Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thetank is offline Anabolic Member

made a big decision today...

I cant take it. i cant take another 3 years of thinking about it, every, single, day. yesterday i turned 20, a year from april 28th, 2003, i will start my first cycle. i know i said i was going too wait untill i was 23, because i was uncertain if i wanted too go down this path, but i know, lifting is important enough too me, and i am willing too dedicate my life too it.i feel I am mature enough too make this decision, and will look back with no regrets. i want too go somewere in powerlifting, and competing nationally ile be in alot of untested meets. ive set personal goals too reach before this cycle, and ive got a year too accomplish them.
    bench-405
    squat-500+
    deadlift-550+
    looking for a 1500 total.(198 class)

i soon will be starting the SWOLECAT program, looking too get down too an appropriate bf too start my cycle, and be under 198 for a powerlifting meet.I am looking too take the ontario (tested) junior bench record, attempting 385(current record is 320)im undecided weather or not im going to do the ottawa strongman, i dont want too re-injur myself,and i really want that record.
    i know these pics suck, but my pic editing program fuct up and i cant change the lighting anymore, so there a little dark. but i will update the thread with better pics as my diet progress's.
    current lifts
    raw bench 315 x 2 1/2
    squat/dead-425(after a 4 month lay off) but climbing about 5 lbs a week.
    shoulder press 225 x 6
    close grip 275 x 5
    ive already lost 4 lbs and am down too 225.
    measurements are the same, but ile throw em up anyway.
    chest 48.5
    arms 18.6
    quads 29
    calves 18.5(started working them yesterday)
    waist-40, 41-42 at the end of the day
    after starting the SWOLECAT program, i will update this thread every 2-3 weeks.
    thanks bro's!
    tank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails made a big decision today...-dcp_1349.jpg  

lat/bi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails made a big decision today...-dcp_1350.jpg  

oosean is offline Junior Member
    Hope I dont run into you in a dark ally. Your huge bro! I could take you though. I think you could fit a pair of my pants on your bicep. Thats impessive stats. I like your quote.

3 times a charm maybe?
    LAT-SPREAD, come on joey, you can do this buddy..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails made a big decision today...-dcp_1338.jpg  
    Last edited by thetank; 04-29-2003 at 05:02 PM.

wow. im just gonna take another pic..
    lat spread coming soon!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    you're looking bigger in that last pic compared to your avatar. do you think you have stopped gaining? jmo, but I wouldn't start gear unless you've plateaued for a few months. you could possibly reach your goals naturally.

Originally posted by dizzle
    you're looking bigger in that last pic compared to your avatar. do you think you have stopped gaining? jmo, but I wouldn't start gear unless you've plateaued for a few months. you could possibly reach your goals naturally.
    thanks bro.
    im definately still gaining, those goals i posted are natural goals, i wont touch a needle or well oral untill they are met.
    I can get gear at cost, and plan on using dbol and test cyp my first cycle.
    thanks,
    tank

Originally posted by oosean
    Hope I dont run into you in a dark ally. Your huge bro! I could take you though. I think you could fit a pair of my pants on your bicep. Thats impessive stats. I like your quote.
    haha thanks man.
    the quote was said by a good friend of mine, he also once asked me "dont you find that buffalo wings are more filling than chicken wings?"
    hey kevy, buffalo wings dont actually come from a buffalo.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    allot of people i know actually started juicing at age 19 and for some reason grew 1 inch to 1.5 inches, 1 guy at the gym, grew 1.5 inches from 5'10 to almost 6'0. with his shoes on, hes over 6.......but he had an x-ray done now and they say his epiphysical cartilage has fused, so no further growth at 19, but wow that was some impressive height he gained, wtf. ????? if he waited he might have gone to 6'1 or more, but he wants to compete and 6'1 is too tall for him...

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Good luck hitting your goals. If you can keep all your measurements the same but get your waistline down 10 inches, you'll be looking phenomenal bro. Remember though, when cutting the goal is not to gain muscle, it is to just MAINTAIN the muscle you got while dropping BF. You'll be into it after a while. Stay strict on Swolecat's diet/program and keep us posted!

