Thread: 'lil Guy'

DRAKE is offline New Member

'lil Guy'

TheJuicer is offline Member

Good Job

Looks Good!! So whats the game plan? With or with out juice?

roch is offline Member
    arms look good. now post the rest of your physique as well as stats. don't forget the wheels brotha..........

DRAKE is offline New Member

cycle

I plan to start a cycle next week it will be my 3rd cycle. I'm going to get some flames on my cycle but here it goes week 1 (100mg tes prop ed/100mg tes suspension ed/ 50mg anadrol ed) week 2-4 (same as above except susbtitute dboll for anadrol) week 5-10 (100mg tes prop ed/100mg tes susp ed/ 100mg eq ed/ 25mg winny ed/100 mg fina ed) the last 5 weeks i'll be doing eca/clen ) post cycle will include 200 mg eq until my next cycle and i plan to throw in some t3 before my next cycle not sure when though.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Re: cycle

Originally posted by DRAKE
    week 5-10 100mg eq ed
    that's 700mg/wk of eq, way too much bro...drop it to 400mg/wk, no more less!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    DRAKE, whats up bro, long time no see...last time we chatted was in the AR chatroom...remember, you were telling a 15 yr old kid that clen was a steroid and it would "rip you to shreds"... LOL....anyway, lookin' good bro....hope you have done some research since then...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: cycle

Originally posted by DRAKE
    I plan to start a cycle next week it will be my 3rd cycle. I'm going to get some flames on my cycle but here it goes week 1 (100mg tes prop ed/100mg tes suspension ed/ 50mg anadrol ed) week 2-4 (same as above except susbtitute dboll for anadrol) week 5-10 (100mg tes prop ed/100mg tes susp ed/ 100mg eq ed/ 25mg winny ed/100 mg fina ed) the last 5 weeks i'll be doing eca/clen) post cycle will include 200 mg eq until my next cycle and i plan to throw in some t3 before my next cycle not sure when though.
    LOL...yep, your the same guy....

Thread Information