Thread: New users pix

gringob is offline New Member

New users pix

I've been lifting for 6 years. Just started using decadurabolin 200 ml a week for 7 weeks and halfway through used 400 ml once. I definitely had gains in lean muscle during this period. I'm back on it for the 2nd week now after a 7-8 week haitus. here's tha pix. critique away!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New users pix-gb1.jpg  

next

next
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New users pix-gb2.jpg  

anotha

anotha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New users pix-gb3.jpg  

last one fer now

fin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New users pix-gb4.jpg  

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i have to ask.
    just deca ?

yup

yup just deca . from what i've read i should probably mix it up a lil and use a few different things at once. i need to read more and get more advice on the matter cuz i don't want boobs after stopping some of the roids. i've read about anti estrogen compounds but i just need to know that people get consistant results with these cocktails. suggestions?

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    6 years bro?

Stangaholic is offline New Member
    I would have never guessed you had been lifting for 6 years man, goodluck and happy eating/gaining

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    you have a nice frame bro but you could of gained a lot more size. Why 200/wk of Deca ? Was that all you had access to? You should of a tleast used an over the counter Test prohormone or something from a Muscle store. Didn't you read about D-Dick. Keep reading on AR you'll be much more ready for the next time! Good Luck Good Job.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    +too little deca /week should be doubled and stacked. after six years, assuming you have been trying to get bigger, you should have more size. if you dont want more size why the gear

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wow, u need to do some work on ur body. if i met u on the street, i wuldnt think u worked out man. good luck on ur cycle!

tatty is offline Member
    Originally posted by gundam675
    wow, u need to do some work on ur body. if i met u on the street, i wuldnt think u worked out man. good luck on ur cycle!
    I wouldn't go as far as saying he doesn't look like he works out, because he does! But it looks more like you've been training for 2 years rather than 6. And perhaps you jumped the gun a bit on using gear...

But you look good bro, keep at it!

fast is offline Associate Member
    You should check your eating, I mean, how intense has your lifting been over this 6 years?

I would say drop deca and focus on proper eating enough and right

Perhaps you got so much other hobbies as in your profile cycling, soccer etc that is it smart to juice if you can`t devote your time for bodybuilding?

You gotta make some priorities mate, juice isn`t "just another supplement".

No offence bro but think about this, bodybuilding is a sport which definetly takes all of your (spare)time if you want to be big.

more background

haha guess i should have posted more about my background. so first off i didn't realize for the first 2 years that i should have changed my diet completely from what it was. so i guess really the 2 years i've been the most serious with my lifting which meant i've made diet changes (the most drastic over the past 4-5 months and of course i've noticed the most changes during this period too...). additionally when i first started lifting i weighed about 148lbs (yes a tiny little thing :P). so with out the proper diet and starting roids it took me a while to get where i was in january prior to starting roids. i'm definitely going to start reading up more on different stacks and cycles since 200ml of deca is sounding meek now. thanks fer tha input all.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    first thing first i think u mean 200 mg of deca not 200 ml, 200 ml of deca would kill u lol !

Thread Information