radial is offline New Member

Should I do a cycle or wait?

Ive been lurking around for the last 12 months trying to read up as much as I can and would like opinions based on my progress on whether I should do a cycle to promote more gains or should I keep going on as a natty for another year or 3.... 40 seems a bit old to start a cycle. Additionally, the black market supplies in Asia (where I am working now) and finances are better than that of my home country (I am not asian) and I will be returning to my homne country in Dec 2004.

My thoughts are that I have made pretty good progress so far over a small amount of time, however @ 37, how much more can I expect to grow. My T levels are relatively low most of the time but not out of the accepted ranges.

If I was in my 20's this would not even be an issue, and I would just continue working naturally for 5-6 years and then consider doing something.

I would like to hit 210lbs @ 6-8% by Xmas

Training History:

In May 2002 I was 245 lbs and becasue of a medical condition (hyperthyroid and other endo related problems) I was told to lose some weight. Went on a severe keto diet with lots of cardio and dropped to 172 lbs by August 2002. (see photo ba.jpg)

From November 2002 through to Aug 2003 I have reduced the cardio and gone onto weights exclusively as well as a well maintained diet and have upped my bodyweight to 190lbs and dropped my BF down to about 6-8%

I am 37 years old and have only been training for a little over 18 months with a mate of mine who is an Asian Champion.

Been thinking of doing an initial Deca @200/6weeks-Sust@250/4-5weeks as supply is pretty good for these two. The duration is primarily finance drivien.

Opinions and flames are welcome (as he dons the fireproof suit and the hydrogel)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should I do a cycle or wait?-ba%5B1%5D.jpg   Should I do a cycle or wait?-bdbcp1.jpg   Should I do a cycle or wait?-schest1.jpg   Should I do a cycle or wait?-fc1.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well i don't like your cycle plan but given your age and judging by your body AS could do very well for you. You do however need more research on the matter beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Well i don't like your cycle plan but given your age and judging by your body AS could do very well for you. You do however need more research on the matter beforehand.
    I agree that the plan sucks and figured 6 weeks would be a bit short, but did not know what to expect based on my natty results.

12 weeks I know would be better but also given my endocrine history, (hyperthyroid) I didnt want to push it.

FYI additionally I would be adding in Proviron as well (easy to get here) but figured that was a gimme

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Not to be an asshole. I'd get some hair remover. You got a good body but you need to remove that hair to see the muscle. Otherwise good work.

Just my .02 cents =)

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Disregard my last post. Didn't see your last pic =)

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I'd do a test only cycle to start or a test/deca cycle. I would go with a longer ester like cyp/enth, being that your 37 you'd be better off with the test's at 500mg and if you do run the deca you can run it at 300mg or so. I'm 33 and am running test enth and front loading it as so..
    weeks 1-2 800mg test/300 deca
    week 3-5 600mg test/300 deca
    week 6-10 400mg test/300deca
    week 11-12 400mg test then week 14 start clomid.

I'd say don't go with something where you'll be inj ed/eod since you don't know how you'll react because after the 2nd week you may not be able to move. I know I was sore as F*K after my 1st 4 injs, but that's me and my .02pesos

SID

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I would do Test 500/EQ 400 for 10 weeks.

Thats a great before and after, btw. And natural!

Wow

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Disregard my last post. Didn't see your last pic =)
    Yeah, I almost wrote the same thing...then saw the last pic.

Good job on the BBing...good move on the hair remover.

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    You look great for your age! Great for any age! Unless your going to compete or something I would stay away from AS. You mentioned problems with your endocrine system. If I were you I would hook up with a clinic and make sure you are monitored and stay healthy. If you do anything as they would tell you at your age and the mention of history I would stay Low Dose if I were in your shoes. Just my opinion but you will get great results on a low dose cycle with proper training and nutrition. I have done one cycle myself and gained 25lbs on a low dose cycle. Stay healthy bro. Lookin really good, good dedication!

Thanks for the comments guys...

Sid: I figured using Sust would do exactly as I would only be injecting EOD or ETD. and the Deca being low in sides (barring aromatization of course) would suit perfectly.

I agree for a newb, injecting ed is gonna create considerable pain.

GMuscle: I wanted to stay short cycle just to see that I could do it and not f#ck my thyroid. I do go to an endo every 2 months for blood tests and I was going to do the cycle between tests so that I could measure the effects.

The reason for wanting to do a cycle is that I feel that my chest is poor and significantly laging behind the rest of my body. Its a real girly chest and no matter how hard I work/bulk it, it just doesnt seem to be growing..... spose theres a lack of receptors there.

MuscleSearch is offline New Member
    I would agree with GMuscle about AAS use. You've made great improvements with out it, and I think you could bring your chest up with possibly a different lifting regiment. Remember also, the fate of genetics. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, and your chest may be your weakness. That being said, since you are carefully monitoring your health, I would recommend IF ANYTHING, a very short cycle, low dose, then get bloodwork done afterward to see how you did. Also, small cycles can help you determine what gear works for you and what doesn't. Cheers mate.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    6 weeks of low dose deca will do little or nothing. Just spend all you have on test and Dbol 35 mg/day for 4 weeks (very inexpensive) and if you can afford it run the test 10 weeks 500mg/day. You will be happy with the results.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Not to be an asshole. I'd get some hair remover. You got a good body but you need to remove that hair to see the muscle. Otherwise good work.

Just my .02 cents =)
    LOL i was thinking the same thing until i looked at the last photo. i was like dam. It must be cold where u are located JK. Now being serious you look great. i can not give advice on steriods never done them so up to others

Thread Information