiptUp is offline Junior Member
    That type of shit really sucks! Jealous mofo's.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    just a curious question, how did the poser swole get an email address "[email protected]" isnt swolecat.com your webaddress and space? how would he have access to a email account at that address?

no......

he didn't actually obtain a real working addy, of course not. It was just an attempt to exemplify the said imitator's "dickhead" quality and lack of a basic life. I can deduct that it was going to be used in his signature as well as a ribbing, as when I banned him at my site, he had the preferences set as such.

It was just about someone trying to be me to play jokes, why me, I've no idea. I'll never know, but more importantly, I'll never care. Over, done with, and it'll happen again I know, but we'll cross that bridge when it comes.

~SC~XXL~2K3~

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Bro being this is your business I hope no harm came to you. You have good advice from what I've read and anytime someone would have seen someone talken' the poop, they should have known. Never hear you talkin smack.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    sucks man, sorry to hear a dickhead would waste his and your time doing somthing so stupid

Thread Information