underutoday is offline New Member

Question Pics let me know what you think I need

Here are some pics. All criticism welcomed. go easy on the flaming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics let me know what you think I need-picture-072.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-22-2003 at 09:44 AM.

another

here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics let me know what you think I need-picture-074.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-22-2003 at 09:45 AM.

I don't understand got people looking but no advise!!!! I am new here how about some help. Please!!!!

joyroider is offline New Member
    ok advice, well first do you wanna add more size then cut, or cut now.

would like to cut now and and some quality muscle

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What kind of advice are you looking for??? diet ?? training?? physical critiques???

From the picture I would say you have a good base to start with either way you go. First find a diet to suit your needs. Train like a mule. eat the right foods and time your meals right. Hit the cardio first thing in th A.M. on a empty stomach for 30-45 mins. etc.......

good luck and have fun searching the site for all your needs:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Hold off if you are planning a cycle... i'd say cardio in the AM 45 mins of a brisk walk as long as your heart is elevated, and run a CKD type diet... also go for hypertrophy training if you want definition... i have found it works well to me 4 sets of 15 reps or so at a lighter than usual weight with very little rest between sets to keep your body metabolism elevated. Maybe use ECA or some clen to help with fat burning.

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    My guess is you are looking to loose some body fat and maintain/gain muscle. It is difficult to do both, but can be done. Cardio and diet are KEY!

I appreciate all the feedback I agree that putting a cycle on hold is a good thing and that I need to start a rigorous cardio regimen. Any suggestion on the clen cycle, I have some but have been holding off from using it until I trully become dedicated. Also have Deca and Nolva, but again waiting for the right time.
    Anymore comments will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks again I will post periodic pics of my progress.

I am new at this whole thing, I am 30 6' 220# don't really know the b/f but the scales say 38.9%. Which I think is entirely too high. I would like to stay around 200# but with the b/f at around 6 to 7 % is this possible and what would anyone suggest. As in the previous note I do have clen and Deca but do not want to use them without more research. I am realizing that I am not a young buck anymore and am ready to change my lifestyle. Not to say that I gonna jump right into juicing but it is an option that I am exploring. Guess you could say that I have made my mind up because I have already got the deca. Well just came my way and wanted it on hand in case. Enough explaining, I need help.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    There's a clen faq floating around... check it out. Basically work your way up to 200 mcg or so and run it for 2 weeks. After that the receptors get used to it... assuming you are beta receptive, unlike me

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    cardio 30-45 min low carbs high protien.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Like others said, do the cardio, in the morning before breakfast, and you will lose weight. Stick with lifting weights, get a nice routine that works good for you, and stick with it (key is to keep training, and not give up). From your pictures I can say you have a good body building frame and all. With some hard work, you'll look great. As long as your lifting, and doing cardio, with time the fat will drip off so don't worry about that too much

Good luck.

Hey bros, just a quick note to say that all of your advise will not go unheard and with that advise and some good ole fashioned work I will get as ripped as I can before lake season. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

nynsb is offline Banned
    No better feeling than that sense of confidence when you remove the shirt on the first hot day at the lake.
    First thing the guys and babes check out to see is who did their homework during the winter months and who is paying the price.
    Good Luck!!!!

durbin22 is offline Member
    You are no where near 38%. I would say around 18-20%. Diet and cardio is the key. Cut your bodyfat in half and you will be in good shape. What does your diet currently look like? Stats?

Jason Donovan is offline Junior Member
    Are u a joker underutoday posting 'those' pictures? body fat percentage 38% lol my God.

Hey Jason, don't really understand what you meant by "are you a joker underutoday posting those pictures? body fat percentage 38% lol my God." as far as body fat if you had read my previous post you would have seen that I said that I didn't really know what my b/f was but the scales say 38%. Please forgive me for being ignorant but could you explain what you meant.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    How's the diet planning going?

What's ya schedule like and what foods to you have access to?

Diet is key...all the cardio in the world wont help if your burning the muscle you already have...

As for your goal of 200lbs at 6-7%...bro... I've been going for over 3 years, and have yet to reach that.. That's a lot of LBM!!!!

Honestly, I'd say for you 200@10-12% is a great immediate goal (immediate meaning 3-5 month goal depending on training volume)

DIET IS KEY

Keep bustin it!!

Thanks for the info kunipshunfit,

the goal of 200@10-12% sounds more doable. As for my diet planning: I am working with Durbin22 on it and he has suggested as did saint808 for me to go with a CKD plan. I live in a very small town no big grocery stores only local owners and no gym nearest one is 40min away I have purchased some basic epuip. all being free weights and a treadmill.

Durbin22 is also giving me some great advice on training routines I am currently running a eca 3xday and doing 45 min on the treadmill to start. still working on the lifting routine, so just doing cardio for now.

Just a quick note "you guys rock" getting alot of support for a newbie.

any help will be greatly appreciated kunipshunfit.