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Tank you are so freakin huge bro .When I look at your pics I just shake my head .Bro I know for a fact great things are in store for you great things .All natural young and and freakin huge .And bro you got a good look about you .What I mean is you dont have that line backer look .I really look forward to seeing you make it big bro and I know you will .By the way swolecat will take good care of you brother and will take you to places you aint ever been Peace .

tatty is offline Member
    Fuck bro, you are HUGE! How tall are you again? 5'5?

Keep at it, you'll be there in no time.

Originally posted by cdog
    Tank you are so freakin huge bro .When I look at your pics I just shake my head .Bro I know for a fact great things are in store for you great things .All natural young and and freakin huge .And bro you got a good look about you .What I mean is you dont have that line backer look .I really look forward to seeing you make it big bro and I know you will .By the way swolecat will take good care of you brother and will take you to places you aint ever been Peace .
    pumpseeker thanks bro will do.
    tatty yep im 5'5 thanks brotha!
    cdog wow thanks for the compliments and support man, if i get any kind of results your getting on his program ile definately be more than satsified!
    peace
    tank

fast is offline Associate Member
    tank you`re Huge... good luck with the path you chose

MikeW is offline Associate Member
    You sure got the musclemeat on you pal!

big swoll is offline Member
    you are the biggest 20 year old that i have ever seen that is all natural....great job...im sure you'll get to where you want to be

thanks for the comments and shieet thanks big swoll!
    heres a pic of me at around 205 i think, last time i tried dieting (about 10-12 months ago i think...not too sure.
    sorry about the size/quality....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Great job tank... you look huge and solid. You are definetly going to make an impact at those meets.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    damn, what size are those guns?

Massive G is offline Junior Member
    Although it's a personal descision, If I were you I would wait more than a year to juice-it looks like you have ALOT of natural potential left.
    I personally started at 23 at 235, my gains had come to a halt and that's when I took the plunge-I should have looked closer at my diet and such-that was 10 years ago and there were hardly any quality supplements like today. I always hover around 280-290 but wonder if I would have been 245-255 before the sauce-how much bigger would I be?

Why don't you try a prohormone stack
    of
    1-AD oral
    4-AD Topical and
    4-AD Cyp Injection

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy Shit

Originally posted by Massive G
    Although it's a personal descision, If I were you I would wait more than a year to juice-it looks like you have ALOT of natural potential left.
    I personally started at 23 at 235, my gains had come to a halt and that's when I took the plunge-I should have looked closer at my diet and such-that was 10 years ago and there were hardly any quality supplements like today. I always hover around 280-290 but wonder if I would have been 245-255 before the sauce-how much bigger would I be?

Why don't you try a prohormone stack
    of
    1-AD oral
    4-AD Topical and
    4-AD Cyp Injection
    ovg, hellapimpin, thanks bros.
    big rush, my right arm is 18.6, my left is 18.2, thanks bro.
    massive G, i feel prohormones are not natural, if i were too take them i would test positive in many federations anyway, personally i would rather just do the real thing. as far as my age being a concern for early steroid use .....if you look at any proffessional bodybuilder and al ot of stregth record holders, they all started in thier early 20's, if not in their teens....point being, im not looking too be a "big guy", im looking too compete at a national level, my goals, are simply unnatainable naturally. in a years time if i can lift the numbers i set for myself, i think i could have a chance at going somewere in the sport. so why wait? i will have had 3 years of training under my belt, and definately an adequate base too start AS. im not a dumb kid who wants too take a short cut to getting big, im a kid who wants too make it in a sport dominated by chemical enhancement, and am willing too sacrifice what it takes too get there, or at least give it a shot,so take that into consideration when judging my decision.
    peace
    tankus

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member

Run?

Originally posted by oosean
    I dont think Tank can RUN anywhere!! Maybe ROLL!

Re: Run?

Originally posted by GandolfReturns

I dont think Tank can RUN anywhere!! Maybe ROLL!

if your intentions were anything but too insult in this post, ide respect your opinion...obviously your only purpose was too put me down, and due too your post, my self esteem/life/hopes/dreams are in shambles..
    brutha...chances R you will never be as big as me, or as strong as me, even with AS assistance. insult me if it makes you feel better.honestly bud, i pitty you. im not conceeded in any way, but considering the nature of your post in my thread, and on others threads for that matter, its obvious your life sucks, so I wont retort with some generalized insult considering I know nothing about you, and you dont have the nutsack too post pics...instead, ile just end my post here.
    thanks,
    tankus

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Man you are a tank. Solid. When you reach your goals you will be freaky big. If you were at < 10% bf I could only imagine how ripped you would look with that muscle. Let us know how the SWOLECAT program works for you.

