Hawgz is offline Junior Member

Bad pic. Trying to get more

Guy's Sorry this is only a back shot. But it's the only picture i have right now. A little about me. I'm 36 6,2 237lbs. i have been back in the gym for a solid 8 months after a 3yr break. i did work out at home some.
    My stats.
    Bf- 21% (i know)
    Arms:18 1/2
    Thighs: 25 1/2
    Calves: 16 1\2
    My upperbody is comming around but my legs are lagging. After getting the Bf checked that pissed me off so i search the web and found this site. I have been reading,reading and reading some more. It looks like most people here are awesome and very helpful.
    I have no diet other then seefood diet (i see it i eat it) I take only cheap vitiams ,so im here to learn and ask lots of questions so take it easy on me if i ask a stupid one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bad pic. Trying to get more-doh.jpg  

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    awesome too see your back at it bro muscle memory is treating you well youve got some awesome traps man, you must have been an animal at your peak...any pics?
    peace
    tank

Black_Curtain is offline New Member
    crazy traps you look abit under that bf you mentioned... try and recheck it in a better method

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    You're a big fella already, just need to refine everything and add more size on those legs. This is a great place to learn as you become more absorbed in bodybuilding...stick around and welcome!

Hawgz is offline Junior Member
    My BF was checked with some sort of a device that wraps around your upper arm. it tells BF% and how much water you retain. anyone ever had this done.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Is it one of those things that sends electric impulses through you to check? If so those are no good and you should go get calipered. Actually i'd go get calipered anyway, most acurate way besides water testing. Btw i'd also say you look under 21% bf.

Thread Information