Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: During GH

winter13 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Mr Cardo
    Okej, Alevok..
    You are in good shape, no doubt about it..

I disagree with most of the people here,
    Why is Alevok so great?
    Have seen ton of guys put out a better effort then that,
    I don't know how long you have trained, when seeing your high steroid abuse , I don't find impressing at all.
    Many people can do your acomplishments with or without drugs and right training and strict diet...
    It's just a opinion.

So I leave the word open.
    did you realize the title of the board you are posting is? AR... if you are natural, that is great, but don't expect people to listen to your bantering and proselytizing on an anabolic board such as this. Where are your brains man?

secondly... how do you know much much alevok has trained. I can see if you critique, that is fine. But too question his effort? that just doesn't make sense. You don't have a clue!

Anyone that can make accomplishments such as his w/o any help, my hats go off to them and thier AMAZING genetics. i certainly could never do that nor could the vast majority the human race. Doing what he does with drugs does not in any way demean his accomplishments in my book, i am sorry if it does in yours, but please keep that to yourself.

Side note: i have yet to take steriods , but that does not mean i do not respect those that do.

Why have the idiots flocked to this thread? I hope the mod who said that his patience has been running thin will keep to his word.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    I rarely post in the pictures section of this board, however this thread caught my eye. Why are so many of you so quick to jump down this guys neck?...He has a very good physique, and works his ass off. Leave the guy alone. He posted his pictures asking for critiques of his physique...not to be called a pretty boy etc.
    I have seen his pictures in the past, and I find his physique to be quite remarkable. When he cuts down...he really cuts down, and looks outstanding. His goal is not to be a 350 pound wrestler, rather he goes for a different look, and I can't fathom why so many memebers can accept this. Learning a little respect will take all of you a long way in life, and if you don't learn it here, I hope you learn it before you get yourselves into some trouble. He is not asking for critiques on his cycle, or to be told he has taken to much over the past...so stop!...

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    btw: I think part of the problem with Mr Cardo is that his comments were probably run through a translator which could have made his comments a bit more harsh than they would seem otherwise.

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    btw: I think part of the problem with Mr Cardo is that his comments were probably run through a translator which could have made his comments a bit more harsh than they would seem otherwise.
    i don't know, i checked some of his other posts and they were equally dumb.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by winter13

i don't know, i checked some of his other posts and they were equally dumb.

alevok Guest
    First I got called party boy, then some dancer in club, now steroid abuser. Whats next?

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Envy breeds jealousy in people, and jealousy can lead to hatred. So many who just aren't familiar with the rules of this board seemed to have creeped into this board lately. All you want is constructive criticism and some people would rather give you stupid half-assed thought out dogshit, and immature name calling.

wayne c is offline New Member
    thats one hell of a v shaped it makes your waist look small

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    u dont look like a as abuser. U have a ok look but not a AS look.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by alevok
    First I got called party boy, then some dancer in club, now steroid abuser. Whats next?
    totally ignore the idiots on this thread. you work hard and show it and have a way better physique than most on the board bro...I don't know where these clowns are coming from. Your pics are always impressive and motivate me.

Originally posted by GetNBig
    u dont look like a as abuser. U have a ok look but not a AS look.
    what are you people talking about?

What about this guy? Think he looks ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails During GH-frankzane2.jpg  

you can tell this guy is obviously a pretty boy - a gurlyman, not a monster like gunter or ronnie -

are people that stupid? see - this is what I blame the size issue in BB - no longer about quality
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails During GH-frankzane.jpg  

Ok, when is that pic taken??????? plez don't compare thoes guys from back then to now theres a major issue there. Sure u look good i guess if thats the look your going for. I think a prob is many here are b.b'res that compete. And well might expect more. Your pics might motivate a guy like pumpseeker but might do jack for me. Your obviously a tall guy i hope with the weight u gave. What are your goals? that'll help so the rest of the ppl can give u advise about your body.

