Mattyboy is offline Junior Member

Check out this new guy's Pics

Hey. I'm new to this, i wanted to know if y'all think i had a good base for bodybuilding. im 6'1" 205 lbs. and im not sure what my body fat % is. Please tell me what it is. and please give me some criticisms. do you think i would do good in this sport.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-3.jpg  

more...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-4chest-front.jpg  

chest side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-32.jpg  

side chest pose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-16.jpg  

need some help on what to do etc. thanks
    and whats my bf%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out this new guy's Pics-picture-36.jpg  
    Last edited by Mattyboy; 06-01-2003 at 08:06 PM.

supernav is offline New Member

Question

I dunno, but doesn't it seem like your nipples are a bit too low on your chest? Something seems weird.

-= nav =-

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I would suggest you work on your lats and traps. Your chest and arms are coming along nicely but you dont have any width to your back (at least it doesn't look like it from those pics).

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    i agree with FedSki. Were you a swimmer by chance? You've got the broad shoulders look of a swimmer.

Originally posted by supernav
    I dunno, but doesn't it seem like your nipples are a bit too low on your chest? Something seems weird.

-= nav =-
    nah man, i just have HUGE pectoral plates.

Originally posted by Wiggum
    i agree with FedSki. Were you a swimmer by chance? You've got the broad shoulders look of a swimmer.
    no, its all natural

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    Id guess 15% from ur shots but the lighting is off so i cant be too sure...

Originally posted by FedSki
    I would suggest you work on your lats and traps. Your chest and arms are coming along nicely but you dont have any width to your back (at least it doesn't look like it from those pics).
    well im not really flexing anything, just standing natural. do you think i have potential to carry big mass.

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    go fined out, quit talkin about it and do it, and hit the back and bis hard

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    The only way to find out if you can carry a lot of mass is by worrking out hard and adding as much mass as you can.

Originally posted by BOB HAD BITCH TITS
    go fined out, quit talkin about it and do it, and hit the back and bis hard
    well i've never done a cycle before and have only been working out for several months. considering that i think im doing pretty good..

Matty, so far I think you've had some pretty useful feedback but I sense you are not taking it in.

Who knows how much mass you could put on - the only way to find out is to try. Whether you are flexing or not it looks like you need to work on your lats and you definately need to work on your traps.

I think you do have potential - you have obviously worked on your chest and your shoulders. Hit the lats and traps and I think you'll look good.

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    I think his shoulders are one of his weakest points, traps being the first. I don't know man you kinda got a weird look going for you now, I just can't seem to pinpoint it.

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Your on the right track....I don't see a weird look at all. Lats are key to making you look wider, luckily you have a good start on the delts. I would say your body fat is in between 16-17%

wannagetstacked is offline New Member
    his bf looks way below 16 %, i'd say as low as 12 - 13

alevok Guest
    very broad shoulders and once you fill your back you will have a lovely v shaped back. pecs have the potential to grow, work harder on them, delts and especially traps need work. You have good base bro, with the hard work in few years you wont believe your transformation

Originally posted by alevok
    very broad shoulders and once you fill your back you will have a lovely v shaped back. pecs have the potential to grow, work harder on them, delts and especially traps need work. You have good base bro, with the hard work in few years you wont believe your transformation
    yea i know my traps need work, trying diff routines but havent found the one that will make them bulk up quick

Originally posted by Mattyboy
    yea i know my traps need work, trying diff routines but havent found the one that will make them bulk up quick
    Try heavy deadlifts bro and heavy shrugs. Worked wonders for me.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think you look funny..i think you have the potential to have a huge chest..bust your ass bro

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

hmmm......

forget cycles, what striked me in amazement is that no-one has asked to see legs.........
    I'd like to see them, as if you are utilizing "ass to the floor" squats, the king of all mass building movements, u can place the gear on hold.....

We've seen your chest about 7 times, so much that people now seem to think they have to comment negatively about it, but it's the LEGS that will tell the story.

Let's see em! Hit those legs hard, those traps will grow! Without em, forget it! Legs are the teacher, upper body is the student!

See?

~SC~

Re: hmmm......

Originally posted by SwoleCat
    forget cycles, what striked me in amazement is that no-one has asked to see legs.........
    I'd like to see them, as if you are utilizing "ass to the floor" squats, the king of all mass building movements, u can place the gear on hold.....

We've seen your chest about 7 times, so much that people now seem to think they have to comment negatively about it, but it's the LEGS that will tell the story.

Let's see em! Hit those legs hard, those traps will grow! Without em, forget it! Legs are the teacher, upper body is the student!

See?

~SC~
    i dont think anyone was really commenting negatively about my chest. i mean what are they gonna say about it,. man u got good genetics, man you got large chest surface area- potential to make huge gains. i didnt say i was gonna do cycles bro, but let's say i did, you juice yourself? i dont know, im asking , but no i didnt intend to do any cycles, only thing i been on is creatine, i have pics of my wheels, there not my best asset. i think my pecs are my best assets.

blinkey is offline New Member
    looking diesel , you have the male model look going. you have the potential to have a humungus chest dude. start your first cycle immediately, invset in winny, sus, and stack em. like wut i did.

blinkey is offline New Member
    i see, do as i say but not as i do right. its up for dude to decide PN, not you. i think he's ready, he got a very good base to work with

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    TWO WORDS ok four words UPRIGHT ROWS and Pull ups.

Upright rows will help out a lot.

supernav is offline New Member
    I think the reason you look weird -- is cuz you're striking an action figure, super hero pose. Relax your shoulders and look normal, and we might get a better picture of your build.

-= nav =-

Thread Information