Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Tichels pics "3 weeks into my cycle, pls give feedback"

Tichel asked me to post some pics for her. Any feedback and/or suggestions are welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tichels pics "3 weeks into my cycle, pls give feedback"-tichel2.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tichels pics "3 weeks into my cycle, pls give feedback"-tichel3.jpg  

front double bis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tichels pics "3 weeks into my cycle, pls give feedback"-tichel4.jpg  

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    DAMN!! Looking great....hell, you're bigger than some of the guys on here..no flame for anyone there.....

Mr Cardo is offline New Member
    Skip the roids, learn to eat right!
    that's all.

Originally posted by Mr Cardo
    Skip the roids, learn to eat right!
    that's all.
    What makes you think she doesn't know how to eat right?

Secondly, this is first and foremost and anabolics board....a place where people can learn about, and share their experiences on, AAS. You're advice to almost everybody is "skip the roids" and you yourself have claimed that you are "natural...no cheating". Wrong attitude around here pal. I have no problem with you staying natural, no problem with any natural trainers, . But if that is truly how you feel, you're probably at the wrong board...there are plenty of natural boards out there. So if you want to constructively criticize somebodies physique, be my guest...but stop telling people how you think they should live thier lives!!

As a matter of fact I have seen your pics here and to be honest, you really thin (thin...not ripped) and IMO you could use a couple of good cycles.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Nice clear portions on the upper body. nice lower lats...good trapz and defined shoulders... clear bis and tris... good road strips down the stomach, when you lean your bricks are gonna be bright yellow...solid taper while adding mass is always good... very nice...what’s the cyc of...??? And if this doesn't offend are your breasts implants or natural... if so on top of the muscle or underneath... you do not have to answer...and mean no offense...
    My girl is off her winny and just started T3, clen and nolvadex . Although we discussed always running a diuretic while she’s on from here on out...
    Tichel or Pete how’s the water retention in her quads and calves... my girl is currently leaning a doing 1g pro x Bodyweight, .5g carb x BW, 0-.25g fat x BW to keep the water build around glycogen down...
    She retains large amounts of water in her quads and glute so she really comes down on her starch during cycles now... How is your carb consumption???
    My lady is around 120-115 5'3-1/2 16-14%bF
    Sorry for the interrogation but your physic is impressive, PM me if its easier
    THx MM25

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Looking very good, how about her legs?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

What makes you think she doesn't know how to eat right?

Secondly, this is first and foremost and anabolics board....a place where people can learn about, and share their experiences on, AAS. You're advice to almost everybody is "skip the roids" and you yourself have claimed that you are "natural...no cheating". Wrong attitude around here pal. I have no problem with you staying natural, no problem with any natural trainers, . But if that is truly how you feel, you're probably at the wrong board...there are plenty of natural boards out there. So if you want to constructively criticize somebodies physique, be my guest...but stop telling people how you think they should live thier lives!!
    exactly what i was thinking pete. this is an anabolics board, dominantly consisting of AAS users/former users/soon too be users. if she wanted opinions like yours im sure she would have posted her pics at bodybuilding.com, not here. (ide tell you too check out that board, but im sure your already a member)
    how about growing up a little, opening your mind jsut a tad, and congratulating this woman for her amazing development which obviously took a lot of work, rather than giving her your personal take on steroid use !?

TICHEL-how long have you been training? im guessing you compete? your pretty damn big, and looking awesome!

Originally posted by mmaximus25
    Tichel or Pete how’s the water retention in her quads and calves...
    Max, I'm not sure as I've only just met tichel through this board. I just posted her pics for her as she was having trouble getting them to load. I already told her what I thought and I agree with you and tank...great build, nice shape and size. I'll let her field the rest of your question bro.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Great job so far, I think mmaximmus25 summed it up nicely so no need in typing it all in again.

compwhiz16 is offline Junior Member
    Looking real good. Arms, shoulders, abs, traps all look real good. Only weakness I can see is the width in the lats. Other than that way to go girl....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Nice arms and traps! I can see the abs coming out. Keep at it!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    She already looks good, a little body fat reduction and she will be amazing...great shape proportion and muscle bellies...good job...XXL

jollyroger is offline New Member
    Here Here to Pete and Tank! Tichel, looking good!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Very nice proportions!! I like the bi's and traps especially!! nice shape to those bi's!! Lets see the wheels. I agree with mike, lower the bf% alittle and damm!! Your definitely on the right track as it is, just keep doing what your doing!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

tatty is offline Member
    Looking good already!

tichel is offline Female Member
    Thanks everyone for your support....first off, i have 2 kids and blew up to 215 after my son...he's 2 now. (BTW boobs come from kids)
    my cycle consists of deca /primo (50mg/100mh) 1xweek and winny (50mg) 2xweek.
    my legs......well lets just say, i got that apple shape. my ass and thighs need some work, lotta strength, no definition, i plan on starting a t3/clen cycle. i do about 1 hr cardio 4xweek after training. its a long battle, but i have notice some results.
    my only concern with upper body is how do you get those "triangles" down the sides of your shoulders?
    once again everyone, thanks for your support and advice!

Tichel...update?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by tichel

my only concern with upper body is how do you get those "triangles" down the sides of your shoulders?
    once again everyone, thanks for your support and advice!
    I think you're talking about "traps" here? If so, shrugs from all angles will help, not just your standard, up and down version.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm not 100% sure what your goals are right now. I think you have a great upper back/Shoulder/bicep tie in. Traps look very large and your arms seem to be one of your best body parts. I think you should continue to lower body fat and concentrate on upper chest and abs. You should be very proud of the progress you have made so far and I wish you continued success.

Thread Information