Thanks
    J

Jason Donovan is offline Junior Member

Smile

Hey, i'm sorry, man! I was bad writing that post! Anyway when your body fat percentage fall down to 19% in a few months - training aerobics as well - i will congratulate you . Peace!

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Becareful if your just geting into this, like it sounds, WITH the ECA! you said yur no young buck, SO POPING a couple of heartatack pills and jumping on the treadmill busting ass for 45 min. might not be real good for you if your not in great cardio vascular shape that heart being the the part thats not ready! Same with the clen , which would probaly hurt you worse!
    TAKE IT SLOW build your way up and START NOW with the weights! Building Muscle burns calories and really helps with burning fat! At the same time you will be toning those muscles you do look a little soft just to be honest! BUT thats probaly because you dont lift weights on top of the body fat issue!
    DIET is the #1 way to alter yur body weather its Increasing size or getting shreaded!!!!!!!!!!

Do a search on diet or go to the Diet Qoestion forum AND READ READ READ theres a ton of threads about what you should do, this will answer alot of the questions you have BREWING in your head right this second!
    GOOD LUCK AND KEEP AT IT!!!!!!

Thanks bro's,
    I think my brain is overloading and my work is suffering because I am addicted to this site. IT IS AWESOME!!!! Alot of info to take in and at times very confusing. Thanks Phatcat for the word of caution. I started the eca stack two days ago along with some new diet tactics provided by durbin22 and saint808. Also started new weightlifting program 2 on 1 off. and 45 min of cardio in the a.m. 4-5 days a week, nothing to fast though just 3.6 mph with #6 incline on treadmill.

Meals for the past few days:
    brfst - bowl of cheerios
    lunch - baked pompano with sliced tomato and onion, salad with no fat ranch, cup of fresh fruit (rasberries, grapes, and strawb) and water 2 glasses.

afternoon snack - atkins shake

dinner : 4oz baked chickn breast, broccoli and cauliflower and water

changing a little today after more advice:

45 min after cardio - slow cook oatmeal w/ apples and rasins, cinn.
    T of flax oil

10:30 a.m. - atkins shake

12:00 or so plan on filet with fresh veggies and a salad and unsweet tea

3 or so - atkins shake

dinner 45 min after wkout - 4oz baked ckn brst w/ broc and cauli.

any suggestions ?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Just thought i'd bring this one up, you might want to repost your diet in the diet forum to try to get more replies.

Not exactly sure what your diet means, is that your diet for one day or for 2 days?

Besides that, the only thing i'm going to add is that if you have a meal and there's no protein in it, its not a meal. Other then that, i would eliminate all sugar in your diet, except for the sugar necessary immediately after your weight training workout. Right now it looks like you're just concentrating on cardio, which is fine but i would still try to get to the gym 3x a week to pump some iron.

Just some updated pics

Hey guys I have to say with all the advise that I recieved here I think that I am on my way to acheiving my goals. These pics are two weeks into the cardio/weights and diet. Positive comments welcomed and yes even constructive criticism.

Thanks again for all the great advise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics let me know what you think I need-picture-106.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-22-2003 at 09:47 AM.

back

back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pics let me know what you think I need-picture-108.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-22-2003 at 09:48 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Jason Donovan
    Anyway when your body fat percentage fall down to 19% in a few months - training aerobics as well - i will congratulate you . Peace!
    And when you finally post a pic of yourself or prove that you know the first thing about BBing, we might take your advice/posts seriously!!

Until then you are just another jackass who spends all his time looking at other peoples pics and criticizing them!! You've never posted in any other forum and based on your comments you know very little about anything!!! You contribute sweet fuck all to this board and I wouldn't take ANYTHING you post seriously!!

underutoday...ignore this clown, there are several like him here who feel they are qualified to do nothing but dole out comments on how out of shape people are. They never post in the Anabolics, training or diet forums which shows how ignorant they really are...and the only advice they ever give is "cardio and diet"...a canned response that anybody who ever watched a Tony Little commercial could spew off. My advice is, take the advice of those who have been around or those who posted pics of themselves proving they know what they are talking about and don't sweat these little piss ants!.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Pete I was flaming while going down this post I was so ready to go off on his ass but you beat me too it. And in a respectfull and polite manner as always.

Jason Donovan: I think your stay at AnabolicReview is over mate. I have observed endless amounts of negative and un-needed post from you and its getting tiresome.

underutoday: Your bodyfat is roughly around 20-24% in my opinion and you have a base amount of mass to start off with. Hit the weight heavy and intense digging deep into the fibers to preserve your muscle mass.
    Diet hard and consistant to shred the bodyfat and research about post workout coctails that will enable you to replenish you much needed glycogen levels that are depleted during intense training. They have a lot of good bro's around here who can help you out a lot just make sure you find the right one's and dont be fooled bye the idiots....pm me if you have any questions

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Oh yea nice progress bro I can see a difference in the chest and oblique's abs as well...nice work man keep it up

maximusdad is offline New Member
    Thgere is no criticsm as long as you bust your ass...gains will come as long as you stick with...both at the gym and on your diet. Good luck and keep working hard...

Thread Information