unknown $eph is offline New Member

Exclamation n00b pictures. any comments?

hello. i'm new to this board. i've been training since around Nov. of 2002 but i use to lift weights during foot ball season with the team. i've never done a steriod cycle before but was looking to start one. here are my stats:

17 years old:
    18.5" biceps
    49" chest
    216lbs
    11% body fat
    believe it or not, you can see my 4 pak after i'm finish working out.

i'm going to try and drop down to 200lbs w/in the next 2 - 3 weeks using the Atkin's Diet and then put on 30lbs of solid muscle before i turn 19. or try too anyways. anyways, comments welcom, good or bad - just keep it nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-3a.jpg  

pic 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-4a.jpg  

pic 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-7a.jpg  

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    we kinda need a pic without your shirt if you want our real opinions, your stats sound good though, and your arms look nice in the pic. It would be better if we could get a full upper body pic.

pic 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-h.jpg  

lol. not finished uploading pics. sorry

pic # damn i lost count.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-l.jpg  

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Arms look good show some skin!

sorry bout the flab. that will be gone with in the next 3 - 4 weeks. Atkin Diet really does work. LOL

but i've got a 30min ab routine that i do 4x a week. just kinda been slacking off on my diet. mom bought a box of Trix Cereal and i couldn't resist. i know i know, i'm a bad person. LOL

why is it, you can see every detail in my 4 pak when i'm working out? even with the little flab around the lower abs?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-e1.jpg  

i've noticed great improvment on my back within the past 2 mths. keep in mind people, i was 256lbs benching around 200lbs. dropped down to 216lbs since i been working out & dieting and went up to 340lbs on the bench press.

i do around 3 sets of Barbell Shurgs with: 80lbs - 100lbs - 120lbs.

and do heavy bent-over rows to work my back. still isn't as cut up as i'd like but i'll get there eventually.

ack, bad pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-c.jpg  

Stangaholic is offline New Member
    Are you sure your arms are 18.5? They don't look 18+" to me for some reason. Good luck with the dieting

thanks. yea i'm pretty sure they are. i did all my messurements a few days ago. the lighting in that room sucks. i'll try and take a few more pics for you guys either sometime tonite or tomorrow.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Originally posted by unknown $eph
    i've noticed great improvment on my back within the past 2 mths. keep in mind people, i was 256lbs benching around 200lbs. dropped down to 216lbs since i been working out & dieting and went up to 340lbs on the bench press.

i do around 3 sets of Barbell Shurgs with: 80lbs - 100lbs - 120lbs.

and do heavy bent-over rows to work my back. still isn't as cut up as i'd like but i'll get there eventually.

ack, bad pic.
    Lose the love handles and you will really be able to see the improvements to your back.
    Not too mention how much more confident you'll feel with your shirt off.

thanks. yea - i'm working on it bro. i eat only around 6 - 8g of carbs a day and keep my Protein intake around 300g per day. i'm going to start doing my cardio again on Monday. its been raining here like crazy. maybe 2 or 3miles a day. 3 days a week. i'm going to drop down to about 200lbs.

i've also decided i'm going to start my 1st steriod cycle sometime in July. i'm going to do research rite now. it will look something like this:

Deca + Clomid bout 6 weeks
    Winstrol Tabs bout 4 weeks
    Anadur + Clomid bout 8 weeks

this cycle will probley change cuz i'm new with this steriod thing and not very good at coming up with cycles. but all 3 of those steriods have 4 * keep gains and only 1 * side effects.

alright. i just took some more pics. i'm sorry that these pics suck but i had to take them by myself with a home video camera so i apologize. i'll try to keep pics updated weekly to show any progress. that is, if you people can stand looking at my ugly ass. LOL

some stomach deffition:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-x.jpg  

another shot of stomach *cough* :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-xx.jpg  

left bicep + football trophey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-x3.jpg  

left trap: kinda... sorry about the glare
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-x6.jpg  

i was tring to show some traps but the glare from the f*cking lite messed up the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n00b pictures.  any comments?-xx1.jpg  

nynsb is offline Banned
    I don't see any stomach definition.
    But your upper body is in great shape with tremendous size and muscle.
    focus on your diet and add some cardio and I am sure you will be seeing some definition and some abs.
    That means no beer and pizza!!!!

