BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Well, here goes nothing..through 6 weeks. Update PICS!!!!!

This is a picture of me in Jan 2003. Then next ones are through week 6. I have to say I owe a lot of my progress the the bro's on this board. I really appreciate all of your knowledge, help, and motivation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, here goes nothing..through 6 weeks.-jan-2003.jpg  
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-02-2003 at 08:51 AM.

week 6

through week 6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, here goes nothing..through 6 weeks.-week6.jpg  
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-22-2003 at 07:39 PM.

another pic, damn, sorry so big!!!!

week 6 pic 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, here goes nothing..through 6 weeks.-2week6.jpg  
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-22-2003 at 07:37 PM.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    size em down a bit

3rd pic..

through week 6...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, here goes nothing..through 6 weeks.-3week6.jpg  
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-22-2003 at 07:36 PM.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Sized the last one down a bit for ya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, here goes nothing..through 6 weeks.-2week6.jpg  

HeartDocMD thanks bro, they were WAAAAYYY TO BIG....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    traded that corona in for some juice

JohnnyB

Yeah, I love the juice, and miss the corona!!!!!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    that is some serious progress bro....ur chest is like nite and day and you seemed to fill out...what's ur cycle and stats?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job. Keep up the good work. I can see the growth in your chest and arms (make sure you're working on your legs too).

Nice feeling when the juice kicks in, isn't it?!

Keep growing

Bask8kace....It sure does...Thanks for all of your help bro!!!!!

bigsd67 Thanks bro...Stats are:

Age 35
    Height - 5"8
    Weight - 154 (I haven't really gained a ton of weight. I believe it's because of my low dosage cycle and not getting to bloated..
    Body fat - ????

Cycle
    200mg of EQ/week (though last week I bumped it up to 300)
    250mg of Test Enan/week (again, I bumped it up to 300 last week)

Though the pics don't show it, I still have a gut that I CANNOT get rid of.....I need to work more on my stomach which drives me crazy..
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-22-2003 at 09:14 PM.

Peter, the strange this is I never really gained any weight so far? I probably started at around 150 and I flux between 154 and 152..?? It's strange, I can't explain it? My diet is great, I'm pounding the PROTEIN.. 1.5 per body weight...I'm eating clean.. I really think I'm benefiting from the EQ. I definitely have more muscle hardness. I do know that the test kicked in due to the fact I'm horny as a MOFO, but not sure If I'm getting any mass from it?
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-22-2003 at 09:11 PM.

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Good improvment! Keep up the good work.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey buylongterm, you sure look like you're making good progress to me. How is it your weight hasn't gone up much? Maybe it's just being moved around -has your waist gone down?
    (By the way, always liked your avatar -did you take that pic?)
    Best of luck to ya.

Johnsomebody, Thanks bro. My weight hasn't gone up really at all. My waste has gone down, but again, I still have a gut which is hard to get rid of...Yeah, I took those pics at the Lake of the Ozarks. My buddy has a 47 ft. Apache powerboat we bring there. If you haven't been, its 1500 boats, thousand of naked women getting crazy...I'm heading there again for Memorial day. I have pictures and video that makes girls gone wild look like a rated G movie!!!! Its like nothing one could ever experience!!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-23-2003 at 10:32 AM.

nynsb is offline Banned
    I think you and your new body are definitely going to score points at the lake.
    Stay away from the beer and the gut will whither away.

setsthesun is offline Banned
    why the fuck are you using gear? christ

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by setsthesun
    why the fuck are you using gear? christ
    Sets...don't be an ass. He's 36 and doesn't have the genetics or natural testosterone that you youngsters have. You started using AAS before you were even mentally mature enough to really make that decision yet defended i tttoth and nail (at 17 the government feels you are too young to make a decision that effects the country such as voting, yet you still believe that you are mature enough). So before you shoot off your mouth again, try and remember all the shit you received for your usage. Clean up your own backyard before you shit on your neighbors lawn.

BLT...two different people bro. Regardless of the weight difference you lool like two completely different people.

BIG R is offline Member
    Good JOB!!! Its a world of difference from your old body.
    Keep up the gains.

R

FmRommel is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

Clean up your own backyard before you shit on your neighbors lawn.

Oh man Pete...classic as usual...

and yes Sets was being an ass, however, I do kinda understand what hes getting at...it gets aggravating watching guys jump on the juice when they should be training and dieting first...
    No disrespect ment at all..

But BLT you do look good bro...the transformation is coming nicely!!

FM

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Pete!!! Bro that's just awesome!

I agree w/ Rommel the guy should have probably got a better base before the juice. It should have been said a little tactifully, but I understood.
    Buylong, good job. You need to diet dude if you want to get rid of your AB so you can get ABs. That's the key anyone would tell you that.
    I like to see the fossil's hitting it, since on my way - I'm f'n 33 (F)(*#()&*#)(*&#)(*&%)(*#&)(^#)(^*e)&%t($^#)(&)$(# &)(*&@$ WHAT AF)(*&#)(*&#$re OLD ASS'd!) Never mind... but good job, get on the diet bro! GET THE DIET! 1st priority!

chinups Guest
    Well I guess this proves you can do low dosages you can make gains..

