Corelewis is offline New Member

Question Before and After DBOL ONLY cycle

Alright guys,

iv heard a lot about a Dbol only cycle, some good some bad. I didnt know what size gains to expect to keep after a Dbol only cycle so iv posted some before and after shots to see what you guys think.

I ran Dbol for 6 weeks at 50mg ED and have been off Dbol for nearly 4 weeks now. I was a little bit bigger than this after the cycle but have lost a little size since (water im assuming?) Anyway the pics are below.

Cheers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04104.JPG 
Views:	91719 
Size:	251.2 KB 
ID:	120474

Name:	IMG_0320.JPG 
Views:	63800 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	120475

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	40358 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	120476

The lighting is pretty poor! i havnt oiled up! ha

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    How did you feel while on it? IMO the first pic is the best one.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you? To be brutally honest, and don't take any offense to this, but I would not have guessed you've ever touched a weight in your life in either your before or after pics. You really have no business using anymore aas for a while imo.

Felt good tbh, much stronger, which hasnt dropped since. The first pic is def better for body fat!

Ouch. I thought id done alright, and was starting to get really motivated :/

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corelewis View Post
    Ouch. I thought id done alright, and was starting to get really motivated :/
    You really need to look into proper training and diet, you are light years away from needing any form of aas. Did you even run a pct? You should have done just a little research.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you aren`t already really motivated you should not be messing with steroids .

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As everyone else said you arent quite ready for AAS.

YOu are completely relaxed in the first picture. The others appear to be right after a pump and flexing so to tell you the truth i dont see much of a difference other than some bloat. This is why we dont recommend DBol only cycles. They may provide strength gains while on but do little for sustainable serious gains.

AAS should not be your motivation. It is an aide after proper diet and training is established with many years of experience

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed
    How old are you? To be brutally honest, and don't take any offense to this, but I would not have guessed you've ever touched a weight in your life in either your before or after pics. You really have no business using anymore aas for a while imo.
    Hahaha that's pretty offensive
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and After DBOL ONLY cycle-image-4135536269.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    You really need to look into proper training and diet, you are light years away from needing any form of aas. Did you even run a pct? You should have done just a little research.
    This, this, this!!!

You really need to work on building a solid base before considering AAS again. You don't need to put on 'size', what you need is to focus on muscular development - and this requires years of solid diet and training.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Lookin thicker after bro.. You can def. tell the difference in your shoulders, traps, n bi's.

Your base was/is lagging a bit but keep up the hard work n lay off the AAS for a while. Focus on diet and training.

These guys are just being brutally honest with you. Don't let it get you down, fuel the fire within.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with everyone here man you should have built a more solid base before using any AAS. Work on your diet and training and train naturally for a few years. How old are you?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    His profile says 19 years old.
    1.) Not old enough.
    2.) "Starting to get motivated" is the wrong place to be when thinking about steroids .
    3.) You know very little about your body to even consider this sort of path.
    4.) Just say no.

Do a lot of reading on diet and exercise. The members of this board will help you with your routine, diet, etc. Knowledge is power my friend.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    wow, this should be a sticky for why you DON'T want to do D-Bol only cycles...ESPECIALLY at 19 years of age. i am so glad i read and read and read and then read some more before trying something foolish like this.

dude, you look horrible. seriously, not trying to be rude or "offensive", just keeping it real bro. like Noles said, not much difference at all - maybe a pump. but that's about it. loose the grease and get serious. bury yourself in the diet section and don't come out of there for another 5 years at least.

good luck man..
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 03-02-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    no one is trying to be completely mean to you and hurt your feelings but sometimes thing to be said that way because you need to know you shouldnt be doing what you have done. diet would have got you further

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stop taking steriods your going to do yourself some serious harm at your age and in all honesty you need to concentrate on your diet and training programme for the next few years.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed

Ditto that

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    I guess some people don't like the truth... this guy never even came back...

Squawks is offline New Member
    not bad

Thread Information