Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: In week 9 of cut!

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Damn Slim, looking shredded! Jealous of the pecs bro.

Sorry to hear about the bicep, speedy recovery buddy!

Drew

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I just had mine re-attached 8 months ago. Wasnt bad but you have to do it asap to keep muscle atrophy at a minimum. I was training 8 weeks later.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Did it get black and blue? My whole arm was purple then yellow from my shoulder to almost my wrist. Have you gotten surgery yet? You really need to do it right away.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Did it get black and blue? My whole arm was purple then yellow from my shoulder to almost my wrist. Have you gotten surgery yet? You really need to do it right away.
    Just happens Tuesday . Yeah my forearm is back and blue and part of the bicep ,, I go to the ortho tommorrow to set up surgery!

BG
    Great its not to bad. Mine hurts though when I go real heavy. You should be 100% but still becareful. Mines a little shorter then the other, make sure he makes it tight. Make sure to rehab it. Good luck.

Great its not to bad. Mine hurts though when I go real heavy. You should be 100% but still becareful. Mines a little shorter then the other, make sure he makes it tight. Make sure to rehab it. Good luck.

That's really good news bro and lifting my spirits..

So u were back in the gym in 2 months? I'm sure going light on the arm but how were other body parts like chest shoulders etc

BG
    It all came back except for twisting, as in twisting curls. I had some other issues in my fore arm so I'm still a little screwed up. But besides the twist you should be fine. He's going to tell you that you are over training and that's why it was so weak. It should not have came off that easy. You'll be fine. I stopped all upper body so nothing got ahead of another and started light at 8 weeks. Stay off the gear when re-habbing because you won't get a true feel for how its healing. Be smart and patient it will pay off in the long run.

It all came back except for twisting, as in twisting curls. I had some other issues in my fore arm so I'm still a little screwed up. But besides the twist you should be fine. He's going to tell you that you are over training and that's why it was so weak. It should not have came off that easy. You'll be fine. I stopped all upper body so nothing got ahead of another and started light at 8 weeks. Stay off the gear when re-habbing because you won't get a true feel for how its healing. Be smart and patient it will pay off in the long run.
    Thanks BG. I'll be on my 150 trt dose

BG
    Have you tried taking two fingers and pushing down on the edge of your bi that connects to the forearm/elbow. I could make my tendon wiggle like a snake.

Have you tried taking two fingers and pushing down on the edge of your bi that connects to the forearm/elbow. I could make my tendon wiggle like a snake.

Gross

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is awful slim. Sorry bro.

had a gym acquaintance do it last year. Came In seriously dehydrated and kinda drunk according to him and bam. Ripped doing curls.

As bg said. Get in quickly

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    This is awful slim. Sorry bro. had a gym acquaintance do it last year. Came In seriously dehydrated and kinda drunk according to him and bam. Ripped doing curls. As bg said. Get in quickly
    Surgery is this coming wed!

He said no lifting for 6 weeks wtf not even other parts said doesn't want any tension.. At 6 weeks light then if all good full go ahead at 10 weeks!

I like the 10 week part but I'll dwindle in 6 weeks.

Fabi0 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Leg shot at 6am no pump just woke up
    holy shit dude i look at you and it completely smashes my self confidence for my show haha! and just when i thought my legs were looking ok i read this thread ! im deff jelous dude but ill just wait......my time is soon to come!

Claudio is offline New Member
    Omg man you look amazing!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I just had mine re-attached 8 months ago. Wasnt bad but you have to do it asap to keep muscle atrophy at a minimum. I was training 8 weeks later.
    my lifting partner got the same injury this last summer putting his boat trailer on his truck....total freak accident, you could actually hear the tear...he was back training in a week for everything non bicept related...we where mountain biking in about 2 weeks cus he had to wear a robo brace thing that wouldn't allow hyperextension...its amazing how peeps can recover from such an injury because it looked really bad at first...