It doesn't bother me. Everyone has a right to there own opinion. But, I did jump in early. But I knew that going in. I am just one of those people who genetically can't get big. Pete235 is 100% correct. I don't have the genetics nor enough Test in my body. No one should ever use gear as a motivation. I also believe one should wait and to they reach max potential. I totally agree where he is coming from. But, I look at it like this. It really has change my life. I'm eating correctly, no more partying, no more booze, and for the first time I'm actually taking control of my body and mind. And I did spend tons of time (thanks to everyone one on the board, couldn't of done it without you) doing research. I guess I just needed a bit of a push to change my life!!!

Thanks to everyone for the comments, You bro's are the best!!!!

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    BLT, I know the feeling of hitting the weights as hard as you can eating right and getting nowhere fast! Gear turns you from a genetic mess to an anabolic machine. Good job, recover and do another cycle a bit more aggressive. Lots of luck.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Wow. Those are some good gains. Even though you didn't gain any weight you look a hell of a lot better. I'm sure the chicks at the lake will take notice too.....you bastard! Good luck.

-B

Updated Pic...

Well, my first cycle is done. This pic is done right after a workout, so I do have a pump going! Oh how I'm going to miss those shots!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well, here goes nothing..through 6 weeks.-lastpic.jpg  

Cycle:
    I started most of it off being a very low dose

Week 1-8 250mg of Test Enan
    Week 1-8 200mg of EQ
    Week 9-16 400mg of Test
    Week 9-12 350mg of EQ
    Week 12-16 50mg of Winny ED. ( I had to stop early do due a lot of shoulder/joint pain.)

Believe it or not, I did see some nice gains even at that low of a dose, but I still decided to up the dose to see how my body would react to it.

Well, as you can tell I was extremely out of shape back in January. I could barely lift 135pds. My bench went up to 200pds (max). its funny, when I also did seated dips, I was doing around 135pds, and now I rep out the whole stack (255pds) for 8 reps..

I really hit every single goal I wanted. I never thought I'd be able to bench over 185pds in my life. But, Now I'm saying 225-250 here I come!!!!!!!

My life has been changed forever!!!!

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    pretty long cycle. really good gains. i don't think you were ready for aas yet but knowledge is power.

this was your first cycle? your recovery is going to be harder because of the length of the cycle, might want to extend clomid for 5 to 8 weeks, nolvadex for 4 to 6 weeks.

i would go:
    nolvadex: 4 to 6 weeks - 40mg for 2 weeks, 20mg for 2 to 4 weeks
    clomid: first 4 days: 300mg
    next 3 days: 150mg
    3 weeks: 100mg
    3 weeks: 50mg

it can't hurt, i would also add in 2000mg tribulus, 2000mg avena sativa, 3000mg maca, and 100mg zinc everyday for 2 months.

good job and good luck post cycle.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    wow night and day difference. good work

ABC, thanks for the advise...Yeah, I agree about the post cycle thearpy and extending it. Though, remember most of the cycle was a very very low dose...Can't wait for my next one.....

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Helluva good job bro!
    People bash others for not building a good enough base before taking juice , but I see another aspect. Perhaps a person lacked a certain motivation to workout and eat good...but, by sticking hisself with god damn 22x1.5" needles week after week...now that reminds you constantly to fucking train and eat right....Make sense?

Bravo

D

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Big improvement. Congrats.....

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    ABC, thanks for the advise...Yeah, I agree about the post cycle thearpy and extending it. Though, remember most of the cycle was a very very low dose...Can't wait for my next one.....
    i hope your not under the impression that your cycle was light and easy. you have been shut down for 16 weeks. your cycle was way too long for a first timer and i think instead of thinking about your next cycle you should be thinking about the next 10 weeks.

16 weeks of shutdown at your age is LONG, don't kidd yourself. your 35 and you did 1 cycle for 16 weeks. not smart. a good idea would have been 10 weeks and then really focus on the recovery. if the recovery went ok, then proceed with maybe 12 weeks. what happens if you had done 10 weeks and the recovery was much harder than expected. in the future you'd know and you could adjust. you have no experience with how your body is going to respond now and what you did was push things too far.

focus on the next 10 weeks or you'll see what i'm talking about in about a month or so. beware of estrogenic rebounding and fat deposits. the advice i gave you is very sound, might want to look into it and take it alittle more serious.

vacooner is offline New Member
    you added some good size bro.....
    there is a really big improvement between the 1st
    picture and the others.....
    Congratulations and keep up the hard work!!!

nynsb is offline Banned
    I am always impressed by guys who can lose the love handles.
    Great Transformation.
    You added some great size and sliced the fat.
    What do you think worked the best for you???

ABC, GOD NO, I know Post thearpy is not going to be easy. I think all I was saying is most of my cycle was a VERY lose dose cycle. I appreciate your adivse!!! Thanks bro!

Thread Information