Stangaholic is offline New Member

Fat man under construction, big time!

Well im starting up with SGX in about 2 weeks when I have some money to spare but in the meantime here are some before pics. I will post update pics every month and do what Farmers did and do a little diary in here. My whole life is going to be devoted to getting ripped because thats the only way its gonna get done, just cardio, work, workout, eat, and sleep. Im 19, 5'8" around 285lbs, bench press 315X1, deadlift 465, squat 405 been lifting 2 years, weighed 350 at 5'6" when I first started and couldn't even bench 100lbsX1! My sister had to pull it off me. I want to start a cycle next year when I am lean since I think I have built a pretty solid base for myself and I should definetly be ready then.

Last edited by Stangaholic; 06-14-2003 at 10:28 AM.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Great strenght stats for a 19 yr old. Personally I think you could be a monster after cutting up. Post your cardio and meal plan to give people here an idea on how you plan on doing this extreme makeover so you can alot of help Best of Luck!

Thanks man, I will keep you updated, I can't wait to get started

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Hey Bro, I just want to personally wish you the best of luck because it CAN be done. I know because i did it myself in a little over a year. I went from a fairly strong/athletic, but fat 255 lbs (O-lineman frame body), to a now pretty solid 190lbs. Im not sure what my bf% is but it took a big drop. It took tons of cardio/long distance running, and a VERY clean and strict diet. In my opinon you will probably have to sacrifice alot of your strenghth and muscle mass you have now in order to drop alot of BF. I actually dropped to a weaker 165 pounds before i started to begin to build my mass back up. But i did loose almost 100 total lbs in about 1.5 years!!! PM me if you need advise, or a stradegy to follow. Im fixing to post some pre cycle pics also so you can see what ive done.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    What ever you are doing, stick with it. Great weight loss success and you look like your pretty big under the bodyfat.

Thanks alot guys, im not gonna let myself or you all down

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Boy when you lean down, you are going to be a brick shit house

I would say try powerlifting yo have the frame for it and your stats are going up.

hell you are 19 you might as well, try it now, also it will give you a great base for body building when you want to go that route

I should have mentioned that I am suffering from a slipped disc and I am getting treated for it at the moment, so squats and deads are out of the picture until the doc gives me the thumbs up. I have been doing leg press(1000X10 good reps) for quads, and other little pussy leg exercises that I have no choice to do until my back heals. My legs are still coming along nicely though, except my calves suck!

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    stay motivated.... i love reading threads like this... you will find out how genetics such as yours can benefit you more than you think.

Thread Information