EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member

BF % ? and muscle structure

So, The trainer at my gym said I was 12-13% but I'm just curious as to what you guys think. I know i'm scrawny compared to pretty much everyone here.......and pale..sigh. I'm 6ft even and 158 in this pic, which I think is pretty good since i'm up from about 130 about 6-7 ish months ago, maybe a little longer. I don't know right off, my memory is a little foggy. Either way, here's a pic.. Also, how does my muscle structure look? Before I started working out, I had no pec muscles...just skin over bone.

BF % ? and muscle structure-image17.jpg

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    13% id say is a good call.
    without seeing before pics i think you've done really good base to keep building on.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    agree on doing good...way to go...i dont see 13% either pretty lean imo 12%

from that one pic anyway

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Sick tattoo dude. Awesome work. Keep it up

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Closer to 10%... probably around 11-ish. Bottom abs and v-taper would barely be visible at 13%. Sometimes when muscle mass is relatively low (no offense), body fat can appear higher.

Great job so far. Obviously you know you just need to focus on bringing up overall mass. I'd venture to guess you have a fast metabolism, so I wouldn't worry * much* about body fat gains (this doesn't mean ignore it though) and focus on training hard and heavy, with a solid diet plan geared towards adding lean mass. At your age and stats, you're well on your way!

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Sick tattoo dude. Awesome work. Keep it up
    Thanks, took about 17hrs and that was before I put the weight on, lol

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Closer to 10%... probably around 11-ish. Bottom abs and v-taper would barely be visible at 13%. Sometimes when muscle mass is relatively low (no offense), body fat can appear higher.

Great job so far. Obviously you know you just need to focus on bringing up overall mass. I'd venture to guess you have a fast metabolism, so I wouldn't worry * much* about body fat gains (this doesn't mean ignore it though) and focus on training hard and heavy, with a solid diet plan geared towards adding lean mass. At your age and stats, you're well on your way!
    Thanks GB, No offense taken. Yes, I have always had a very fast metabolism. I have been working hard on my diet to make it better, and I have posted it up a couple times(but I was drinking to much milk) lol. I will have to post the new diet up soon. But I train hard and heavy and dedicate 110%.

Thread Information