Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: During GH

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Mr Cardo
    Okej, Alevok..
    You are in good shape, no doubt about it..

I disagree with most of the people here,
    Why is Alevok so great?
    Have seen ton of guys put out a better effort then that,
    I don't know how long you have trained, when seeing your high steroid abuse , I don't find impressing at all.
    Many people can do your acomplishments with or without drugs and right training and strict diet...
    It's just a opinion.

So I leave the word open.
    Effort? How do you know how much effort he "puts out"? For all you know he could train 12 hours a day. Steroid abuse? I would hardly call a sust/drol/gH cycle "abuse" if you do it responsibly...BTW, this is called AR (anabolicreview). In case you hadn't noticed you are on a steroid forum...most people on here "abuse" steroids ...

BTW, Alevok, don't let these haters get you down (not that you would)!!! You look great brother!!

I just read through this entire thread and it made me sick! What did Alevok ever do or say to get criticized so harshly? Am I missing something? I personally would rather look like him than Markus Ruhl or Ronnie Coleman (remember, its cool to be able to get laid)...everyone needs to remember, "to each his own"...damn

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like another sweetdog to me .And whats wrong with looking good anyway ?Is this not what most of us are trying to achieve is a body of greatness.

grayhulk is offline New Member
    Alveok those are nice rear delts in that back shot! Nice everything else too! I'm a huge dude and wish I was alittle more cut like you. Dont let people get you down. I'd love to be a pritty boy!!!!!!!

alevok Guest
    Thanks for your supports brothers

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Anytime Alevok, btw is GH as easy to get in Turkey as Primo and a bombs?

wantedtr is offline New Member
    alevok is a well known and a respected bodybuilder in istanbul guys, i know him personally. and i know his size. and i really know that he really loves his body right now and happy with what he achieved... he is right. keep it up bro!!! and hit harderrrrrrrrr.
    Burak

alevok Guest
    Hey Burak whats up bro?, let me know if when you are back in town.
    Tedmax, GH is easy to find but harder to afford, I paid $17 for 4ui which is very high I believe, the others (primo etc) easy to find and reasonable price.

Originally posted by alevok
    Hey Burak whats up bro?, let me know if when you are back in town.
    Tedmax, GH is easy to find but harder to afford, I paid $17 for 4ui which is very high I believe, the others (primo etc) easy to find and reasonable price.
    Lucky bastard

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mr Cardo
    Okej, Alevok..
    You are in good shape, no doubt about it..

I disagree with most of the people here,
    Why is Alevok so great?
    Have seen ton of guys put out a better effort then that,
    I don't know how long you have trained, when seeing your high steroid abuse , I don't find impressing at all.
    Many people can do your acomplishments with or without drugs and right training and strict diet...
    It's just a opinion.

So I leave the word open.
    Look Alevok, just ignore this entire post. This guy is an idiot and has proved it many times. The only thing he knows how to say is "Roids are bad! Don't do roids! You don't need roids ...etc...etc..." It's a typical response from thin hard gainers like him who look more like competitive swimmers than body builders.

Mr. Cardo, I have already warned you once about your personal "anti-roid" campaign. This is a ROID board, and if you have a problem with AAS and those who use them, then stay the hell away!! One more post depicting AAS use in a less than flattering manner and you will be looking for another home.

king-scan is offline Junior Member
    looking great as always alevok ,keep pumpin

fast is offline Associate Member
    Yo Alevok!
    Lookin good, post more pictures about this GH "experiment".

Your Finnish friend

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Alevok - you should be very proud of your body and what you have accomplished - don't let some jealous idiots get you down bro! You have one of the best physiques not only on this site, but on any site so all the hard work has certainly paid off for you. I know that you (like everybody else) is still not satisfied so you'll only get better and better while all these "haters" will continue to dream about having the dedication and mental toughness required to have a body like yours! Keep it bro!

winter13 is offline New Member
    Look up the word opinion in the dictionary.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Children! Shut the fuck up!

ps: Alwvok you look great, all this fuckers here that diss you are only dying to have a body like yurs, ignore them. Amazing what you have dont .

