MaxoutMike is offline Junior Member

Pics of last year diet results / this years bulk results

Got pretty low last year (5% BF), you can see the pics below... Now after a winter of moderate bulking im weighing about 22lbs more than then. Before my diet last year i was around this bf% and i weighed 11lbs less than now, so Im hoping to have gained 5-10lbs of muscle since then, but you can't really tell for sure in this stage.

What do you guys think?

Last year after dieting:

This year after bulking:

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    post some pics up and we'll tell you

pics are right there mate

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    hmmm u looked much better before u bulked now u need to work hard to lower this BF.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Magicz
    hmmm u looked much better before u bulked now u need to work hard to lower this BF.
    listen i know your new but this board doesnt allow FLAMING if you dont have something nice to say dont say ANYTHING. thats 2 posts already ive looked at that you are flaming. and with any bulking cycle to get the most out of it you have to add fat along with muscle
    JLI

Big_Dan is offline Associate Member
    I dont see em either

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    true....Magicz, I think I understand what your trying to say... just word your comments differently in a more positive and constructive manner so we can learn from your experience.
    MAX, isnt 5% kind of low and perhaps dangerous? Though you looked really ripped last year, you definitely have more size this year. It all depends on what look your trying to achieve. Now that you have more mass , you can concentrate on cutting up on top of your new size!

Is any of this on juice or natural?

y

well, i thought that was obvious, that's why i posted in the first place.
    The less bf the more muscle you seem to have... My intentions were to add a bit of overall muscle through the year and cut again like i did last year, towards summer. Only this time I wont be going till 5%, im thinking of seven'ish.

All of it was achieved naturally except for some clen during my cutting. (and a one-time cycle i did 3 years ago but that doesn't count anymore )

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    Damn dude you looked awesome in the first pics. I'm kind of confused though you took front shots from last year and are asking for a conparison to this years back shots. Nice Back And delts by the way. Calm down eighty 17, Magicz statement wasn't a flame it was just his opinion. Looking good Mike. Keep up the good work.

JuiceSlut is offline Junior Member
    Who the hell are you buddy, geez relax you sound like your policing the boards or something. All he said was he looked alot better in his cutting pics compared to his bulking pics....not a big deal. The true test will be if he looks better after he cuts this year

Originally posted by jleighty17

listen i know your new but this board doesnt allow FLAMING if you dont have something nice to say dont say ANYTHING. thats 2 posts already ive looked at that you are flaming. and with any bulking cycle to get the most out of it you have to add fat along with muscle
    JLI

Massive G is offline Junior Member
    Bulk cut I think there is an overemphasis on this on the boards.
    I also feel that people use it as an excuse to eat junk...I do...but most of the time I just eat good clean foods and tons of it and protein supplements as well as the secret sauce...

Max you look really good in the first pics and still do in the second..if you never bulk then you never can grow good work...you can lean out somewhat and still gain muscle....

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Bro, I think that when you cut again (like you said to 7 ish) you will have a lot more muscle/size, so I say your bulking diet will pay off. BTW did you use anti-e's when you cut down to 5?

Peace,
    CC

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by jleighty17

JLI

Not trying to jump all over you bro... But this is the only thing I probably don't care for on AR

I really didn't see a problem with Magicz comment... I know whenever I've put a pic up I want an honest critique... As they say the truth hurts, but the truth also motivates your ass to work even harder... If everyone kissed everyone's butt then you would never know where you honestly are...

MaxoutMike:
    Sorry to piss on your thread brother... You look real solid in the before pics and have nice cuts and shape... I can't really see the after pics for some reason they're not coming up for me... My rant wasn't to say anything negative about you... You look like you've put in alot of hardwork and it shows...

Carboncopy: yeah, i forgot to mention that when i told you guys i used clen ... I also used femara while cutting, and it worked very good on getting rid of the water i was retaining.

chinups Guest
    Stick with the ripped look. Good luck with the cutting diet.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by buff87

Not trying to jump all over you bro... But this is the only thing I probably don't care for on AR

I really didn't see a problem with Magicz comment... I know whenever I've put a pic up I want an honest critique... As they say the truth hurts, but the truth also motivates your ass to work even harder... If everyone kissed everyone's butt then you would never know where you honestly are...

MaxoutMike:
    Sorry to piss on your thread brother... You look real solid in the before pics and have nice cuts and shape... I can't really see the after pics for some reason they're not coming up for me... My rant wasn't to say anything negative about you... You look like you've put in alot of hardwork and it shows...
    well first of all there are different ways to be honest and critique people being an ASS isnt one and if you read my post he was flaming in another post which is why i got on him. if you dont see a problem with it thats fine. i could care less ive been here forever and hate to see when someone flames someone else. if there are anymore comments PM me with them and we can talk about it this doesnt need to be in this thread sorry brother for getting on your thread like this your looking good bro just keep at it
    JLI
    JLI

Talking

no probs man

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Thumbs up Good Bulk

Looks like you had a good Bulk Mike....Once you start cutting again, I suspect you will be very pleased! Nice work.

S

nynsb is offline Banned

Re: Pics of last year diet results / this years bulk results

Originally posted by MaxoutMike
    Got pretty low last year (5% BF), you can see the pics below... Now after a winter of moderate bulking im weighing about 22lbs more than then. Before my diet last year i was around this bf% and i weighed 11lbs less than now, so Im hoping to have gained 5-10lbs of muscle since then, but you can't really tell for sure in this stage.

What do you guys think?

Last year after dieting:

This year after bulking:

You are looking awesome in your lean pics.
    You put on some serious mass as well as BF% being high. You look more ecto than endo have you ever been this high for BF%???????

Oh yes, im more endo than ecto, somewhere between endo and meso.

5 weeks out till the date i posted those 5% pics on last year. Here are todays pics. My guess is I will have gained about 5 lbs since last year, im still 12 lbs heavier atm.

That one back shot is REALLY weird imo, but that's just the angle it was shot in. I put it in anyway to show my backs thickness.

Comments welcome!

georgie24 is offline Member
    keep us posted maxed! are you running the crumbcake diet again?

yeah, that's my intention, although like i said, i havent really done it to perfection yet so far. I think it'll be sufficient when i do the last 4 weeks perfect

New pics coming up within 5 weeks!

georgie24 is offline Member
    Originally posted by MaxoutMike
    yeah, that's my intention, although like i said, i havent really done it to perfection yet so far. I think it'll be sufficient when i do the last 4 weeks perfect

New pics coming up within 5 weeks!

cool shit mike keep me posted!

e-mail me some pics if you want, i could use the motivation from your pics

supernav is offline New Member

Talking

I agree. The first pics you looked much more cut and defined. Looks like you gained the weight, but forgot to also keep working out. Now take that mass you got and HIT the gym hard. And you should get the same defintion has u did before, *but* with much more muscle, which will make you look WAY better than you ever looked.

-= nav =-

Thread Information