Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HBK
    HBK is offline Banned

My best photo yet....

I know,it's not a complete bodyshot.But more clearer than the previous pics.Im currently6'1 253@16% bf. i have been working very hard in the gym and tightening up on my diet.i now can bench 385x6.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-80.jpg  

TheJuicer is offline Member

Clear

Yeah i guess its better then it was!! I do see some muscle..I hope you dont get flamed to bad for not buying a good cam!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow....IMPRESSIVE lift on the bench. I'm just looking to get there for one rep. Though, i must say, your application of the term "more clearer" is like fingernails scraping across a chalkboard to my english major ears. Of course, I'll keep studying grammar while you get monster pecs and make me look small....

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    ''More clear'' lol.youll get the big bench,keep adding 5-10 pounds to your workouts each week and you will have it before long...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by HBK
    keep adding 5-10 pounds to your workouts each week and you will have it before long...
    If only it were that easy

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Yes bro your chest is geting big .It looks as if you got some nice traps as well .Now that summers here maybe you could get you some sun to go with that chest .Good luck...............CDOG

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This guy has been disrespecting a lot of people here lately with his claims that he looks better than 75% of the people on this board. So lets have a close look at his amazing transformation by looking at his professional quality pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-1.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-2.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-3.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-4.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-5.jpg  

#6 This one is supposed to strike fear into the heart of all us haterz!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-6.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-7.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-8.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-9.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-91.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-92.jpg  

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    You obviously took some time to prove a point.I know some of those pictures are not-so-great.Like i said, i am looking better each day and my newest picture is proof of that.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    it really does look like HBK is turning his attitude around... good to hear that you are looking better each day, keep it up

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Well i can finally say that you posted a somewhat visible pic, chest looks nice and full, how bout droppin the bodyfat now?

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    OMG LMAO Dude you must hate this guy to show the number 3 pic thats a classic

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    the #3 pic is old and was before any cycle.It was a starting point for me.

Vice is offline Associate Member
    cycle smycle, drop the bodyfat and stop abusing juice, you don't need it, eat proper and do some cardio!

mammoth is offline Member
    I just have to say this one thing! I would have to see it to believe that you could bench 385x6. I am not saying that its immpossible, but all I am saying is that you don't look anywhere near that conditioned. We have already heard some outrageous comments come from you, so it's hard to believe anything you say. Don't you have a friend or somebody who can help you take some better pictures? Also, If pete posted the pictures in the correct chronological order as you did then why does pic 3 and 10 look identical? You have too many inconsistencies to have credibility.

Another thing, your profile says that you have 11 years of training experience! Either you severely flunked math or you have no clue as to what training is all about. Your body does not represent 11 years worth of training at all.

Sorry if you think I am being a asshole but I felt I had to state my observations!

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    No,This is what a 385x6 bencher looks like.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-picture-80.jpg  

Originally posted by HBK
    No,This is what a 385x6 bencher looks like.....
    HeHe....ok bro! If you say so!

Big Green....check your sarcasm meter! I think it may have broke again!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bwhhuuuaaaa!!!pete u beat me to it !for talkin alot of shit on this borad u have nithin i reapet u have nothing to back ur ass up !!!

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    I have Plenty to back myself up with.When you can bench anything close to what I can do or have the upper body physique i do, Then you could talk some shit on here.Why dont u people post your pics on here and see how they compare to mine?

OoDee is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by HBK
    I have Plenty to back myself up with.When you can bench anything close to what I can do or have the upper body physique i do, Then you could talk some shit on here.Why dont u people post your pics on here and see how they compare to mine?
    Whoa! Talk about arrogance! You make it sound like youīre the best in everything, on this board. So your upper body physique is top notch? I donīt know, Iīd rather have mine. Sure Iīm way smaller and I donīt bench even close to as much as you but I prefer it this way really. I would, in no way, like to look like the dude in those pics. No way.

From what I see, you are making progress and thatīs great. But why all this arrogance and big talking? Nobody... NOBODY likes that. So why do you want to be a nuisance? I donīt get it.
    Good look for achieving your goals. Iīm looking forward to seeing all that since so far Iīve seen very little and have heard (or read) A LOT!!! I would really like to see full body shots. That would give a lot better idea of what you actually do look like.

OoDee
    Last edited by OoDee; 05-23-2003 at 02:13 PM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I guess I am coming in at the tail end of this discussion so to speak. So I don't know what HBK has said about his physique in previous threads. I respect someone who is brave enough to put their pic up, me personally, I don't post my pic for security reasons. Even with a cut out face or cover my tatoos, I still don't want to give any info out that is not necessary about my identity, but then again that is just me.
    If HBK has said that he has the best physique than 75% on this board, then I know without a doubt he is wrong. However i think it is cool to be confident, but not to the point to where it is offensive and you put other members down.
    You definately look strong, and big, but it is like Partyboy said in another thread, you see ton's of guys who are just "big", but how often do you see a guy who is ripped beyond belief?
    No flame intended HBK, just remember there is always someone bigger and better than you, (Like Pete)! LMAO

Nilsson is offline Associate Member
    Pete235. lol!! Just give the guy what he deserves!!

Originally posted by HBK
    Done!
    Here is a comparasion of you and me, I'm 19 years old and never touched AAS. And trained for 15months..
    But I admit, u look 10 times greater!! All cred to you superman!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My best photo yet....-skillnad.jpg  

Originally posted by Nilsson

Done!
    Here is a comparasion of you and me, I'm 19 years old and never touched AAS. And trained for 15months..
    But I admit, u look 10 times greater!! All cred to you superman!
    It looks ilke you just got your ass handed to you HBK!! Oh wait I know, Nilsson must fall in that 25%!

BTW--You look great for being natural Nilsson!!

Thank you mammoth!!

I guess i work out on a very special gym, because I would guess that 75% of the guys would fall in "that 25%"

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    He just has less bodyfat and darker skin.I have more sheer muscle mass than him.for 19 he looks great.You see, a little over a year ago i was addicted to cocaine and dropped down down to 178lbs.I am now around 250.I am now off the shit and using more constructive drugs(aas).I dont want to be 4 or 5%bf because i like to enjoy myself a little,like drinking a beer or2.and having ice cream with hotfudge topping.I will give any of you hataz 100$ if you can top my bench..

bwhuauaaa !!!lol HBK ill make u look like little fuckin school girl bro !seriously im 5 ft 8 202 at 10 % still bulking .plese bro dont ki9d ur self seriously what physique are u talkin about ??dude ur at liek 20 % bf ,is that what u call shees muscle mass ??u look a trimmped up sumo wrsetler .

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    Originally posted by big N
    [B]bwhuauaaa !!!lol HBK ill make u look like little fuckin school girl bro !seriously im 5 ft 8 202 at 10 % still bulking .plese bro dont ki9d ur self seriously what physique are u talkin about ??dude ur at liek 20 % bf ,is that what u call shees muscle mass ??u look a trimmped up sumo tler . [wrse/B]

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    Mke me look like a little schoolgirl,show your potatoe-chip eatin picture on here and we'll see who's the schoolgirl

hey sloth potatoe chip eating ass ??look at ur pics bro u look like fatbastard for naustinpowers,,HAHA ya real sheer mass body fat mass !!dude the hell ru u kidding look athose pics u look ridiculous !dude looks like u been living off poatoe chipps pizza and beer !in thone p[ic bro looks like u ran out of potaoe chips and ate ur parents .....and the dogg too!!im sure u get allll the ladys on the beach just sport ur i can bench my 380lbs t shirt co u can hide ur gurtleand im sure they flock .ok cup cake !ill talkk to u later cupcake !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information