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    alevok I got your back bro. I dont care what anyone says this dude is seriously JACKED. PERIOD END OF SENTENCE.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell, if I could look like that, then CALL ME whatever you want!!!!!! Pretty boy? Shit, you can call me gayboy (not that theres anything wrong with that) if I can look that good!!!

Seriously,

What it comes down to is this. You look great bro. You don't look that good without busting your ass. Bro, you look a hell of a lot better than I do, but instead of being envious of your hard work and dedication, It makes me want to work harder, and I thank you for that. When people rip you apart, they are simply self conscious about themselves.

Keep up the great work and keep posting pics so we can see your progress....

Jealousy=Resentful or bitter in rivalry; ENVIOUS: jealous of the success of others..
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-29-2003 at 04:23 PM.

Thrower is offline New Member
    anyone tried winstrol depot by zambon

alevok Guest
    I am so glad I have you brothers, thanks again for your positive comments. I am trying my best to look better but it takes time and lots of dedication. Sometimes I lose motivation and feel like not even going to gym, sometimes I feel like quiting, but when I come to AR and see better shaped guys, I get the motivation I need. I am telling you all, you guys are motivating me a lot, we exchange opinions, we help each others, thats where I belong. I do not want to be out of this circle so I keep pushing and pumping. Yes I am using AS I admitted that and I dont see anything wrong with it. Advanced users know that you can only gain with a wise cycle along with hard workout, enough sleep and high protein diet. It is not like I am taking AS and growing over a night, I wish it was the case but it isn't.
    Bros you are the best, thanx for being there for me

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Anytime bro. I have to say it awesome to see someone on these boards who works hard and has the goods to show for it. I mean there are quite a few people who make you wonder if they have done their homework. Alevok has done his homework you dont look like he does workout on the weekends and eating pizza and walkin the dog.

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Thumbs up We're glad too

Its true...alevok is a fantastic representative for MusclePumpers! Not just a stupid meat-head. Not some full of shit moron....

But a good guy, who has built a great, solid BOD...

At least MOST of us, are glad you're here too, Alevok.

Scott

p.s...Let me say this as well....Alevok, being a Turkish man, a European, shows by example, how Europeans and Americans not only can "get along," but can build solid, true friendships.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by alevok
    Beantown abuser, those are my home pics, I did not even flex hard, I take pics on a regular basis to see the improvement. Just relaxed pics.
    Have you ever had 3-4% bf in your life? Have you? Have you ever experienced 6 months straight dieting? But I am not offending you because you have high bf, it is your decision, your deal, I do not care!
    Not everyone's goal is the same, your idol could be Greg Kovacs, thats fine, but I appreciate Mike O'Hearn and Frank Sepe as well. They just carry the look I want for myself.
    Dude I was 265Lb 2 years ago but I looked like a wrestler more than a BB. Whats the point of hiding muscles under fat? And I am not saying I am satisfied with the look I got today, damn no, I wish I could be 20lb bigger (with low bf).
    regarding GH, read more, it is affective at a minimum use of 3 months, I have not completed 3 months and I know how to take it.
    Others, thanks for the support guys, (nice move Carlos)
    i hafta bump what alevok said in this post...

bravo, well said

fast is offline Associate Member
    Well said alevok!

little_indian is offline New Member
    Looking great as always! You are an inspiration.Anyone dissing this man is plain JEALOUS.PERIOD.

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    I wonder how he's doing with that earth quake they had in Turkey just yesterday.

alevok Guest
    Silversir,
    Thanx for the concern, I am living in Istanbul, we are fine here, we did not even feel it.

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Thumbs up howdy

Hey Alevok.....

glad to hear you're doing ok....I was wondering as well, with the earthquake and all....

S

thickmass is offline Member
    ALEVOK

IT IS COMING UP TO A MONTH NOW ON GH< HOW IS YOUR PROGRESS?