What? is this guy your only definition of a BB?

point is - not everyone wants to look like ruhl (and for damn sure even those who want to never will) - I give him a lot of respect but I certainly dont think that it is the only look worth shooting for - actually, it is probably harmfull to the sport as a whole (the focus on size alone) because it is one of the primary causes of the huge drug doses needed now - and those problems are what keep guys like me from easily picking up a "normal" amount of juice needed to look like mike mentzer (with my body type, zane cuts are not in the question )

So what they hell are you people jumping on Avelok for? I can see it if he came on and said "I need size" but he is obviously going for more cuts and lower bf - look at his cycle! - so lets support him in that and offer constructive critisism that might help him improve toward his goals not yours
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails During GH-ruhl2.jpg  

Thumbs down

Originally posted by GetNBig
    Your pics might motivate a guy like pumpseeker but might do jack for me.
    OK then, let's see your pics. You must be HUUUGE to be talkin all this smack.

I can see why he is so size concious - but give him props for good cuts and obvious work - that contest diet crap is hell (and not for me, no siree)

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Ouch, it playing rough in here heh..
    Well your oblique look good to me and so is the rest keep it up.

Red face

You've got the cuts down, but I don't see how you're flamin me bro with that kind of size...

this one of me was taken 3 weeks ago...

you compare
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails During GH-front-full.jpg  

TheGame826 is offline Member
    alevok, great work. your definately an inspiration to me.

aha but i have never seen a bigger pretty boy than you are. Do you listen to backstreet boys ? just messin

seriously though, I think you have a great built, far better than any normal guy off the street. I have never seen you post a bad picture. Keep up the great work.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Hmmm.... I'm never posting pictures again. I fall in the pretty boy category. I don't want everyone flaming me for no reason.

Since when do you have too be ugly too be a BBder?

Drizzt is offline New Member
    Wow you can almost smell the envy in this thread before you even start reading through these hater filled children. Alevok I personally think you look great at that low of a bf%.

For all the moron/haters. I don't know what boards you go to or what muscle mags you are reading but its obvious when someone makes a comment about him weighing 170 you know NOTHING about bodybuilding in the least. Beantown I mean come on dude you posting ANYTHING resembling a flame toward someone with a body that you are probably more jealous of than anything just shows a lack of maturity and respect for a fellow brother of the iron. You say you have been lifting serious for two years?? If those pics are all you have to show for it, I think you have just wasted two years of your time. Try to diet down to the bf% where Alevok is currently and you will see how that 300lbs of fat ass turns into 220lbs of scrawny nothingness. Peace.

alevok Guest
    GETNBIg,
    Again, I am not trying to impress anyone, I am only doing my best to obtain a lean symmetrical body weighting around 230-250, but again it is my matter how I do it. I posted my pics and asked people what could I do for my obliques to shrink them back, so far only one person replied to this question. You are missing the big picture here. And you do not have right to talk shit about members in AR, read the rules, what you said to pumpseeker is very childish, grow up, act mature if you can.

maybe u should read all the shit on my page before u posted the pic and made comments.
    Last edited by GetNBig; 04-23-2003 at 08:06 AM.

Last edited by GetNBig; 04-23-2003 at 08:06 AM.

cdog is offline Associate Member

Dang pumpseeker....................

this one of me was taken 3 weeks ago...

you compare [/B][/QUOTE]

Bro Mike mentzer did a rope pose for his legs and they looked just like yours .You got legs bro you got legs.
    Last edited by cdog; 04-23-2003 at 08:55 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I removed the pic cause GNB got all sensitive. In the future, i wouldnt flame others when you have nothing on them GetNBig.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    This thread has made me laugh a few times. I've decided to have my say.

Alevok you have a great physique and one that many guys obviously envy. I have a similar physique to you, but I'm guessing I've got a year or two to go before I get to where I want to be.

Perhaps your style of photograph has encouraged the 'pretty boy' comments - many of the photographs do look like they're ads for cologne. I'm not flaming, just an observation.
    Last edited by FedSki; 04-23-2003 at 05:30 PM.

Dude Iam rolling thats got to be the most classic thing I have ever seen .
    Last edited by cdog; 04-23-2003 at 10:37 AM.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Oh man, this is too funny. Alevok, you look awesome man, and your physique is pretty much my goal. Like Cycleon said, not all us want to be freakin' gigantic monsters (not that there's anything wrong with that). I think that you're going to have a hard time "shrinking" your obliques, seeing as how you've already achieved a certain size, and since you work out consistently they aren't going to want to go away.

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Thumbs up They're JEALOUS

Alevok,

You're pics ALWAYS serve as inspiration, bro! All these LOSERS disrepecting Alevok, calling him a "just a prettyboy," or "just a club-boy," are simply JEALOUS, purely and simply.

