berkaloo is offline New Member

Smile New Member Pics -- Please help!!

I am a new member and I am thinking about doing AS. I am an ex-pro athelete (baseball), and I have worked out and been in good shape for the better portion of my life. I work out 5-6 days a week, I try to drink at least 1 gallon of water a day, I eat plenty of protien (250g), good fats, and complex carbs. I lift 5 days a week, 1 body part per workout and I do cardio 30min, 4-5 times a week. I am taking the following supplemnts:

ZMA before bedtime.
    T-Bomb (1-test) x2 a day.
    Amino liquid pre and post workout.
    Thermogenics before workout.
    Daily Multivitamin

I really want to put on some lean mass and definition but I am struggling to reach my goals. I am looking for some guidance with in all areas including suggested AS cycles. My current info listed below

Height: 6'6"
    Weight: 236 lbs
    B/F: 26%

I've found that everyone on this forum has been very straght-forward and I look forward to the suggestions, knowledge, and help that you guys can provide. Criticism won't hurt my feelings.

Thanks,
    Berk

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Pics -- Please help!!-1stside2.jpg  

Image 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Pics -- Please help!!-1stfront2.jpg  

Image 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Pics -- Please help!!-1stback2.jpg  

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    From what Ive heard all prohormones are a waste of time except ZMA which helps marginally. All this isn't from pers exp.
    IMO go for cutting like youre doing and muscle should come naturally as youre still are a beginner.
    EVERYONE will tell you to train naturally and hard and gains will come.
    Now, about cutting, thats something different. You can bulk and become plump but muscular or cut and become leaner and more cut than you are now. It's a hard road to pick but it must be done.
    Good luck

nynsb is offline Banned

Re: New Member Pics -- Please help!!

Originally posted by berkaloo
    I am a new member and I am thinking about doing AS. I am an ex-pro athelete (baseball), and I have worked out and been in good shape for the better portion of my life. I work out 5-6 days a week, I try to drink at least 1 gallon of water a day, I eat plenty of protien (250g), good fats, and complex carbs. I lift 5 days a week, 1 body part per workout and I do cardio 30min, 4-5 times a week. I am taking the following supplemnts:

ZMA before bedtime.
    T-Bomb (1-test) x2 a day.
    Amino liquid pre and post workout.
    Thermogenics before workout.
    Daily Multivitamin

I really want to put on some lean mass and definition but I am struggling to reach my goals. I am looking for some guidance with in all areas including suggested AS cycles. My current info listed below

Height: 6'6"
    Weight: 236 lbs
    B/F: 26%

I've found that everyone on this forum has been very straght-forward and I look forward to the suggestions, knowledge, and help that you guys can provide. Criticism won't hurt my feelings.

Thanks,
    Berk

Ex-Pro Athlete???
    you need to put down the beer and step up on the cardio
    Your body will not metabolize the way it did 10 years ago.
    You are going t have to encorporate a diet NOW!!!!!

Angry

I guess I should use the term pro-athlete loosely, I was a pitcher... But, I do diet well, I dont drink beer, and I feel like I bust my ass at the gym and with my caloric intake. It must be a genetic thing that I am up against. I feel like I am somewhat strong (Bench 285), It is just hard putting mass on a 6'6" frame... that is why I am looking for help. I am considering doing a cycle of sustanon 250 with Stan qv 50 and finishing up with clomid. And then following up with a cutting cycle including Clenbuturol and ECA.

So, I know it looks like I am a novice that drinks alot of beer, but, I actually take it seriously and I want to get results.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Hey another mid-fossil! Welcome bro! I'm same age, but shorter...
    I'd say 1st what is your diet like in detail! That's very important..
    2nd what are your splits like...what kind of poundage and how is your form.
    As far as all the other stuff your on I don't know if it's worthit, bcaa's, protein, are good...and hell if your looking to loose a thermo's good, but which one??? But the most import is your diet and if you don't have a great diet and good workout your not going to go anywhere. If you're going to do a cycle I'd say definately get the above down solid..diet is so important. I'd wait atleast a year and with a solid combo of diet and workouts you'll have a better base.
    Trust me I'm an unbelievable hard gainer and I'm still AS free...( not for long though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Good luck this place is the Poop for info! Also, check out Swollcat the man's got probably the best diet info on the board! He's a pro! Goto the diet forum and he's always lurking around! Good luck!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: New Member Pics -- Please help!!

Originally posted by nynsb
    Ex-Pro Athlete???
    you need to put down the beer and step up on the cardio
    Don't even think on this response Berkaloo. This is a canned response from this guy. He has contributed nothing to this board except criticisms in the members pics forum. My advice would be to ignore this guy.

peam is offline Suspended
    I have the pants that you're wearing! and 6'6 you're tall haha or maybe I'm just really short.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by peam
    I have the pants that you're wearing! and 6'6 you're tall haha or maybe I'm just really short.
    lol i got those pants to!!!! lol hahahah!! ( dont ever come hang out with me we might match)

Thanks for the input, I will make sure to wear my best leather thong the next time I take pics.

My typical day (diet):
    1st meal 8am (Eat on the way to work) - High fiber/Protein Bread Protien shake

2nd meal 10:30am - Protien shake

3rd meal lunch - Varies a little but always includes - Sandwich w/mustard only, lean meat, cheese. Yogurt, bowl of fruit, 16 oz skim milk, yogurt.