Tank Abbot was one of m favorite Ultimate Fighting people to watch. Ever see him?

Originally posted by scottp999
    Man you are a tank. Solid. When you reach your goals you will be freaky big. If you were at < 10% bf I could only imagine how ripped you would look with that muscle. Let us know how the SWOLECAT program works for you.

Tank Abbot was one of m favorite Ultimate Fighting people to watch. Ever see him?
    hey thanks bro!
    as for tank abbot, fuck yeah man!i remember when asked how he trained for his UFC bouts, he said by gettin smashed and and pickin bar fights im a big UFC/pride fan, been watching it since i was in grade 5. ive actually thought about getting into it, or boxing even, get my fat ass in some shape.
    peace
    tankus

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    mannn your a thick mofo...

im jalous of your stats!!! mannn 1500 at 20, its awesome..
    never had any injuries?? what is your bone mesurement? wrist, heel? imo the big concern about juice at young age would be the maturity of the bone/ligament structure. since yours looks very heavy, no doubt that you will achieve your goal without problems

damn if i could have your thickness...

im 190lbs 16-18% BF and i have just hit the low 1000 so i have way more work to do ... ahahah youre my motivation and i wish you good luck

Originally posted by TRLS63
    mannn your a thick mofo...

im jalous of your stats!!! mannn 1500 at 20, its awesome..
    never had any injuries?? what is your bone mesurement? wrist, heel? imo the big concern about juice at young age would be the maturity of the bone/ligament structure. since yours looks very heavy, no doubt that you will achieve your goal without problems

damn if i could have your thickness...

im 190lbs 16-18% BF and i have just hit the low 1000 so i have way more work to do ... ahahah youre my motivation and i wish you good luck
    hey thanks bro!, those numbers are my goals, If i achieve them before or by the time i turn 21 imy first cycles a go!
    my tape measure is still packed but i definately have a huge bone structure, im probably the stumpiest looking mutherfucker you'll ever see, i should take pictures of my hands and feet ive had people actually laugh when they saw my feet thier like kleenex boxes. i feel like my body was designed too carry alot of wieght, and could handle 270-280(maybe someday). as far as the maturity of bones/ligaments, i stopped growing vertically like 4 years ago...plus i would start my cycle under 200, so assume i would end up around the same wieght i am now.
    peace
    tankus

cdog is offline Associate Member
    I PM you bro .Peace

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I'm 42 and have been going to gyms for over 25 years. You definately are by far the biggest natural 20 year old I've ever seen. How old were you when you started seriously training? With your genetics I would imagine you could pack on another 20 lbs of muscle over the next 2 years without the AAS. Have you stopped making progress? Do you think your near your genetic potential? I realize you have your reasons for starting juice now and respect your decision. I'm just curious. You are one huge genetically gifted young man. Good luck with attaining your goals.

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    GOD DAMN BRO, This is without juice, F***IN AMAZING. I would love to see the results from a good cycle, you will be a frickin monster, as if your not already. Keep up the good work, I would cycle with some cutting drugs, ....but damn.....

754- legs is offline New Member
    Hey thetank those are great numbers to shoot for natural, your going about things the right way IMO. Good luck in the future man you have great potenial, your a freak now!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well I'm glad to hear that you've at least given it a LOT of thought, and I know you have, cuz you've been around AR doing research for quite some time, and now you are deciding to cross over to the dark side. There are people who will think about it for a month and just hop on a cycle and ride it out. You've come a long way, and I'm pretty sure you are quite mature, and you will make the right choice of whether or not to cycle.

Good luck with the program, and let us know what happens, keep taking pics and keep us posted bro.

