RockyX is offline Senior Member

Constructive critisism needed..2 weeks left!!!

Okay I have 2 weeks of my diet left before I hit the beach...here is a comparison of when I started and where I am now. I am 5'9"...the pic on the left was me at 196 pounds and the one on the right is me now (5 weeks later) at 178 pounds. My maxes are 305 bench, 500 squat, and 450 dead..if you could give me some good points and bad points (of course the abs...) I would appreciate it alot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Constructive critisism needed..2 weeks left!!!-b4now.jpg  

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    you look allrite, woulda been nice if u ran some winny, then u would look like a rock. abs need work if u wantto look lean. but u put in a good effort.

redrock is offline Member
    A little hard to tell with the quality of the second picture but can see progress. Looks like you kept size and shape to your chest. Traps are still there. Look lean in the midsection. Can't quite tell but it looks like your upper abs are coming in. Stick with it a little longer and the bottom ones should come in too. Looking good! REDROCK

I'm also 18 years old..I'll try to get some leg pics for you guys...I have been hitting back and bis hard so I'll try to get some back too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Constructive critisism needed..2 weeks left!!!-5weeks2.jpg  

side view
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Constructive critisism needed..2 weeks left!!!-5-weeks.jpg  

wow talk about speedy responses...and I would love to run some winny gun, but I think I'm probably still too young, had the opportunity but turned it down.

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    you're too younge for roids. i'm 18 also, and was thinking about starting a cycle but too many people have told me to wait until i'm around 21years old. we are young and have alot of training years ahead of us to reach our goals. no point in rushing it and tring to get big in just a few nites.

and what did you mean you're hitting the biceps & back hard? i hope you're not training them more then 1x per week? i only work the back & biceps 1x a week and both on the same day and i go super heavy with all the reps.

Example:

Standing Barbell Curls
    2 warm up Sets
    4 Working Sets

Warm up Weight = 20lbs - 25lbs
    Working Weight = 50lbs - 60lbs - 65lbs - 70lbs

even that is alittle much but on the days that i work my back & biceps, i'll consume about 400g of Protein and about 50g of Carbs. so i'm pretty much pumped.

Naw bro...no more than once a week with everything now...I used to throw chest and tris in twice a week but I quit that shit...I just mean that I've been hitting them with alot of intensity.

Domestic is offline Associate Member
    oh. yea, i was thinking about starting a HIT program but i'm not exactly sure what that means. too many opions on this board. so until i can find the true meaning, i'm going to stick with my current training cycle.

My Side View:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Constructive critisism needed..2 weeks left!!!-damian2.jpg  

Okay bro...not sure what that really has to do with this post but great. Not sure if you just wanted to post that pic again because everyone is flaming you about it saying you stold it or what but....good for you.

didnt know u were 18 !

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    man this kid dont give up usin my pics.....get a fuckin life dude..i already proved it isnt u, i could imagine what u look like u skinny fuck........stop pretending u are me......domestic...damn.....fuckin wannabe...get a mod in this place to kick this fucker off..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    teenpowerlift - You did a great job dropping the weight. You still have 2 weeks before you hit the beach so you might want to throw a little more cardio in there. I think that will help lean you out a little more...... also start drinking as much water as you can it looks like your holding a little so that will help too.

Great Job so far..... keep going!

fast is offline Associate Member
    /offtopic

Domestic: No offence but you don`t look like 18 years old and you should get a life, it doesen`t help you to get big if you use somebody elses pictures here, tho Im not sure if you are a bodybuilder even.
    I think everyone can post their pictures here and people can judge and give feedback as long as the pictures are their own, not somebody elses.

THEGAME187 #2457 / Domestic #12096

THEGAME187 registered to this board like 15 months before you, and now you show up here with your little story. D`oh

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    u know what, its ok let him use my pics, ive been on this board for a very long time and i dont post a whole lot but i read all the time, but i posted pics a long time ago and everyone knows who the im the guy in the pic.........anywayz

to the guy showin his pics, ur looking good, keep workin hard u will be a monster...

nynsb is offline Banned
    Be happy with what you have accomplished in a short time. You have more work ahead.
    You need to work on loss of bodyfat and muscle gain which is a hard combination.
    Don't get discouraged when you have to tell people you have been working out. At this point you just don't have a build like that. Don't get discouraged at the beach, although there will be guys out there with better physiques but you will be looking better than plenty.
    Watch out for extra carbs and remember you are only 18 so legally you can't drink beer and you are in training to lose that gut and beer on the beach won't help!!!

