Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6'1" 206

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    You have a very prominent tear drop, I wouldn't say legs are bad, they are pretty proportion to your upper body.

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    got done with some legs today.. haven't done them in about 3 months... used to squat 4 plates before i picked up basketball for fun... 3 months ago i hurt my knees badly from a ballin' accident, and that last workout i was only able to do 3 plates for 4 reps with a shitload of spotting. knee pain ever since.. today things were back to normal and i cranked out 6 reps on 355... 3 months off and squat up 40lbs.. lol.. i'm giving myself 6 weeks to get back up to 4 plates again.. i'll be postin' pics again of my legs in 6 weeks..
    Last edited by stillsmall; 06-12-2003 at 07:51 PM.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    6'1 206??? thats great man! and u look good too, what contest if any u doing?
    Im 6'1 as well, and its hard to get that good quality mass going, although the cycle im on right now should do it.

contest? lol bro.. i'm just a poor college student dreaming up big dreams right now... i'm content to be in the trenches right now, working my way to the top.. right now, it's no clubbing, no drinking, no girls, no skipping workouts, no staying out late, no hanging out... and i'm okay with that... I thoroughly believe i was born to do this, not necessarily to be pro, but definitely break through some new barriers...

most people 6'1" and carrying a bare 206 lbs do not look like me, i'm an anomaly.. I happen to have tiny joints and a big frame, just got lucky up in the stars cuz my parents are no where near bodybuilding potential.. then again, how many chinese dudes do you meet who are?

I feel blessed in a lot of ways, and the only way i feel i can thank for that, is to push my potential until i fulfill my dreams..

and to be, you shouldn't feel so bad.. i think i've seen your pics and you deserve a lot of praise for your work as well... we are all our worst critics, and i believe that's the way it should be.. the longer i can keep myself thinking i look like shit, the further and harder i can push...
    Last edited by stillsmall; 06-12-2003 at 09:44 PM.

orbflux is offline New Member
    looking great.. only thing that jumped out was the traps though. great job

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    damn dog....good job!!

Mr Cardo is offline New Member
    One of the best pics I've seen on this site..

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    imagine if u was on juice how big u'd get

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    bro... you have great genitics, your going to be a freak when you jump on the juice waggon...

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    Bro , im in university, u don't gotta tell me what u go thorugh, Only times i drank was on 2 occasions, i dont club, stay out, blah blah, When u're round our age and in school ppl don't have a clue of what where going through. I happen to know alot of chinese guys lol, my girls azn, thus i know many azn's around here. Till later
    peace.

Strut99GT is offline Member
    If you really haven't juiced, then you are the best-looking all-natural body builder I've ever seen. And your legs are f!cking awesome too, nothing to be embarrassed about for sure.

legs grow from hovering over toilet seats, bending over to pick up menu's at the restaurent i work at, and walking up the stairs to my second floor apt.. i'm not kidding.. i have never worked legs hard and they are still grinding against each other when i walk around... calves, on the other hand, lol...

genNbig: people really have no idea bro.. none... the classes, the part time jobs, the eatting, the training... that takes up so much time of the day i have almost no time for anything else... Sometimes the crippling pain in the muscle bellies are so bad i have trouble sleeping at nights... In the end though, it'll be worth it..

thanks for the complements guys.. the juice wagon will be jumped on and jumped on soon.. I'm just waiting to bulk up to 215 naturally and then dieting down to a lean 210 before the winter.. once the weather turn cold, the gloves will come off, heh..

Feli Fly is offline Junior Member
    Very nice work bro... I've seen bigger naturals, I've seen more cut natural bros, but you are definetly of the best naturals I've ever seen in terms of size and cut combined... keep up the good work!

I saw you said "have you seen an asian dude with a bull neck?" but I think the bigger quesiont is "have you ever seen an Asian guy who's 6'1?"LOL... totally kidding bro... I played (and still do) a lot of bball and knew a few other players who were Asian and 6ft+, but not many at all... my good friend and lifting bud back home is Korean.. he claims "five foot five and a half" and I think that is about the avg LOL...

lol... feli fly you are right... us asians.. we like to go with fractions when it comes to height.. haha.. most of us are so short we have to say stuff like 5 foot 5 and a quarter, just to make us stand out a tiny bit more.. lol... can't blame us though... somebody cheated us upstairs, you hear that God?

just gonna bump this thread up a little bit cuz in an hour or so i'm gonna post some bulking up pictures.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Stillsmall, first off let me say you look damn good. Congrats on the hard work.

