gin-n-juice is offline New Member

nipple guy.......can i get a little bit of credit?......look

ok lemme say this 1st.............i know i fucked up on my 1st cycle........didn't take my anti-es and got pretty fat........and theres more ..........but i dont feel like explaining.........these r the b4 and after pics.........after aint great but i c a decent improvement.........the only reason im posting these pics is because when i posted my gyno pics i got flamed really bad.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nipple guy.......can i get a little bit of credit?......look-b4-1.jpg  

1more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nipple guy.......can i get a little bit of credit?......look-b4-2.jpg  

after
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nipple guy.......can i get a little bit of credit?......look-after.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 06-12-2003 at 05:26 AM.

2nd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nipple guy.......can i get a little bit of credit?......look-after2.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 06-12-2003 at 05:26 AM.

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    i think you definitely put on some mass from the Before pictures.. .in fact, at least 20lbs, if not more... the problem is... It's only a matter of time as your base before cycle was probably worse than what a lot of people start off with... but good things will come bro..

Thread Information