withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member

natural bulking progress

I've been eating 3 steaks a day and no carbs after about 630, with 2 meals at work being a mixture of tuna,chicken and rice

diet goes something like this

7am 6 eggs, oatmeal or rice OR steak
    9am protein drink
    1030 am chicken, rice, and tuna mixed
    12 protein drink
    130pm chicken rice and tuna mixed
    3 protein drink
    430 steak, wheat bread or rice
    7 steak, wheat bread or rice
    9 protein drink

i eat every meal with milk and eat till I'm stuffed then drink my milk

so far i've gained about 10 pounds since the middle of may

I'm a little under 220 now

before, sorry for the bad pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natural bulking progress-noflex.jpg  

new
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natural bulking progress-mvc-658f.jpg  

old leg

here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natural bulking progress-mvc-661f.jpg  

old leg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natural bulking progress-quad.jpg  

new leg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails natural bulking progress-mvc-662f.jpg  

chest was my poorest body part but i think i've brought it up a little bit

im using dumbells now at 105 x 8, 110 x 4, warming up before that
    incline 90 x 8, 95 x 4, warming up before that
    cable crosses starting at the bottom

peace

ossparts is offline Junior Member
    220? how tall are you bro

6'2"

arms 17
    quads 26.5
    chest 45
    waist 32 pants

BearMoose400 is offline New Member

hmmm

you don't look near 220 pounds to me.... maybe 200.... I am not callin you a liar i just don't see where the size is... your legs are decent but you have no chest or arms.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Heh, i was thinking the same thing as bear. Don't flame back though, take it as constructive criticism, and use it to motivate your workouts.

As far as your diet goes.

For meal 1, if you're bulking then u definitely need some complex carbs in there. I would make sure you get at least 40g of protein in solid food, and then possibly add a protein shake(cuz u just woke up) and then drink your milk

It definitely seems like you have way too many meals that are just protein shakes. Its not good to be so dependent on supps, they can't replace real food. You're also bulking, so i would make sure you have complex carbs at every meal, except for last meal possibly.

I know alot of guys don't see the point in veggies, but i feel they have made a big difference, so if you can fit a couple peices of veggies at a meal or 2, i think that would help.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i bet u get fuc***** sick of those protein shakes!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I actually like his nutritional layout. I would suggest a few things

1. add oatmeal into the mix. Oats are good carbs with a good amount of fiber as well
    2. add veggies to the meals with protein drinks. I would add 1/2 to 1 cup of green veggies for every one of those meals
    3. lastly and most important, for your post workout protein drink add 2 scoops of cell tech or something similiar that is high in dextrose to give you that post workout coctail that is all so important.

Your diet combined with the three suggestions I gave will fucking put mass on bro. You just have to be consistant, dont miss meals, dont cheat, and fucking train your ass off. Adding that post workout coctail could mean the difference in 5 pounds in a months time bro so be careful

guys... constructive criticism is not telling me i don't know my own weight

it may look to you that i don't weigh 217 but i am pretty sure that i can read a scale. the truth is you have no idea what i weigh so comments like i don't think you weigh 220 just make you look really stupid.

i put the pics up to comment on MY progress, not to say i have none of this or none of that

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    the truth is, bro... people who train hard enough usually know a couple of people who are in the 210-220lb range at your height, and in all honesty, I have to say you do not look 220 to me.. However, you may hold weight differently, in which case you should continue bulking until you reach approximately 240lbs before you cut back down again to a lean 225 or so..

I think 400g protein is good for you, spread over 6-7 small meals.. that's what I do for me..

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    imo i would say at 6'2 he would be about195-200 but then again i have some half ass pics to go by some guys are natually heavy in the scale dept even though they don't look it, I mean your looking good and lean but if you went on a serious bulking cycle you could be up to 250, you have to fill out your muscles, not that your not 220 but when your tall you have to be massive to look big, but down to business you look like a classic ecto with some predisposition for holding fat in your lower back and love handles, this being so I would east just about every two hour screw what people say drink loads of milk eat tons of carbs and a lot of red meat, this isnt broken down to a science, just eating a ton of food, I mean don't go out to the twinke factory but don't worry so much about that fats that come along with the meat or the carbs that come from bread or milk, just try to limit the sugar ( yes yes i know milk have 12 grams of sugar) other than milk just limit the sugar and eat like an animal

Thread Information