Surgery is this coming wed!
    That's tomorrow! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary
    That's tomorrow! Good luck!
    Thanks man going to be long day it's not till 430

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can lift parts if you feel no pain after 2 weeks I would guess. All matters on your own body. 6 weeks is a general rule of thumb

BG
    It's no biggie. Only thing was if you get a nerve block, I could feel my arm, bugged me out big time. You will be fine slim, I had mine on Friday and went back to work Monday and I'm An electrician. Good luck, almost there.

BG
    Whats the deal? You all right Slim ?

Whats the deal? You all right Slim ?
    Hey thanks for asking bud! Doing pretty well, not much pain, in a splint with wraps that will come off this coming WED and to a cast device he adjusts each week to stretch out arm,. Running ghrp peps and just ordered tb500 which I heard is amazing ... Will see.. Off 6 weeks from work so just sitting around the house playing video games etc while my wife takes care of me!! I can get used to this!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In week 9 of cut!-image-3159893077.jpg  

BG
    Good to hear.......enjoy !!!!!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Wow, that's a hell of a brace

GL Man

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Wow, that's a hell of a brace GL Man
    That big purple thing comes off it's just foam to keep arm safe from getting bumped.

Burky is offline Junior Member
    lookin good bro

Well show is done .. I ripped my distal bicep head right off my bone lifting a tv.. Need surgery to re attch.. Long recovery !

This sucks
    Update - how are things?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary
    Update - how are things?
    Doing ok bro thanks for asking! Get this rom brace off on the 23rd then I can lift 5 lb weight..

I did legs and cardio this week which was tough since I've sat on my ass for 5 weeks. Over all it sucks but I'm enjoying the break, got 2 months at 75% pay from work offso feel like a kid again . Waking up drinking coffee playing video games!! I go back to work on may 7 that will weird I'm used to this lazy lifestyle lol..

But overall feel good , can't wait till I can go heavier on the weights

BG
    Good to hear. Soon enough life will be back to normal.

Kumminui is offline New Member
    Hard work pays off

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Enjoy the vid games. Great attitude . Get well soon and thank you for sharing your experience.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    your macros are near identical to mine ( my weight is 174 at 11% ) in week 7 of cut.

small scale numbers dont do justice for how we look!

good work man!

usually on tren though i keep my fats a tad higher, no clue why but after trail an error eating fat pulls fat with tren

it always puzzle me why some choose high carb low fat or low carb high fat.
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 04-21-2014 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier
    Enjoy the vid games. Great attitude . Get well soon and thank you for sharing your experience.
    Thanks brother,

Go to doc today this rom brace finally comes off..

Time for some legs and cardio and 5lb dumbells for rehab on this arm !

sonmychest is offline New Member
    looking great, good luck with the rehab

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well show is done .. I ripped my distal bicep head right off my bone lifting a tv.. Need surgery to re attch.. Long recovery !

This sucks
    Oh wow sorry to hear that and glad you are doing better. Sounds like you were a little TO dry.

Speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Oh wow sorry to hear that and glad you are doing better. Sounds like you were a little TO dry. Speedy recovery.
    Thanks guys for the wishes,

I'm
    Back in the gym now , going to be slow getting back to full swing but I'll get there.

Blog Entries
    How's the arm now?

That shit looked intense

How's the arm now? That shit looked intense

It's doing pretty good man,

Here is pic at gym today.. The bad arm is the one not taking pic lol.

I guess I look ok not lifting a weight for 2 months but got very soft. Ill get it back!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In week 9 of cut!-image-3803332724.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Fvck man, you look solid considering wtf happened.

Fvck man, you look solid considering wtf happened.
    Thanks bro, my belly doesn't but that's the first place my fat goes.. In happy though , I sat on my ass for 2 months collected disability and played computer games all day!

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    It's doing pretty good man,

Here is pic at gym today.. The bad arm is the one not taking pic lol.

I guess I look ok not lifting a weight for 2 months but got very soft. Ill get it back!
    You make me sick slim!! your lazy body looks 10 x better than my 2 month training solid body! ha

glad to hear you are doing well, ull be shredded in no time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information