Thread: Important

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor

Angry Important

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=39239

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=50945

There are two links, with two members on this board with the same pictures claiming to be theirs.

TheGame187 picture #2 vs. Domestic 5th from the bottom

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    HOW MANY TIMES IS THIS THREAD GONNA BE POSTED?

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    three times...I want the post to be read, and am not sure where is best to post. If a mod/admin feels otherwise, please delete whichever you wish.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I sent them both a PM asking the real owner to submit a pic with his username, date and AR written on a sheet of paper. The real owner will have no probalem as he obviously owns a web cam. That should clear up the discrepancy.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not speaking specifically to this situation, as I don't know nearly enough about it, but I suspect on many boards on which two people have submitted identical pics, it is the case that neither is the actual person in question, as few people would pirate a pic from the very board they were going to claim that identity (nor would any pirate from another board, most likely, as there is so much crossover between boards that it would quickly be discovered). Rather, I would suspect that in cases such as this, both individuals stumbled across these pics from some easily accessible website that is not connected to "the boards". Again, I hope that isn't the case here, as it's apparent we have on liar, and I'd hate to have two.

redrock is offline Member
    A few days ago, TheGame187 started a thread asking for a critique on his pics. People saw them and said they had seen them before from Domestic. TheGame187 proceeded to post a picture of him, with a piece of paper with "THEGAME187" and "AR" on it.

Find the thread. I feel bad for TheGame if Domestic is using his pics. Domestic should be warned or banned for that. He has used THEGAME's pics and even threatened people with them. I'll look for the thread REDROCK

Thread Information