Sumyun is offline New Member

pic update/comparison

Sup guys? I dont post much here except the occasional pic update but i do read alot and want to take the time to thank everyone who contributes to the wealth of training, nutrition and anabolic knowledge to be found here. Still natural but trying to learn all i can for my eventual plunge into AAS.

Im going to post my first pic update that i posted here a while back and then another update with 2 sets of progress pics the first set from around march and the second taken today just about mid-way thru a 6 week tdawg style cut.
    My max lifts at this time are:
    335 box squat onto a box that brings me roughly 1-2" below parallel
    A fairly easy 400 deadlift from about a month ago.
    and today i threw up a max closegrip for 255 which is 5lbs more than my max flat from about 1.5 months ago when last i tested it. Im currently training westside style in case ya hadnt guessed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic update/comparison-old-progress.jpg  
    Last edited by Sumyun; 04-29-2003 at 10:27 PM.

And heres the new set. Top 3 pics were taken in march at 235ish. Bottom pics (with sunglasses and sunburn) taken today at 222lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic update/comparison-sidebyside.jpg  
    Last edited by Sumyun; 04-29-2003 at 10:25 PM.

nynsb is offline Banned
    What's up with your diet!!!!
    Why do you need all that excess baggage.
    Work on building muscle and bulking is great but no sense in taking the bulk and making yourself more fat than buff.
    Try to modify your diet and you will see amazing results.

second taken today just about mid-way thru a 6 week tdawg style cut
    Did you read any of the text homie?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    That's an impressive overall transformation, if you ask me. At 180 you look more like 130 because of your wrists and forearms...but by January you had some size on you. I graduated high school at about 170ish and 6'3" so I can appreciate the effort you've made. In my opinion, particularly for those of us who started as beanpoles, that fat gain is necessary in the early going...so don't sweat it as it seems to be coming off nicely...jsut be careful not to lose too much LBM.

Thanks for the comments. Yeah my wrists/forearms are micro.. I havent lost any strength yet just about 3 weeks into my diet. Still breaking records on my core excercises and adding a few reps every week or so in my accessory work even though im loosing weight which shocks me. Hopefully that translates into a minimal loss of LBM.

Heres some leg and training pics from today... theres like 3 25 plates under that big plate in the leg extension picture... HONEST!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic update/comparison-wheelz.jpg  

nynsb is offline Banned
    Why do you keep posting body shots???

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by nynsb
    why do you keep posting on this thread if you have nothing positive to say???
    JLI

maximusdad is offline New Member
    hey bro ignore that dude...keep bangin' it at the gym caqareful on your diet lay low on the carbs up your protein and wait for the results....eventually the fat content will erode.....keep it up

roch is offline Member
    looking good man. keep with that cutting regiment and watch your diet and you'll, improve to your desired goal. hit those legs as hard as you can man. make yourself sick if you have too, but hammer them. also don't forget your calves they are smaller than your quads so you have room to work.

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro... great weight gain. Don't forget those calves.

Thanks guys, i appreciate the comments and critiques!

Heres the pics post diet. Went from 234 to 215 ish. Looks like i actually managed to gain mass in my shoulders and triceps while dieting. Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic update/comparison-izxs1.jpg  

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not shut your pie hole and post some pics of yourself! If you have nothing to say but static than dont post at all.

To be honest his pics are fine and he is progressing just fine. If he keeps up with training and dieting correctly he will in better shape as time prgresses..
    abstrack@protonmail.com

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    transformation is rgeat, i read the text, i based my judgement off of the text and all i can say is wow, that nice man. but what u should do is do some hanging knee raises to the side to get rid of the fat on ur obliques. i am sayin this cause i had the same problem, and someone told me to do that and the fat disappeared. u see ur body stores fat where u do the leats amount of work, that is prolly ur obliques. godo luck !

nynsb is offline Banned
    Originally posted by abstrack

Why not shut your pie hole and post some pics of yourself! If you have nothing to say but static than dont post at all.

To be honest his pics are fine and he is progressing just fine. If he keeps up with training and dieting correctly he will in better shape as time prgresses..
    Dudes be honest with the poor guy.
    Unless he does something with that spare tire he is lugging around his waist all his upper body gains will be nothing.
    He has got to work on his diet and cut out the beer. He truly has a classic college boy body. He lifts to pump up arms and chest and drinks to much beer for his belly.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Doing a good job Sumyun! Keep banging away at it dood!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Dudes be honest with the poor guy.
    Unless he does something with that spare tire he is lugging around his waist all his upper body gains will be nothing.
    He has got to work on his diet and cut out the beer. He truly has a classic college boy body. He lifts to pump up arms and chest and drinks to much beer for his belly.

Look who is calling the kettle black
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information