1-12 proviron ed
    nolva and clpomid
    any suggs....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nubie here-mvc-001s.jpg  

onehotpony_302 is offline New Member
    nother pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nubie here-mvc-002s.jpg  

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    My only suggestion is for you to wait to cycle.... No offense but I see very little of a natural base for you to work with...

You will end up with better gains overall and bigger gains if you wait until you built a solid natural base to work from...

You honestly could probably gain at least 20lbs of solid muscle in just 1 year of hardcore training from where you're at right now if you do it right... then hit a cycle and you'll be alot happier with the results IMO...

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    how long have you been lifting? IMO, it looks like you just started, if that is the case then don't do a cycle right now

BIG R is offline Member
    I'm totally with buff187 on this one. You look soooooo young. I would like to also see a good base from with which you can work on. There will be a day that you can have it all, only iy is not today for you at this time. No flaming from me I am offering you honest and humble advise. I was once there myself and it took lots of hard work to make myself happen. You will be great one day, stick to your guns and they will get huge! Let me know how it goes.

Peace
    R

mammoth is offline Member
    I am with Buff and BigR. I have said this once and will stick to it till I am blue in the face. If you don't learn to train and eat first, you are not going to get the results that you expect from gear. Steroids are not miracle drugs.

Buff is right about the 20lb gain in a year. One thing to note is that any natural muscle that you put on will be more permanent and require less maintenance to keep than muscle that is obtained using gear. Plus the results from your cycles will be much more impressive.

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro, sorry to say.. I'm still natty right now too, but I would really suggest that you hold off... not only can you gain more muscle naturally as the bros have said above, but you need to get bf% down also or your cycle is likely to dissapoint... the more bf you carry going into a cycle, the more of the weight you will gain will be fat

I would honestly suggest lifting with big compound movements (deads, clean n press, squat, etc), eating lots of cals (with high pro), and using creatyne for the next few months... then you should really diet down until you have at least somewhat visible abs before starting a cycle... JMO.

What are your stats/training exp? (they were not in your profile)
    Last edited by Feli Fly; 06-13-2003 at 07:28 PM.

Thread Information