Thread: Workout Partner

Devourer is offline Senior Member

Workout Partner

this is one of my workout partners. he is all natural and never lifts unless i make him. he was still bigger than me for years though. He would like any advice you have to offer on his weakpoints. I'll make sure he actually works on them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Workout Partner-ssar.jpg  

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    If he never lifts what is the point of giving advice on what to work on???

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    he only works out with me if i make him. i get to be his personal trainer for the summer and hes basically my guinea pig for some new workout routine. i have been doing the positions of flexion for a couple years now and that is what he has been doing with me recently. he has been one of my workout partners for roughly 4years and he lifts hard when hes there. hes been really enthusiastic about lifting throughout the summer and i hope to be able to give him the best results i can. he was right next to me when i posted earlier so i was kind of giving him a hard time. thats because he has been bigger and stronger than me since i met him. only in the last 4 months or so have i been stronger and bigger than he is. Now could you please critique his physique? in my opinion his chest is pretty full and he has big front delts but therest of his shoulder is lagging a bit. his arms are naturally bigger and cut. i think his weakest areas are his legs, abs, shoulders and lower/middle back.

Thread Information