Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: During GH

TheJuicer is offline Member

Huh!!

If i remember correctly..he is a BB not a Powerlifter..HBK would you stop the shit and give the guy some credit..I have always wanted a body that women would die for..Hes got it!! Ask any women what they want him or some fuckin' huge like Ronnie Colemen I bet they say him!! Even though i would love to be even close to as big as Ronnie!!!hehe

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    ive always wondered what the elusive rear delt was supposed to look like. thanks for finally showing me

alevok Guest
    Originally posted by HBK
    This guy has good definition,but lacks in the mass category.I would he say he can bench 350-375MAX.he also looks like a marijuana smoker or a partier.I am getting so huge right now and wait till u see my new pics.
    no need to say anything after having seen his pics that Pete235 posted.

italian2004 is offline New Member
    dude Alevok is the man, anyone whos says anything neg about him is just a jelous hater. the dude is big, ripped, very good looking knows his shit, and above all a nice guy .

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I read a lot of the pages in this thread.... it's crazy how people are so narrow minded that they think everyone's goals should be the same as thiers. Cycleon posted pictures of Frank Zane who has a classic body building look. I would rather look like a Frank Zane or Bob Paris then the freaks of today. But that's my goal and that should be respected just like your goals should be.

Alevok has a great build and all his hard work shows.

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Big Volkan

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I read a lot of the pages in this thread.... it's crazy how people are so narrow minded that they think everyone's goals should be the same as thiers. Cycleon posted pictures of Frank Zane who has a classic body building look. I would rather look like a Frank Zane or Bob Paris then the freaks of today. But that's my goal and that should be respected just like your goals should be.

Alevok has a great build and all his hard work shows.

BIG VOLKAN....

Time to post some new pics bro! Come on, time for more inspiration for the rest of us bud!

HOw are you doing anyway...Haven't heard much from you in a while buddy....You keepin' everyone straight in Istanbul?

Scott

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information