Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gin-n-juice is offline New Member
    and another 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do i have bitch tits or is it just fat?-b4-2.jpg  

current
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do i have bitch tits or is it just fat?-after.jpg  

current2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails do i have bitch tits or is it just fat?-after2.jpg  

Originally posted by stillsmall
    ok guys... i see a lot of advice on what exercise to do and what weight to use to correct this and that, but the bottom line is, this guy just needs more time on his side... In my mind, no one should be putting on that much mass in such a short amoutn of time.. 4 months ago he was 145 and now he's 193?!?!?!? 48lbs in 4 months... on someone who was a qualifiable stick... a lot of weight, not a lot of it quality mass, on a person never meant to be this heavy this fast.. of course there are going to be all sorts of things wrong with his body..

That picture does look like early stages of gyno.. You should get that looked at IMEDIATELY...

On the hammer curls... I can understand 55lbs.. It's not easy but well within the realm of possibility.. In fact, i can believe all those numbers...

My advice to you is to save the money you were gonna use for the second cycle and invest it in some knowledge instead.. At 19, i was no where near where you are now and now at 22, i can honestly say without roids i look about 4 times better than the pictures you have shown.. a lot can be accomplished naturally in a relatively short amount of time.. Why burn yourself out so early without even wondering how far you can go on your own?
    THX BRO.......ATLEAST YOU BELIEVE ME

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    i dont' know about other people but that looks like 5'10" 190 something to me... everyone looks smaller in pics anyways.

PsychoPred is offline New Member
    So, u took deca only 300 ml/week for how long time? Was it 8 weeks?
    Did ya say u didn't take clomid or hcg after ur cycle? Man.....

I am asking this 'cuz I am looking forward my 1st Deca only cycle 400ml /week 10 weeks and my expectations are really great...
    I wanna gain like 10 lbs more muscle and burn like 2% of fat,
    currently I am 6'2, 234lbs, 13% bf

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by pumpseeker
    I think you have the beginnings of gyno, for sure. Baby fat doesn't stick out from your body as shown in pics 3 and 4. Get some nolvadex for that now and don't run another cycle without an anti e like liquidex ED. Btw, I agree with Pete that you do not look like you work out, let alone have done AS recently. Post up your diet/training routine and we can help bro.
    I agree. The pic from the side (#2) looks like fat, but the others look like gyno to me.

gymchic is offline Female Member
    It does look like you have the beginnings of gyno. I agree with the advice you've been given; get some nolvadex and don't run another cycler without some anti e's.

As far as everything else ... don't get too discouraged by some of the comments made on this thread. We all start somewhere. You can definitely see some progress in your pics. Just keep eating and training (without sacrificing form for heavier weight) and you will get to where you want to be. If you need any help feel free to ask.

luv,
    GymChic
    Last edited by gymchic; 06-16-2003 at 10:43 PM.
    Moderator: Bodybuilding.com
    Moderator: Steroidology
    Moderator: Superior Muscle

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer

Universal Kits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information