Feli Fly is offline Junior Member

Feli pics... will keep updated periodically

Hey bros.. new to this board, but have been using this site for the good profiles, diet advice, etc for a while now...

I'm still natural; prolly aiming for a first cycle this fall. This pic is early May 2003.. bulking natty right now up about 5-6lbs and 2%bf since this pic was taken... comments are fine, but I've already heard "EAT!" LOL.. and I am.

Stats in this pic:
    22yo
    6ft
    165lb / 75kg
    10%bf
    (more info in my profile)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feli pics... will keep updated periodically-may2003a.jpg  

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats on your progress thus far! Keep in mind, a cycle is only an added supplement to a good diet and intense training regiment. All in all, a boatload of calories will be your recipe to getting BIG. Keep at it...US

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    DAMN! Near 300 views and only 1 comment? I must be perfect... yah right LOL

Thanks for the advice US; very good advice for me or anyone.

Well, figured I'd post these from yesterday. Sorry for the poor quality and no total body shot, but it's a crummy lil webcam. I'll definetly get better pics by scanning in film photos or hopefully have a digi cam soom.

Well... should've cut out ALL cardio though I guess... damn mountain biking LOL... fell and sprained my wrist pretty bad and that might fok up my training a bit.

In this pic, I'm at 6ft 175lb 11% by the calipers (so up about 10lb since the orig pic 8 wks ago), but losing the abs a bit boohoohoo . Still eating big and taking creatine right now, and will be adding glutamine soon. Still aiming for first cycle in Sept if all goes well and the wrist heals ok...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Feli pics... will keep updated periodically-latejune2003edit.jpg  

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    lookin lean nice abs but try to go real heay and eat A LOT of food because it looks like you have long muscles and those are a lot harder to fill out than someone with bicept inserts closer to the elbow, oh and w hole milk is your friend

Thread Information