Now, let's talk about diet. If you want to bulk, start eating bulking foods. Tuna is not one of them. While you are taking in 400g of protein a day, much of it comes from protein powder. That's not the same as eating 400g of "real food" protein. I think if you started to eat red meat and more carbs, you will start to grow more. You have the dedication to eat 6-7 times a day, now you need to start eating more of the right stuff. Protein powder is great, but don't make it the bulk of your protein consumption. Make real food the main part of your diet. You need to be eating steaks, lean ground beef, pork chops, etc for protein sources. Carbs like oatmeal, potatoes, veggies, etc are needed also.

You are obviously naturally very lean, so start eating more bulking foods. IMO, tuna and chicken are for dieting. Granted, tuna is cheap so it makes it easier to afford eating all of the time, but if you want to put more size on you are going to have to start eating differently. I think you will notice a pretty good improvement in your muscle gains if you start eating more along the lines of "bulking". Feel free to PM me if you want some more input on diet. I think that is the only thing keeping you from putting on more size. Keep up the hard work!

Originally posted by The Butcher
    Stillsmall, first off let me say you look damn good. Congrats on the hard work.

Now, let's talk about diet. If you want to bulk, start eating bulking foods. Tuna is not one of them. While you are taking in 400g of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> a day, much of it comes from <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> powder. That's not the same as eating 400g of "real food" <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>. I think if you started to eat red meat and more carbs, you will start to grow more. You have the dedication to eat 6-7 times a day, now you need to start eating more of the right stuff.
    bro thanks for the compliments.. Believe me, tuna/protein shakes ain't my idea of a bulking diet either but as a poor college student, that's about all I can do.. People think I am juicing it up over here but in actuality, I can barely afford electricity, even with a parttime job..

One day though, one day, as soon as I get out, I will for sure take on that 6-meals-of-red-meat diet that you recommend..

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    If this dude did roids he would be bigger than life!

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    StillSmall they are some very impressive pics mate...

Keep up the good work champ..

Jaguar

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    looking huge dude! great work!

I don't know if anyone said anything about this but I'm pointing it out - the same problem I have with myself: From the back shots it's not really obvious or anything but the right side of your back is thicker and stronger than the left. It's evident in the traps as well. I got the same thing - partially because of an injury and partially because I'm right handed.

I'm not flaming or anything cause you look way better than me anyhow. Maybe do when u finish back workout do a couple more one-armed rows with left arm.

jwj
    jwj is offline New Member
    man that is awesome for being all natural, good job

Executioner is offline Banned
    I'm not sold either..... don't take it personally you're well developed, but within reason, the odds have it you're just lying.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    heh, i just got done working out with him (stillsmall). still small my ass. he's massive. not only massive, but rippling...striations thru the shirt and everything. christ, it was embarrassing standing next to him...=P heh, he does look a lot bigger in rl.

guess i gotta work harder...=)

-- C

it was very nice to meet you too, clockworks.. People like you keeps me motivated because there's always someone right behind you.. Your day is coming sir, you will be big soon..

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    u looks awsome to be natural! keep up the good work

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Totally awesome natural physique -you have absolutely nothing to apologize for! Except "Stillsmall" just does not describe you at ALL.

Everybody at AR would give their eyeteeth to look like you do naturally bro!! Never forget it!

Billon is offline Junior Member
    Arnold look-a-like!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Illusion is what it's all about, great job!

Supermann is offline New Member
    Hey bro. I have a supplement stack you can take if your trying to gain naturally. With the way you eat you should see some results. Try using the pinnacle, Alpha Growth poppers, with the Insulene poppers, and take your pic of either androstat 150 (recommended) or the MethoxyTest. I tried it out for the month of June and gained about 10lbs.

Van Damme is offline New Member
    Freaking awesome. You have perhaps the most perfect body all-around I have seen. That is what I am working out to look like. I posted my pics several months ago...you can look up my name (van damme) to check them out. Nothing like you, though. Your legs are great too. And about being natural...I have a Chinese friend who benched 365 while weighing 165. 100% natural. He was only 5'6", though. When he shredded up, he didn't look natural at all, but was. Its just genetics. I believe you 100%, simply because I've seen other freaky things in BB. Anyway, good luck, and you certainly don't look anywhere near 12% BF!

SeVeNSiNz is offline New Member
    Looking solid bro.. Keep up the good work..

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    you still look like your on juice, i want to see the drug report. then I will believe you.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Nah, why would he lie about something like that... on an anabolics forum?!

I'm curious as to what kind of bread you used on your PB&J. I'm looking for more meal/snack ideas. Also, what kind of snacks do you have? Thanks!

delroid is offline Junior Member
    looking good, you might need a little more work on your traps though

tHe BulK is offline New Member

Talking

if you think your small then i must be doing something wrong... yu have a great size man! keep up the good work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information