Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SEOINAGE

Thread: Good enough base to cycle?

saxton18 is offline New Member

Good enough base to cycle?

Hey all! I'm new here and I am trying to decide if I want to start a cycle. I'm 22, 5'9 166 pounds. I am currently debating on taking the oral winstrol with some test. My friend has been doing roids for a while and he is safe with them. He told me that he could get them for me and show me how to use them safely. Before I invest I figured I would ask around to see if this is a good base or not. Would be using for strength gaining purposes and lean muscle additions. All suggestions and or comments are welcome!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	249 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	151044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (1).JPG 
Views:	321 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	151045Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).JPG 
Views:	237 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	151046Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (3).JPG 
Views:	273 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	151047Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (4).JPG 
Views:	289 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	151048Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (5).JPG 
Views:	225 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	151049Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (6).JPG 
Views:	245 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	151056
    Last edited by saxton18; 06-04-2014 at 09:44 PM.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry going to have to say no. You should be able to develop more without steroids . That aside regardless of age would be my opinion, but the age is young as well. Lot of potential there so keep it up. Time and consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Sorry going to have to say no. You should be able to develop more without steroids. That aside regardless of age would be my opinion, but the age is young as well. Lot of potential there so keep it up. Time and consistency.
    Thanks for the advice. As far as building muscle.. I have bulked up about 20 pounds in the last 3 months. Since then I can't seem to bulk any more.. That's why I was looking at steroids . Also.. Everyone in my comps uses them so I feel like I'm undergrading myself. I eat constantly take protien. I have a fast metabolism so its really hard for me to gain. I push myself in the gym. My bench is at 345, squat 395 and deadlift is 380..
    Last edited by saxton18; 06-04-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saxton18 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. As far as building muscle.. I have bulked up about 20 pounds in the last 3 months. Since then I can't seem to bulk any more.. That's why I was looking at steroids. Also.. Everyone in my comps uses them so I feel like I'm undergrading myself. I eat constantly take protien. I have a fast metabolism so its really hard for me to gain. I push myself in the gym. My bench is at 345, squat 395 and deadlift is 380..
    That's great results in 3 months. I've been there too, only it was 13 years ago when I was 20 and experienced the massive gains in 3 months once I learned how to eat. You get kind of spoiled, but it can't last forever. You have some options though, you could continue bulking slowly, or you could hold onto that muscle you gained, and prime yourself for another bulk. Drop the body fat down into the single digits, get fairly well shredded, and then go into another small bulk. I don't want to steal some friends analogy on this but I've tried to force growth when I wasn't responding, sometimes it's best to realize there might be a reason for it. our bodies build muscle optimally at lower body fat percentages as well. Just an idea for you, it will give you good experience to understand your body more fully, and when you go through a few cycles of bulks and cuts, or even recomps, take advantage of various training and nutrition principles you'll be better prepared to maximize your efforts with steroid cycling in the future.
    saxton18 likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    how many years of hard time in the gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    how many years of hard time in the gym?
    I have been training hard for about 5 years. I have been in powerlifting all through high school. I never miss a day in the gym other than rest days

Quote Originally Posted by saxton18 View Post
    I have been training hard for about 5 years. I have been in powerlifting all through high school. I never miss a day in the gym other than rest days
    Your bench is great for your weight as far as powerlifitng standards go if those are raw lifts. Squat is decent. Even by average gym goers standard the dl is nice for your weight too. I believe anyone can gain though, regardless of fast metabolism, it just requires a lot of dedication. I still stand by my previous posts, but there were several times I was force feeding myself for growth. And the first time i finally really started putting on weight, I was putting in consistent large amount of calories. I usually had two large morning meals, a large lunch, and a very large dinner, sometimes an after dinner meal. If you seriously struggle to gain weight you can always eat, if you do it right, you will gain weight.

Keep the strength up, maybe give yourself a re evaluation on your eating, although gaining 20 lbs in three months is very rapid, you had to have been consuming a ton of excess, so I don't see how you would need to increase calories much more. maybe maintain strength and drop some fat and do another bulk in the mean time. But honestly coming from an even shorter powerlifter I was able to bulk up over 230, without aas and with low t. I'm not suggesting just gaining unnecessary weight, cause you will want to be competitive in your class. But you aren't at a genetic limit or anything like that, and you have some time before steroids is much safer, and then you almost have to decide if you wnat to be taking steroids all the time for your rest of your life, or if you are happy being a natural lifter.

You can prime for a bulk, and hten incorporate some bodybuilding styles into your training, to enhance actual muscle growth if that is what you are after. No clue what your training looks like now, but I personally have upped volume, focused on things like time under tension, and a few others, of course I keep a heavy power lift at the start of a session, it is more growth oriented.

Thread Information