4th meal 3:30 - Protien shake or bar

5th meal 6:00 - Pre-gym - Fruit, cereal, protien shake

6th meal 10:00- Dinner Tuna, Chicken, etc... w/Brocolli, yogurt, fruit

7th meal 11:30 -Protien (SomnaBol) shake before bed.

Totals: Protien 240-250g a day, Carbs (not sure), Fat (20-50g), Calories +/-3000.

I have 1 cheat day a week, and its usually not that bad... Keeps me sane.

I drink alot of water, I know that I dont eat enough veggies. Where are my weak points? I want to gain, but I want to gain the right kind of weight. Im looking into Swolegenix, but I am still researching...

ichiban is offline Female Member
    i think you look good now?! just stick with your diet and keep working hard towards your goal.....you will get there! Please post updated pics

Ichi

nynsb is offline Banned

Re: Re: Re: New Member Pics -- Please help!!

Originally posted by Pete235

Don't even think on this response Berkaloo. This is a canned response from this guy. He has contributed nothing to this board except criticisms in the members pics forum. My advice would be to ignore this guy.
    Why would you tell this guy to ignore the truth.
    He is on this board for help and direction not to hear your banter about me.
    Look at his picture and posting.
    What's your opinion.????

peam is offline Suspended
    Originally posted by jarrett

lol i got those pants to!!!! lol hahahah!! ( dont ever come hang out with me we might match)

one of the wrestling coaches at my school has those pants too! I saw him wearing them today... crazy... we all must have good taste

ossparts is offline Junior Member

diet

dude if i were you i would change my diet first
    i would replace a couple of protein shake with some real food like chiken breast, lean red meat, turkey, tuna 8 eggs (1 yolk 8 whites) etc....
    trust me it makes a difference, it did with me!!!
    later bro

I appreciate your candor, I think that the beer comment was a little off color, but maybe that’s your style. I have lost 3% BF in the past 3 weeks, so, I feel I am making progress. And you are right, I am here for criticism, but mainly the constructive type. I’m not sure how tall you are, or what your genetics are like, but I do have a few obstacles to overcome. I will get my body where it needs to be, and I will post the pics to prove it… Gimme some time… It took me 33 years to get this way.

And yes… Pro-Athlete, I got paid to play baseball, 5 yrs worth of 6 figure salaries and people wanting my autograph… Can you say that??

fast is offline Associate Member
    nynsb: Im 100% sure you`re a "mickey mouse" sized guy who thinks that he has balls to judge people here. How about changing to some other board? Or even better, make your own.
    It`s good to give critisism, but you`re doing it all the time. Leave room for more mature people that can find positive sides too.

Ossparts – Thanks for the advice, I will definitely try to incorporate more “real” food. Its just so much easier to grab a protein bar or shake while at work… I will have to plan my meals a little better I guess.

Okay, if you have shorts like mine please post a pic... I dont believe any of you.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Member Pics -- Please help!!

Originally posted by nynsb
    What's your opinion.????
    My opinion is that we don't need people who don not visit any forums except "members pics" and have nothing to offer except insults and opinions with no credibility to back it up!! If you even posted in another forum and proved that you have a clue, people may respect your opinion...but based on the fact that every one of your posts is in this forum, and every one of your posts is negative, I would say your opinion is worth shit.

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Pete....Right on!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    nynsb - dude where's your pic? Like to see the "work" you've done! Takes a considerable amount of GoNadZ! To post your pic! and when someone asks for help, they don't need someone to burn them, they want help to improve themselfes! They don't need BS adolescent remarks! I believe you need to leave the school library and get back to class so you can learn something besides the BS you fill the members pic forum up with! I'm no F'n Lee Priest by any stretch and I assure you you're pretty far from an IFBB pro yourself so, I'd either stay constructive or go to another board where "CLASS is a 4 letter word!"

Pete - As usual you da mod!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

IMO...

berkaloo, it sounds like you are committed to improving your body and you're in the right place for help. After reading your thread, I can tell you need to totally revamp your diet. Keep in mind, WHOLE FOODS should make up the bulk of your calories, shakes are just supplements. Get with swolecat and he'll set you on the right path. I can tell you that this is the single most important reason you're not getting the results you want, assuming your training is on point.

I would make bulking your goal for a while. Keep packing on the muscle...don't worry about stomach fat for now. Bodybuild naturally, make it priority #1 and pack on the size and strength for at least another year. Then think about juice after you've hit your plateaus and done serious research.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by berkaloo
    I’m not sure how tall you are, or what your genetics are like, but I do have a few obstacles to overcome. I will get my body where it needs to be, and I will post the pics to prove it… Gimme some time… It took me 33 years to get this way.

And yes… Pro-Athlete, I got paid to play baseball, 5 yrs worth of 6 figure salaries and people wanting my autograph… Can you say that??
    berkaloo you came to the right place to get started on transforming your body and reaching your goals. There are a lot of good informed people on this site.

You're right about obstacles.... I'm 5'7" and I can put a pound on a people will notice it where someone as tall as you could put 10lbs and never see it. Work your nuts of in the gym and eat right and you will be where you want to.

The only autographs I get to sign are at the bottom of a check when I pay the bills.

Good luck!

Thanks for the great advice everyone... I will post progress pics in a month or 2.

Berk

Thread Information