No, Alevok doesn't "try" to impress necessarily, BUT HE DOES IMPRESS. Why? Because not only does he have a GREAT BOD, better than 95% of the people on the boards, but he also CONTRIBUTES, offers advice, and is humble and courteous to others.

Heck, Alevok and I have even touched on matters of religion and politics, and he has remained gracious, and a gentleman at all times.

Alevok is ONE COOL BRO, and a CLASS ACT, in my book!

KEEP PUMPIN ALEVOK, most of us look forward to seeing your continued progress!

Take care,

Scott

bro better than 95% Of this board ?Give me a break for sure he looks great but not that good there are alot brothers on this board that look better so when you say 95% Thats going out there. Yes he does have a great body no question but for sure not withen 95% of this board !

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Old Spice

I guess someone didn't like my 'Old Spice' ad and took the picture out. Oh come on, where's your sense of humour?

Originally posted by cdog
    bro better than 95% Of this board ?Give me a break for sure he looks great but not that good there are alot brothers on this board that look better so when you say 95% Thats going out there. Yes he does have a great body no question but for sure not withen 95% of this board !
    are you trying to help anything? why don't you just keep your mouth shut if you have nothing good to say or productive to add. I personally think he looks better than 98% of people on the board and i am entitled to my opinion. If your opinion is negative or you want to disagree with someone else’s assessment on percentages it is completely pointless.

What ever fool...............

Nobody said that you were not intitled to your own opinion and I have the right to my opinion as do you and my opinion of you is that you are a sh!t throwing faget .Just go back and look at all your replys And Iam the one with nothing productive to say hmmmmmm.....You need to put your self in check and you will see by the post that follow this one how things work around here. And he DOES NOT LOOK BETTER THAN 98%OF THIS BOARD THIS IS FACT .Alevok You look great again please no disrespect brother but this winter guy is an idiot .And as you know from being here as long as you have that there is alot of brothers here that are off the hook .So again no disrespect to you.
    Last edited by cdog; 04-23-2003 at 11:39 PM.

not fact, sorry. i am also sorry you feel that i am, how you say, a sh!t thowing fagget.
    Last edited by winter13; 04-23-2003 at 11:53 PM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    OK this has gone far enough. CYCLEON has been very patient but I'm getting sick of this crap on here. We have a no flame rule in here and if you don't like it LEAVE. I will not tolerate anymore of this crap. If you have a problem TAKE IT TO PM's! If you think alevok needs to put on some weight say it politely. Although at 230 he is not small just not a freak IMHO and not everyone wants to be a freak

alevok, Sorry all these hatters had to hijack your thread. You look great brutha. Very symmetrical which is something all the self proclaimed freaks forget about and to me thats is ruining the sport.
    Last edited by RON; 04-24-2003 at 12:07 AM.

Ron I have no problem with alevok in fact as I have said from the start he looks great and I stand by that statement however this winter13 is an Idiot .Just look back on this thread at all everything he has said has been only to start trouble . And as far as you are concerned winter13 it seems as if you have challenged the fact that your boy is is 98% BETTER than everyone on this board so I will leave you with this (prove it )Do a poll and find out !You are a most vexing fool and I would only love to show you how wrong you are .So This will be the last of my verbal confrontation with you again prove your case or go the
    fu(k away .
    Last edited by cdog; 04-24-2003 at 03:30 PM.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Can't a guy just post some pics with some progress and just have respectfull comments? Alevok has alot of pics on this board and I RESPECT ANYONE WHO HAS THE BALLS TO POST PICS. Alevok's are just envoking some much jealousy from some junior members. As usual Alevok much props to you you look great and i am working right now to cut down to some decent BF%. I can't believe you dieted for 6 months are you crazy i'm lucky if i can go 1 month.
    Good job As Usual
    Ted

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Beantown Abuser
    Buddy your build isnt even that good at all its your genetics. Your on GH, looks like it isnt doin much for u because u still look like a regular "pretty boy." For being 6'3 you should be at least 270

Bigger is always better sorry to say that guys
    Sorry you pretty boys thats not what i'm about.

Woe, hold up bro! Alevok looks great....your jealousy is abundantly clear...LMFAO @ U

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information