speese is offline Junior Member
    i think your going to get some very harsh criticisms on the future cycle you have listed. it's a little "off". let the flaming begin. to save you some time, first you get some name calling, then something about doing research, then a comment on how you shouldn't do it at all b/c of your age and experience, then something on the substances used and how you'd be doing them wrong. i'm not trying to flame, just readying you for what's to come. but don't let anyone discourage you too much. keep lifting hard and eating right and you'll be fine.

thanks for the comments peeps. also, does anyone have any tips on how to chizzle out my abs? i'm eating a low carb diet rite now. about 8 - 10g per day. i'm keeping my Protein intake to around 300g per day. basic meal looks like this:

4 strips of skinless / boneless chicken = 22g of protein
    2 salsbury stakes = 36g of protein
    1 diet coke
    1 boild egg = 6g of protein

i'll get around 50 - 60g of protein per meal and i'll eat about 5 or 6 meals a day. i'll try and up my Protein intake to around 400g per day when i'm able to afford supplements.

i guess i'm going to start doing my cardio again if it isn't raining on Monday. 3miles a day - 4 days a week. does that sound good?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You're a football player yet you are only taking in 8-10 g of carbs a day ?? How do you even function ??

Salsbury steaks - what is that, hamburger meat with gravy poured on top isn't it ?? Ugh.

I'd say you need to revamp your diet if you're looking to shed some pounds.

As for your cardio, think not in terms of distance, but duration with your heart rate at a certain level. Get your heart in it's THR (220 - age). I forget what it is, 60 % for fat burning, 80 % for cardio ?? That sound right fellas ?

i don't know how to calculate that 60% stuff. if you'd be so kind to explain it step-by-step i'll try.

nah, i'm not a football player. not anymore anyways - graduated high school April 19th. i'm currently on my own version of the Atkin's Diet. it seems to be working cuz i dropped down to 216lbs from 230lbs in a matter of weeks. anyways, you have to keep your carbs low & protein & fats high. i'll continue this diet until i drop down to 200 - 205lbs. then i'll start my bulking diet.

btw, i have shin spint in my rite leg so its hard to run after a few laps around the track. i'd get a tredmil but i don't have $2,000.00 to get one.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by nynsb

Lose the love handles and you will really be able to see the improvements to your back.
    Not too mention how much more confident you'll feel with your shirt off.
    nynsb, you call that constructive criticism? You're an asshole. Every comment I have ever read from you has been negative or a bitchy comment about someone's body fat. You sound like a bitter woman.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Originally posted by unknown $eph
    i don't know how to calculate that 60% stuff. if you'd be so kind to explain it step-by-step i'll try.

nah, i'm not a football player. not anymore anyways - graduated high school April 19th. i'm currently on my own version of the Atkin's Diet. it seems to be working cuz i dropped down to 216lbs from 230lbs in a matter of weeks. anyways, you have to keep your carbs low & <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> & fats high. i'll continue this diet until i drop down to 200 - 205lbs. then i'll start my bulking diet.

btw, i have shin spint in my rite leg so its hard to run after a few laps around the track. i'd get a tredmil but i don't have $2,000.00 to get one.
    Be careful with your weightloss. You have some good quality muscle. You want to lose fat not muscle so keep tabs on yourself.
    Atkins tends to help people lose weight but often people are losing more muscle than fat and that is not good nor healthy.
    Plus if you lose muscle then when you bulk you will gain more fat than muscle.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    nynsb is so right, be careful with the weight loss, i was think exactly the same thing !