Originally posted by nynsb

Don't get discouraged when you have to tell people you have been working out. At this point you just don't have a build like that.
    Actually bro I have been approached twice in the last month by complete strangers in Denny's and in Wal-Mart that asked me what gym I went to...I took it as a pretty big compliment. You think people are gonna come to me and say..hey you should work out, and I'm gonna have to tell them that I have been?? Come on bro. I know I have FAR from the perfect body....but I have been lifting weights consistently and obviously it shows to some people...you mean to tell me that you can look at my pic and think "This guy doesn't work out"...????? Just wondering bro....where's your pic btw?

nynsb is offline Banned
    I'm just saying don't be disappointed if they don't notice your hard work.
    You may even get some jabs by some of the muscleheads on the beach about your gut.
    Just remeber hard work and determination.

As far as my pics go, I don't have a digital camera nor to I have a body worth putting on display.

I give you kudos for being willing to display your gut.

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    Honestly, Abs get the women on the beach in my opinion... More cardio, serious cut back of the carbs and some thermogenics need to be applied.... I would say you have about 2 months of serious dedication to be where you want to be....oh yeah, abs every other day or everyday if you can take it...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by nynsb
    1) I'm just saying don't be disappointed if they don't notice your hard work.

2) You may even get some jabs by some of the muscleheads on the beach about your gut.

3) As far as my pics go, I don't have a digital camera nor to I have a body worth putting on display.
    1) Are you of the opinion that we all work out for the approval of others? You have to have a pretty low self worth if your sole purpose of lifting is for people to notice and comment. If

2) Bull shit! Any dick head that comments about another person's lack of conditioning is ignorant, uneducated, arrogant and needs to be kicked in the nuts. Anybody who would say something like that isn't worth an ounce of piss anyway, so don't even worry about that happening!

3) Then why don't you shut up about everybody elses "beer bellies" or "guts"!! Like I said earlier, for some reason you're obsessed with ultra low BF and ripped abs but the reality is not everybody bases their progress, or success on whether or not you can see abdominal muscles. If you even bothered to post accurate advice in other forums, thus demonstrating that you are knowledgable and have worthwhile advice to offer, then maybe people would be inclined to listen to your advice. As it stands, you're still just a big mouth with sweet fuck all to back up your posts.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Teen, great job Bro! And only five weeks, now that's busting your butt for a goal. You have to feel like you're on top of the world. Keep it going.

Jugg

BigGunzOZ is offline Junior Member
    good job!
    u look a little bit puffy due to extra estrogen,

buy calcium d-glucarate and take for 1 week 500 mgs per day and u will be ok!

big, i dun think he did a cycle !

Nope no cycle bro....but I'll take that as a compliment hehe...except for the puffy part...I'll work on that though

And for nynsb....bro....if you admit yourself that you don't have a body worth posting up here than why get on simply to attack people because they're not 5% body fat..anyways after 25 years gym experience that you claim to have I'll post my pic in 21 years and we'll compare...k bro?

nynsb is offline Banned
    Teen power lift--
    You were looking for comments on being ready for the beach
    I was just trying to let you know that you will probably get some jibes from the muscleheads on the beach
    And some girls like the belly look.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    need to get a leg shot in here. 8) your looking good just keep the cardio and the diet going. dont make any drastic changes. slow and steady's what you want.

BIG R is offline Member
    Nynsb and DUMBmestic need to get the HELL OUT!!! MAn talk about a impersonator (dumbmestic) and then a wannabe (nynsb).

Teen,

I didnt get abs until I was 24. My diet was horrible. When I got some education on diet and cardio things fell into place.

Try some CLA, Cromium Picolinate, any ECA stack and cardio along side......Sorry no Ice Cream (maybe on Sundays) or candy involved. Stay on natural carbohydrates like oats, green veggies, and rice. PM me if you need further assistance. Good Luck to you !

R

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Nice improvement teenpowerlift... all you need is a tan and a full body shave and you'll be ready for the beach. And when you get back, hit it even harder bro...find that next bit of motivation to keep you pushing it harder and harder with your diet and training. You have some nice strength at age 18, keep it up for a few more years and you'll be scary.

Stangaholic is offline New Member
    I think you look great man, keep up the good work. I can definetly tell that you lift weights man, anyone who says otherwise is just plain retarded if ya ask me. Good job brotha

Thread Information