Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123
  • 1 Post By noisycats

Thread: Lean all year

JoeKkerr is offline New Member

Lean all year

Hey guys , back after a long time...i just realized what a stupid thread i started 2 years ago & i apologize for that

I have decided to compete in inter-college comp.

Here are some of my pics, comp. is in dec...i dont do any bulk-cut coz i cant afford that as student, i stay lean all year...no need of any spl diet just 2 indian meals
    as an ecto i dont gain any visible fats.....very small guy 55kgs 5'9 (maybe 5'8)

Competeting at a very low level , any tips would be appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lean all year-copy-clg.jpg  

jalal is offline New Member
    you have great genetics but you still skinny you need more muscle at lease 30 pound (15kg ) to compete because on the stage you will look small as **** because of the distance and lighting

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Work hard on your legs and back.......it will help with your size. A couple more Indian meals would help.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Work hard on your legs and back.......it will help with your size. A couple more Indian meals would help.

But bro indian meals only have carbs , 2 times a day white rice lil bit of veggie & bengal gram...wont carbs just give me energy and not build muscle ?

carbs more important then protein for building muscle

wow thats something new i learnt

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jalal View Post
    carbs more important then protein for building muscle
    No they're not. You can gain muscle with a ketogenic diet (very low carb) but try and build muscle with no protein and watch what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    No they're not. You can gain muscle with a ketogenic diet (very low carb) but try and build muscle with no protein and watch what happens.
    why dont you just try to eat zero carb and eat as much as protein you want and lets see how much muscle you will gain?less protein will slower your gains but it will not stop them

Quote Originally Posted by jalal View Post
    why dont you just try to eat zero carb and eat as much as protein you want and lets see how much muscle you will gain?less protein will slower your gains but it will not stop them
    I have. I've done a keto diet eating less than 15g of carbs a day. Guess what? I made muscle gains .

Did you forget muscle is protein/amino acids stored in the body? Without protein you will not gain any muscle mass nor will you hold onto what muscle mass you do have. I suggest reading up on nutrition and diet further.

Edit* carbs aren't even an essential macronutrient whereas protein is. You will eventually die without getting protein through your diet. How do you plan on building muscle when you're dead and buried?
    jsam likes this.

noisycats is offline New Member
    When did this become an either/or argument?

You need carbs to power your workout. You need protein to build the muscle in recovery phase.

Without carbs you can't effectively work out, without protein you can't effectively build.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by noisycats View Post
    When did this become an either/or argument?

You need carbs to power your workout. You need protein to build the muscle in recovery phase.

Without carbs you can't effectively work out, without protein you can't effectively build.
    People can work out effectively without carbs all the time. It's called a keto diet.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    People can work out effectively without carbs all the time. It's called a keto diet.
    Training keto blows, done it a few times, especially during prep, its not effective for much but burning fat.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKkerr View Post
    But bro indian meals only have carbs , 2 times a day white rice lil bit of veggie & bengal gram...wont carbs just give me energy and not build muscle ?
    I guess you didnt catch it was a bit of a joke.

Thread Information