Thread: Just For Laughs

Snoop is offline Associate Member

Wink Just For Laughs

Hey everyone, just dropping in as a new member to AR. I thought I would submit this Pic. At the time of the picture I was just getting ready to start my 4th cycle. This picture I was 190 pounds being just shy of 5'9. During my 4th cycle I injured my shoulder about 3/4 of the way through and had to take 6 month off. At the time of my injury I was weighing in at a solid 215, with very little water retension and still very lean. Today was my first day back to the gym, and let me tell you how bad this sucks to start over. I stepped on the scale weighing 169 pounds. I plan on breaking myself back in over the course or the next 4 weeks before I start my new cycle, which is sitting in front of me, calling my name..... I must wait, damn. Anyways I hope to gain a large portion of my weight back during this cycle, I am hoping to get back to 210 when all is said and done. Please dont flame me to bad here =(

skii96 is offline Member
    Lookin good bro. Muscle memory is a great thing!!!!!! You'll be back to 210 in no time, train hard and eat up!!!!

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with Skii... muscle memory will kick in and you will be right back up there. You probably won't even need your cycle right away. Good luck bro.

Well..... I can only say I really hope so. I do not like being skinny!!! We will see how effective muscle memory really is. =)

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Looking good snoop if you want to pack on the mass make sure to stick to the basics squats bench deads presses hit em hard eat rest and grow bro.Peace Cdog

I appreciate the feed back, Let me say this.... it feels so good to be back in the gym, although I have only been back twice now, I cant tell you how much I missed it. The pump and that good sore feeling is great. I have not started my mass diet yet, probably next week I will hit the gym hardcore. I will post updated pictures as I grow from this new cycle once I start... I cant wait

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    I like the tatoo across your stomach. What does it say? Yeah I've lost a lot of weight recently too (girlfriend) but I'm hoping muscle memory will help me out as well.

Power

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you knwo what i like to do just for laughs...

i think it's funny to fart in my roomate's dog's face after i get him high and really confuse him,hahaha.just for laughs though!!i mean no harm!

The ink spells ThugLife. It used to look good when I was young , but because of huge weight gains it does not look so good any longer.

Thread Information