Thread: First time pic

snowman is offline Senior Member

First time pic

Hey, whats up, these are my first pic. i have ever taken of me, i'm 30 years old, 6 ft, 205 pounds, BF????, before cycle was 190 lbs, 5 weeks into cycle went to 215 lbs ( mostly water i guess), now down to 205lbs.

Currectly on my second cycle ever ( 8 weeks out).
    NO leg pic, they look worst then my upper body .

All criticism , and flamming welcome.... it will just make me stronger.... so no lies, please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time pic-mvc-002s.jpg  

Re: First time pic

[QUOTE]Originally posted by snowman
    [more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time pic-back.jpg  

Re: Re: First time pic

[QUOTE]Originally posted by snowman
    Originally posted by snowman
    [more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time pic-back-2.jpg  

Re: Re: Re: First time pic

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time pic-mvc-008s.jpg  

Re: Re: Re: Re: First time pic

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time pic-mvc-007s.jpg  

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: First time pic

LAst ONE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time pic-mvc-004s.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

how long did you train before your cycle? (should be years on end)

How many cycles have you done? (if more than one)

What is the cycle you are on?

Just asking because it looks as if you started gear really early. You could have made some impressive gains naturally w/hard work, and then w/the addition of gear, top it all off and have PEACE OF MIND that you will actually keep your shit. Starting gear too early usually leads to loss of gains. The body is simply not used to what you are trying to do.

U should have used leg training (squats more specifically) as your "anabolic " source so early on. Without legs, nothing else really wants to grow..............think of the legs as the teacher, and the upper body as the student............learn, learn, learn and you shall grow. Save the cycles for later, and get under the squat bar and bust some ass. Not flamin' ya, but if you're doing gear and not even bothering w/legs, ya gotta ask yourself "what am I doing?"

I know snowmen don't usually have legs, but this one should.

~SC~XXL~2K3~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 04-20-2003 at 10:15 AM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    You have a great base and good physique for 30 bro. Keep doing what you are doing. Keep training hard, and you will see improvement. IMO 30 is a good age to get serious about training and AS.

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with Swolecat!!!

Re: .......

Originally posted by SwoleCat
    how long did you train before your cycle? (should be years on end)

How many cycles have you done? (if more than one)

What is the cycle you are on?

Just asking because it looks as if you started gear really early. You could have made some impressive gains naturally w/hard work, and then w/the addition of gear, top it all off and have PEACE OF MIND that you will actually keep your shit. Starting gear too early usually leads to loss of gains. The body is simply not used to what you are trying to do.

U should have used leg training (squats more specifically) as your "anabolic " source so early on. Without legs, nothing else really wants to grow..............think of the legs as the teacher, and the upper body as the student............learn, learn, learn and you shall grow. Save the cycles for later, and get under the squat bar and bust some ass. Not flamin' ya, but if you're doing gear and not even bothering w/legs, ya gotta ask yourself "what am I doing?"

I know snowmen don't usually have legs, but this one should.

~SC~XXL~2K3~
    Bro, thanks for your opinion....justwondering why you said " it looks like you started gear really early"....actually i did not ; i been working out for 5 years ( off and On) the last 2 years more serious.... i did 2 cycles, one laste year, and just started one this year ( 8 weeks into it)
    I do train legs realy hard, and it's mostly squats, but my legs don't seam to grow.
    this is the cycle i'm on right now.
    1-4 Dball at 30 mg day
    1-10 600mg deca week
    1-10 500 mg test week
    10-14 50mg winni day
    i got clomid for post cycle.

i also got some EQ, but i'm saving that for a next cycle.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    You did start to soon bro .You said that you have been working out off and on for 5 yrs no flame bro but it looks like its been more off than on .Also you say that you have been more serious the last 2 yrs and that you have done 2 cycles the first last yr and the 2nd this year so you only worked out 1 yr and then started your cycle .Also I havent seen anybody who was healthy that could do squats not make gains im not saying that their is not people out there that have not made gains by doing squats it just I havent seen them. With that being said I think you look real good bro your chest is looking good and you have a great back so keep it up but you still have alot of natural gains left .I want to do my first cycle bad but I have only been lifting hard for 2 yrs non stop and Iam still makeing gains so until I hit a wall Ill be natural .Peace

Cdog, you are right, it's been more off then on...when i first started working out, i used to work out just to get ready for the summer, then take all summer off, then the summer would turn into winter ,and i still would not work out, i would start back up again after december, until the summer...so yes you can say it was more off then on....but now ive been working out for 2 years, and the only time i take off ( other then weekends) is every 8 weeks i take one week off; i know i could make more gains , and i also know part of my gains have a lot to do with the way i eat, but i just can't seam to put that much food in me.

As for my legs.. i do make gains, and they are groing ( slow).... i just have to keep on training legs to grow them.... i do 12 sets for12 reps of squats (lite day) and on heavy days 8 sets for 10 reps... i think every one has a body part that is hard to grow; mine just happen to be my legs...i'm also not saying that my upper body does not need work, cause i know it does, but it looks better then my legs.

And THANKS FOR YOUR comment on my back and chest....peace.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Bro your doing 8 sets of 10 damn .I think I know why your legs are not growing . I do 1x15/20 on squats and 1x15 on deads and I go up from week to week on weight or reps.IMHO you might be doing to much on your legs .Anyways you look good bro and iam sure by summer you will have added some good size . Also do you work all your body parts like that ?Becouse if you are you are overtraining and gains wont come as easy as they could .However by looking at your pics I would bet that you do more work on your legs than any where being that your legs are not growing and it looks like you have good size in the chest and back area.

love2lift is offline New Member
    You look good bro. Back looks awesome....if i had to critique, I would maybe say hit the biceps hard to develope a nice peak, but it could just be the poses...keep lifting hard..... even through the summer b/c it will pay off
    Peace

Epic is offline Junior Member
    dude, you dont look like your on 600mg of deca and 500mg of test...are you eating a lot? stack on the protein, creatine, glucosimine...etc...
    Back looks good, hit the chest heavy though.

Thread Information