ANY UPDATED PICS?

maz
    maz is offline New Member
    hey great physique man

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i totally agree. Alevok, you basically look like how i want to look. so to all those people saying "i don't see what so great about him", well his physique is great to me cuz thats what i wanna look like. i hope i'm not offending you by saying you could be on the cover of Men's Health Magazine, cuz to me thats one hell of a compliment.

-- clocky baby

Originally posted by Strut99GT
    Oh man, this is too funny. Alevok, you look awesome man, and your physique is pretty much my goal. Like Cycleon said, not all us want to be freakin' gigantic monsters (not that there's anything wrong with that).

754- legs is offline New Member
    You look great, bottom line. Everyone's physique goals are different, and I wouldn't want to have a Markus Rhul type shape even if I could. Not that I don't want to be bigger myself, Haney and Commier for example have had a great combonation of size and shape IMO. I do respect the bigger guys, I saw Nasser win the Arnold Classic a few years ago and his size blew everyone away. I think he was the deserving winner that day, just not the physique I want. To each their own.

alevok Guest
    I f.ucked up with GH cycle after the day 80th I could not find GH for 2 weeks, so there is a 15 day gap. I probably get this week but I do not know if it is ok to take gh after 2 weeks of break.

candog22 is offline Junior Member
    Alevok -

Ill add my voice to the group saying you look awsome - this beantown guy is too much - the lat pic that was posted of both of you, you take him hands down...his back is lopsided and uneven. Im also 6'3" and would love to have your build - keep up the good work...

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Only A Simple Opinion

I know the tension on this thread has overcome the initial goal of posting your pics but I would like to chime in on my opinions which will be respectful spite the popular flamers who are jealous and envy your low bodyfat.

1. Your obliques are fine and dandy. I wouldn't strive to change a bit.

2. Your bodyfat is relatively very low and I commend you for that

3. Your height is at a great disadvantage to you brother, I am at 6'2 and trust me ill need atleast 19 1/2'' guns to even look close to a bodybuilder.

4. This is only my opinion and others may think the same or think different but I think you looked good as hell in your pics of you at 260 pounds. You were massive but still had cuts looked to be around 10-12% b/f from what I can tell from the pic quality. That is exactly my goal. I have begun to cut right now starting off at 283 pounds and going for 260 and hope and pray I can achieve that bodyfat at 260. Just wanted to express how impressed I was with the pics of you at 260 lbs.

overall a great physique and its apparent that you know your shit seeing as how you fluctuate your b/f and weight so quickly.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    alevok you are da shit!! good job

lillbiffen is offline New Member
    Keep up the superb job alevok, you look real sharp bro! A real inspiration!

Executioner is offline Banned
    I don't know Alevok or his past, but he looks pretty good. Many are fooled by the GH, which is incredible, but as a current user I know firsthand it is not what many people expect... it is milder. What I don't understand is why people have such a problem with 'prettyboy' ect. That isn't really even an insult and everyone is making a HUGE deal over it.. i mean the long hair and poses do make him look like a pretty boy.. you can't expect to come onto a forum of weightlifters and have everyone hold back their comments. However, this is no excuse for negative criticism. Just an opinion

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    This guy has good definition,but lacks in the mass category.I would he say he can bench 350-375MAX.he also looks like a marijuana smoker or a partier.I am getting so huge right now and wait till u see my new pics.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by HBK
    This guy has good definition,but lacks in the mass category.I would he say he can bench 350-375MAX.he also looks like a marijuana smoker or a partier.I am getting so huge right now and wait till u see my new pics.
    Oh please dear god tell me that you are saying this simply to get a rise and that you don't honestly believe what you've just typed. I'm beginning to take you less and less seriously everytime you post HBK...nobody can, seriously, be as dillusional as you are.

Originally posted by Pete235

HBK...nobody can, seriously, be as dillusional as you are.
    what about Foxy Sphinx?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information