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    so your around 200 lbs right? you need to cycle your carbs. not just drop them. thats where you lose muscle. in a week have 4 light carbs/2 med carbs and 1 heavy carb. light carb 100-150, med 200-250, heavy 300-350.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E

nynsb, you call that constructive criticism? You're an asshole. Every comment I have ever read from you has been negative or a bitchy comment about someone's body fat. You sound like a bitter woman.

who am i????? you need abs, lose the love handles and chizzle up that stomach... all i've ever heard from that guy

seriously nynsb, give that shit a rest

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Those arms dont look 18.5 inches to me...neways, I think your still alittle young to start a cycle but enjoy the forums bro.

thanks peeps. i know they don't look 18.5" but i'll be more then happy to snap a pic of me messuring if you guys want? lol

pics do not do me justice.... i'm nicely built in person. thanks for all the comments. i'll keep pics posted. starting my new Routine tomorrow. check the Work Out forum for the plan.

slowmo21 is offline New Member
    Now, I'm not flaming you but your arms are more like 16" than 18 1/2".

nynsb is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Carlos_E

My comments are both constructive and productive.
    This guys has great potential and some awesome muscle but if he doesn't take care of developing his abs and losing BF then he will never truly be able to appreciate his body.
    Ask any woman who is in shape and beautiful where their eye's physically go to first on a male.
    They will start always with comments about eyes, strong arms and chest but eventually they will focus on the gut. they may think that the love handles are cute but watch their response to a guy with a six-pack. What do you think they would rather grab hold of???
    Don't kid yourself!!! Lovehandles are not what they love!!!
    Unknown due yourself a favor and work the gut to match the upper body.
    You have incredible muscle potential.!!!

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    whats up bro, i talk to this dude personally online, from what i see u got good arms and shoulders, what u need to do it bump ur chest up,,,,hit mad incline presses...nothin better for chest, as for abs i dunno what to tell u...those come with diet, but dont worry u are young just keep trainin, read up on the board and u will learn...keep it up ur doin good, talk to someone who knows somethin...hit me up and ill hook u up wit a good diet, and some goodworkout to go by...as for workin out at home...get a membership at a gym, i find u can only go so far at home and things can get repetitive...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Two things

1) DON'T even think about AAS at your age!!! Not only will it possibly shut down growth plates or cause some other irreversible physical damage, but you have enought natural test flowing through your body that you don't need a synthetic version as well.

2) On top of that you have only been training for 7 months! That is not even close to realizing your natural potential. Be smart and be mature....read as much as you can and wait for 4-5 years before you take that plunge.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by nynsb
    My comments are both constructive and productive.
    This guys has great potential and some awesome muscle but if he doesn't take care of developing his abs and losing BF then he will never truly be able to appreciate his body.
    Ask any woman who is in shape and beautiful where their eye's physically go to first on a male.
    They will start always with comments about eyes, strong arms and chest but eventually they will focus on the gut. they may think that the love handles are cute but watch their response to a guy with a six-pack. What do you think they would rather grab hold of???
    Don't kid yourself!!! Lovehandles are not what they love!!!
    Unknown due yourself a favor and work the gut to match the upper body.
    You have incredible muscle potential.!!!
    nynsb, not only do you have zero credibility, but you are an incredibly shallow person. Are you of the opinion that we all work out for the approval of woman? You have to have a pretty low self worth if your sole purpose of lifting is for people to notice and comment. So do EVERYBODY a favor and shut up about everybody elses "beer bellies" or "guts"!! Like I said earlier, for some reason you're obsessed with ultra low BF and ripped abs but the reality is not everybody bases their progress, or success on whether or not you can see abdominal muscles. You automatically assume that every single person here trains specifically to get laid and that evry woman out there only likes abs. My problem with you is that if you even bothered to post accurate advice in other forums, thus demonstrating that you are knowledgable and have worthwhile advice to offer, then maybe people would be inclined to listen to your advice. As it stands, you're still just a big mouth with sweet fuck all to back up your posts.

Thread Information