Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: 7 years of work without roids

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice job OP, good solid base.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    damn bro you look awesome. when are you starting your first cycle?
    maximilianus likes this.

maximilianus is offline New Member
    Thanks bro, now i am doing my best to build some more upper chest en work on symmetrie.
    and when i think and feel if i d'ont improve anymore i probably wil cycle.

Grymreefer is offline Associate Member
    I hope I look like this one day. Or at least have the same muscle development. You look great. Some people just can't accept that there are humans who take the long and difficult way to the top.
    maximilianus likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Another few years of trenning hard and eating clen , I'll b thur

Shit, I can care less if OP is natty or sauced out of his mind. Achieving this or close to this type of physique is not even achievable by many.

Quote Originally Posted by Grymreefer View Post
    I hope I look like this one day. Or at least have the same muscle development. You look great. Some people just can't accept that there are humans who take the long and difficult way to the top.
    thank you for your opinion. i think it is possible for everyone but some people need to put more work into it than other, it is all about dedication. The first thing one should look at is for nutrition because there it goes wrong with the most. I see with the most people that they do not know what they eat and how much to eat ( daily macros). second, how much should we train ( i train at least every muscle 2 times a week and if i have spere time even 3 times. it is a lifestyle. and if i can help somebody do not hesitate to ask something. greetings

Quote Originally Posted by maximilianus View Post
    thank you for your opinion. i think it is possible for everyone but some people need to put more work into it than other, it is all about dedication. The first thing one should look at is for nutrition because there it goes wrong with the most. I see with the most people that they do not know what they eat and how much to eat ( daily macros). second, how much should we train ( i train at least every muscle 2 times a week and if i have spere time even 3 times. it is a lifestyle. and if i can help somebody do not hesitate to ask something. greetings
    That is where I've seen most of my growth. After I joined and learned the proper way to supplement the body it seems almost redundant how I went about before. I was wondering what was your longest period off from working out during your 7 years? What did you do during the times you were deathly ill with the flu or stomach bug? Did you incorporate a deload program ever so often? Or did you just go balls to the walls all those 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Grymreefer View Post
    That is where I've seen most of my growth. After I joined and learned the proper way to supplement the body it seems almost redundant how I went about before. I was wondering what was your longest period off from working out during your 7 years? What did you do during the times you were deathly ill with the flu or stomach bug? Did you incorporate a deload program ever so often? Or did you just go balls to the walls all those 7 years.
    if I remember correctly is the longest time that I have not trained in a gym 1 week
    and that was during a holliday but then i did all kind of other sports otherwise I do not feel well mentally. even when i have an injury i try to work around it. i have the luck when i'm sick i never loose my appetite but i d'ont train when i am sick because i know i am always dizzy ( tryed in the past training when i was sick) so i just make sure that i have a lot of rest and that i eat my daily nutrition.

Wow 1 week? very impressive. Your dedication definitely shows.
    maximilianus likes this.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    juice no juice i dont give a f this guy look sick. keep doing what you do man.

and canada not liking guns? you should see my place
    maximilianus likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    juice no juice i dont give a f this guy look sick. keep doing what you do man.

and canada not liking guns? you should see my place
    Need them with all the French-Canadians burning your capitol city every year lol. It is one thing to HAVE guns...another thing to not be afraid to use them lol.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Need them with all the French-Canadians burning your capitol city every year lol. It is one thing to HAVE guns...another thing to not be afraid to use them lol.
    i dont own things im afraid of. that just doesnt make sense

ctcrunch is offline New Member
    Looking amazing for a natty.
    maximilianus likes this.

here is an update pic of back: but there is still a lot of place for improvement

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	update.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	154889

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Natural or not, damn nice physique! Good job mate!

I'm not an expert here on much but we are proven over and over on some freaky people doing AMAZING lifts, acrobatics, stamina and so on...
    Small Chinese guys doing insane dead to overhead lifts or black guys with muscles beyond belief.
    So why not!
    The bodyfat is my only concern, pretty much force you to have an all out gym lifestyle and with the majority of people with work, family, economic issues and so on. Keeping that natty would be a pain in the ass...
    It's already a pain in the ass NOT natty... :P
    maximilianus likes this.

it was a pain in the ass but you live with it and you get used to it it's a lifestyle.
    it's the same as you get blisters on your feet from walking to far, after a while you don't feel it anymore

Iceberg is offline Member
    Nice work.

wellshii is offline Member
    Good job.

Blog Entries
    I say you look good man..And i think alot of older people don't realize that with your hormone levels at your age you can consistency stay at a good BF with good amount of muscle combination where as alot of older guys natural test is lower and they look BETTER than you do on cycle but kind of go back to a below yours physique when they're done they don't realize that the in between is keepable from a young man who has his nutrition dialed in and some training experience and know their body...I think your picture should be used as an example of what hard work can achieve when trying to convince some of the younger guys that they can build a good base without the quick fix.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information