Kato is offline Member
    Tank

If you painted yourself green you'd look like the new incredible hulk. You are a MONSTER! Gotta give you some well deserved props. Good luck w/ all the goals! Kato

Originally posted by markas214
    I'm 42 and have been going to gyms for over 25 years. You definately are by far the biggest natural 20 year old I've ever seen. How old were you when you started seriously training? With your genetics I would imagine you could pack on another 20 lbs of muscle over the next 2 years without the AAS. Have you stopped making progress? Do you think your near your genetic potential? I realize you have your reasons for starting juice now and respect your decision. I'm just curious. You are one huge genetically gifted young man. Good luck with attaining your goals.
    Hey havent been here in a while i moved in with my bro and we just got the internet hooked up..well, we get highspeed tuesday, but were given 10 free hours of DIAL UP in the mean time..dammit dial up is bullshit!
    anyway..
    thanks for the props bro im flattered! i started seriously training ide say about a year ago. although, in the grande scheme of things i wouldnt call what i do serious training yet...I know the basics, and train very hard...but as far as diet is concered ive never taken it seriously. my success for the most part is due too genetics, and i honestly feel i get alot more credit than i deserve. now that im done school im taking this summer too read-any article i can about diet/training/gear/ anythign i can get my hands on and educate myself, basically take in as much knowledge as possible, ESpecially regarding my diet, because i know i definately have alot too learn in that department, although im sure swolecat will teach me alot.
    as far as my genetic potential, i dont feel that would be reached for another decade at least. all my lifts are rising and i havent really reached any plateaus, but ive set my hopefully tangible goals pretty high, and the bottom line is, i cant get too were i want to be without steroids , so why not go for it..and see how far I can take this.
    thanks for your support/props bro!
    peace
    tank

Originally posted by Terinox
    Well I'm glad to hear that you've at least given it a LOT of thought, and I know you have, cuz you've been around AR doing research for quite some time, and now you are deciding to cross over to the dark side. There are people who will think about it for a month and just hop on a cycle and ride it out. You've come a long way, and I'm pretty sure you are quite mature, and you will make the right choice of whether or not to cycle.

Good luck with the program, and let us know what happens, keep taking pics and keep us posted bro.
    thanks for the support brotha, and everyone else thanks guys!
    bro i have put more thought into this than anything else in my life. there was many things too consider, aside from the pros and cons, my girlfriends/familys disapproval, my age, my life, my career, my previous run ins with the law..the list goes on. I know i wont go back on my decision, and will look back with no regrets. once again thanks for the props/support.
    peace
    tank

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    hey Tank..I'm new on here and Have been at this game for a lot of years..My first cycle was at 18 for football..It was a good decision at the time..But after reading all you r responses, I can say that I had no where near the knowledge or the maturity you show on here, or the size for that matter...I was 180 and getting my ass handed to me on the field in college. My body ate it up like a sponge and I only did d-bol. And yeah I'm a big tank fan too I was at the ufc in Atlantic city..He's gotta get some ground skills man..he looked a little amaller, said he lost 50 lbs from 300 to 250...I hung out with Bas there and he told me exactly what was gonna happen to Tank...anyhow..good luck with it all and keep up the great attitude it inspires me too..Thanks

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    How tall are u?

bball05 is offline New Member
    man...your huge now and looks like you have plenty of natural growing to do....your gonna be the envy of every guy in the gym if you get on the juice....your gonna get huge...good luck

Originally posted by dynamike
    hey Tank..I'm new on here and Have been at this game for a lot of years..My first cycle was at 18 for football..It was a good decision at the time..But after reading all you r responses, I can say that I had no where near the knowledge or the maturity you show on here, or the size for that matter...I was 180 and getting my ass handed to me on the field in college. My body ate it up like a sponge and I only did d-bol. And yeah I'm a big tank fan too I was at the ufc in Atlantic city..He's gotta get some ground skills man..he looked a little amaller, said he lost 50 lbs from 300 to 250...I hung out with Bas there and he told me exactly what was gonna happen to Tank...anyhow..good luck with it all and keep up the great attitude it inspires me too..Thanks
    thanks for the props bro, and thanks bball...
    getnBig im 5'5...ive lost about 5 lbs since the pics but its from breakin up with my g/f of 3 years and not being able too eat/sleep or train. im trying really hard too get back in the mix but its very hard too do anything right now, although not training is just depressing me even more...so no updated pics, im gonna try and hit the gym friday and see what I can accomplish, but in the mean time im just trying too get food down and make it through the day. thanks for all the support guys, im gonna still try and continue too diet this weekend and get my life bcak on track. hopefully ile have some updated pics by next weekend or so.
    thanks
    tank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information