alevok Guest

WTF stuck at 210lb with GH!!!!

I have 17 days(totaling 120 days) more with Gh and I am done, I was expecting to gain some size, oh well did not happen that way, instead I burned fat. GH alone did not make wonders for me.
    I will go back to old deca anadrol test cycle to add some size cause I aint happy with my look.
    all critiques welcomed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WTF stuck at 210lb with GH!!!!-new.jpg  
    Last edited by alevok; 06-03-2003 at 11:50 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I guess no one is ever realy satisfied but alevok you look great bro.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah...I'd just HATE to look like that....come on now Alevok, give yourself some props....Although on the serious side, I've been researching HGH alot lately and it seems to be a waste if not taken in conjunction with slin! HGH by itself seems to be mainly an excellent fat loss tool.....How much did you pay for your HGH if you don't mind me asking?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro, no negative critique from me. Damn dude you have the look that I'm trying to reach, that's tight. But as we are all looking for other's opinions I'd say a little trap work might help you out some. By no means am I saying their not there, I just think traps add that thicker look.

Very impressive tappered waist Bro. I kill to have that. What weight range is your goal?

Jugg

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why didnt you stack it!?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Alevok...bro if looked like that I'd be totally disgusted and embarrased! ... Are you kidding me man! Dude you got it, bro! Really, listen to Major, you've put it together and deserve major props for the work you've done. I'm killing myself to get like that and I can't get anywhere close right now. You definately should share, what was your GH cycle like? Break it down, bro...and definately stop putting yourself down! Great Job!

kayshound is offline New Member
    ya the guys are right u do look good. but as i know u feel too lean and small and we bodybuilders hate that look. u expected to look like a beast and u didnt become one....well bro first try gh for 6 month...but that is no excuse.....id say inorder to get tha thick densed fat free beasty size look u must add some insulin and ofcourrrrrrrrrrrrrse the regular combo of tren /eq/prop and so on and on .....

try gh at 4 iu a day for 6 month with the above combo of drugs and u will become the 250 pound beast with the same body fat level u show in this picture. and maybe just maybe even lower bodyfat.

gh is a genetic transformer. it must have the right steroids with it inorder to work properly.

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    should have done a little more research first bro. You would have found out that GH by itself will only help with fat burning and not help you put on great size. Gh need to be stacked with heavy anabolics for max size. Insulin is not a must when on GH but it will help greatly with mass gains. You still look cut in those pictures though so good job to ya.

alevok Guest
    I would like to be around 250lb range so I am thinking of continuing GH with AS/slin and force myself to eat till puke.
    Dont ask me about the price bro it hurts!

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

Thumbs up BIG ALEVOK

HEY BOY, How's our favorite TURK??????

Ya know, GH fascinates me...and I hope to try it someday, but I have always thought of it as something to "tighten" you up, burn fat much more efficiently, etc. For monster growth, I assume you'll need to keep up with your other "hardcore" goodies buddy. And, we all know you lucky Turks have access to all kinds of goodies, right?!

Truth be told my friend....that pic you have posted looks WONDERFUL. Of course, you will be the hit on the beach this summer season---the the hottie ladies will be lusting...the dudes will be all jealous...lol...just as you want it to be! lol...

Your pic looks GREAT man, no doubt...If you want more Monster Size...yea, you'll probably have to add some more goodies...

Thanks for the update...your pics always inspire....Keep us posted.

Scott (In the good ole USA)....

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Which brand of GH have you been doing?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Lookin' great as always. I'll trade you some of my size for some of your height.

alevok Guest
    thanks Scott,
    are u receiving my mails?
    I have been using Norditropin 4ui/d

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    It all looks good except for the undersized traps.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    thats a great photo i see you've made wonderful progress throughout your different posts.I've also seen some of your back photos and your traps are excellent. it looks to me like this is a relaxed photo so i would'nt want to see your traps coming from your ears. great job keep working.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    The ladies love your type of physique bro. Good size, definition and cut to shreds. I know how you feel about wanting to be a monster though. If I can stick with my training and eating as consistently as I have the last 2 years, cycling twice a year for the next 3-5 years, I hope to be getting freaky too. We're all in the same boat.

Bilo is offline New Member
    Bro you're doing great!

kayshound is offline New Member
    can u answer me one question bro???

how the hell do u wanna get freaky with 2 cycles a year....lol

u never go off juice that is first rule for becoming freaky looking. never ever go off juice ...maybe once every year for few weeks. but that is it.

with 2 cycles a year u r playing like the spring break kids...that is not freaky that is bitch tits....

bodybuilders are juice whores...either u take it or leave it.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by kayshound
    can u answer me one question bro???

how the hell do u wanna get freaky with 2 cycles a year....lol

u never go off juice that is first rule for becoming freaky looking. never ever go off juice ...maybe once every year for few weeks. but that is it.

with 2 cycles a year u r playing like the spring break kids...that is not freaky that is bitch tits....

bodybuilders are juice whores...either u take it or leave it.
    I see your point...but how did you know I'm not planning 2 six month cycles per year?

huge12 is offline New Member
    bro ur looking solid as ever. keep it up. i suggest u go back to that deca anadrol and test to get a lil more mass on u but besides that u look damn good. hope to look like u some day. keep it up

"S"
    "S" is offline New Member

BIG ALEVOK

Hey Buddy,

No, I haven't received any emails from you lately....

Drop me an email...keep me updated... [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from ya...

Scott

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    from the pics ive seem it looks like you try to stay to lean when you are bulking... From my understanding Gh alone does little.... Throw some test or slin in there...MY advise would be, eat like its going out of style, dont worry about your abs and juice accordingly.. Not flaming you bro, you look good but you dont look like someone who takes roids to me.. You have more the model look...Go all the way or stick to creatine..
    Last edited by Dan3814; 06-09-2003 at 09:08 AM.

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    `

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    i think you are being too concerned about bodyfat even when you are "bulking".. I dont' really have a place to talk as i look no where near that, but it looks to me like you really should be consuming more calories right now..

PsychoPred is offline New Member
    FKN FCUK lol

I have been looking at ur pics at this forum and I really must say ur body is prolly on of the best bodies I have seen here...

I am jealous

Thread Information