Thread: beginner

xlmuscle is offline New Member

beginner

hi everyone im very new to bodybuilding and AS.I want to get huge to impress my girlfriend. Please critique my picture,thanks

im short 5'5
    weight 154lbs
    bodyfat 10-12%

training history : 3 months
    4th week on first Sust cycle 250mg/wk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beginner-rc.jpg  

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    I rarely post in this forum but this thread caught my attention.

a) Lifting to impress a g/f shouldn't be your sole motivation for working out.

b) Three months workout experience and you are already on AAS?

c) Your "cycle" seems well...not to be a great choice in my opinion.

I say these above things because it seems like you are on a path down the wrong direction, and I would like to try to help you obtain your goals a better way. No offense, but your "cycle" will do nothing more then shut down your natural test levels. Regardless, I am not an expert in AAS, and I will stop discussing that, however, I wish you would reconsider your decision. Lift hard, and good luck.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    agreed !
    Last edited by gundam675; 06-18-2003 at 07:13 AM.

i agree with the doc, u havent been lifting long enough to do AAS.

1. did ur gf tell u to get big and sexy ? lol !

2. 3 months is too short, u need to train naturally for a two years or so.

3. 250mg/w of sus (especially sus becuz of the short acting prop ester) will do very little for u. u need a min of 500 mg/ew to see any measurable results IMHO.

4. if u wanted to impress ur girl u shoulda cut up imho ! thats what girls seem to like, girls are turned off by big bulky guys , are they lol ?

anyways hope you can reconsider, ur 4 weeks in so might as well keep going, if u can throw in another 250 mg os sus to make 500 /ew, 3x injections

lastly, u prolyl want to know why we told u 3 months was not enough, becuz....u will not look too good once ur done, u will fill out more than u actually bulk up. and it wil lshut down ur natural test before u even plateau, so now u will plateau at some gay poundage and will have to cycle again to lift heavier..... hope this helps

BEST OF LUCK !

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    1st bro to pick up weights doesn't mean to pick up a needle! I didn't get one with my gym membership and I don't think you got one with yours.
    I don't mean to Burn you bro, but if you've worked out for 3 months and been on cycle for 1 month, that's and equation that doesn't workout bro!

Don't workout for your girl, workout for yourself! Killit because you have a goal, not aneed for a piece of ass. Sorry, but it's true!
    I suggest that you start doing some research on what to do after you're done with this "cycle" you're doing...I would also suggest that you start recovering save the gear and work on a base instead of basing off of gear!

Good Luck!
    SID

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    You just started AS....you have 3 months experience in the gym lifting, your cycle sucks, your motivation is kind of... silly, and you already got busted at the border. Maybe these are signs you should have waited bro, really. The big question I'm wondering....How old are you???

You ARE in the right place for guidance, I give you that. And you have a good base to pack on some mass. I would finish the sust, start researching all aspects of bodybuilding...training, diet, required rest, supplements, AS, etc....and hold off on the juice for a few years while you keep learning and lift naturally.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't even finish the sust. At 250mg's a week he is barely going back up to his natural test levels. He is definitely shutting down his natural test running the funky esterific sust. Seriously, i'd stop doing the gear, start post cycle recovery, grab a great mass diet, grab some creatine, glutamine, BCAA's and a good protein powder. With all of that you can probably gain around 10-15lbs of lean body mass within your first 8-12 months training hard.

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    advice is good, but asking this guy to stop now is like telling the rest of yall to stop eatting.. somehow I don't think he's gonna quit in the middle of this, lol...

That being said, I see this as pure sadness that someone with barely 3 months of lifting experience has already hopped onto the roid wagon. It's kinda like building the top floor of the hotel before the foundation is laid... He's on shaky grounds now, and always will be..

and that girlfriend comment... oh goodness....

lmfao, ur girl helped u buy AAS, wtf, does she want u to be like jay cutler or markus ruhl ! lol ?

like i know some girls help their bf's out and stuff, but tell us why u want to impress her so much. well guys dont complain, im sure we all have our reasons, i started out tryin to impress them, then i became obessed with bb and started to compete. after a few gf's i said they dont really care about muscle, (well it helps a bit), but the point is i didnt juice for the ladies, i jucied so i can be in the light - middle heavyweight division in my next competition ! once again, good luck !

btw,

well, i know one guy who starting juicing the day he started working out, actually, he was motivated to workout becuz he had juice. put it this way at age 17 he didnt have a gf, and at age 22 he still hasnt kissed a girl, he looks so bad its not even funny.

This is a whole other thread!
    Why and when did you start working out!???
    I was in 5th grade when I started, I pressed into it by my dad and if xl's idea had held true then I'd have been a freak by the age of 12! WTF is that!

I'm 33 zero cycles but tons of research....and trust me I had it thrown at me when I was in high school! When I was training with my specwar bro's it was everywhere! but you know what took me to want to take them? the fact that I finally understood them! KNOWLEDGE! If my girl said I want you to take them for me, I'd have something for her and it wouldn't be AS!

This is the problem today, and I read an article by one of the ifbb guys from MD Bob Chick I think it was and he's right "there's so many drugs around these days that kids don't think twice about what going on or what's going into there bodies" How true is that! This kid thinks that runing sust 250 is the answer to his problems! No it's not! and by the looks of the picture the kid has a good base too and with a good diet and a couple years hitting the iron he'd be in in unreal shape! but now he's thrown all that away and now is setting himself back...does he know about Clomid? Novaldex? Arimidex ? HCG ? Proviron ? what if he grows boobies? his girl will be real impressed now that he has bigger tits than her!
    Gear is nothing to jump into! Anyone with a freaking head on there GD shoulders would tell you that! "I've lifted for a week with no results so I'm taking a-bombs/sus500/deca /winstrol tabs at the end....oh what are these Anti-E things? ARe they like terrorists? I know there's anti-americans but E? Is that Europe?" WTF!

fast is offline Associate Member
    This is so silly, this has to be a joke..

"impress my girlfriend" hahaha, no offence pal but that is so silly..

and what, you got 3 months training experience and you start sustanon , I think you don`t know anything about protein/carbohydrates yet?

Well tho everyone has to be guided, this is the place
    so welcome bro, but this still makes me smile

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    hey hey, maybe yall shouldn't be so harsh about laughing at the fact he started because of a girl. hell, so did i. my gf broke up with me, i was depressed for like 2 months, got into bodybuilding as a means to "get back at her". after a few months, i was outta the depression and feeling great. now, over a year later, i realized that this is something i'm prolly going to be doing for the rest of my life because i like it! and it all started for the wrong reason...a girl...=)

but jumping into AS almost at the same time as starting to workout is a huge mistake as i've learned from surfing this board for a long time. hit your potential and use AS as a tool to push you past your limits.

see, you guys have taught me well...=P

-- C

P.S. yeah, that cycle blows...=)

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    well his gf is really gonna love him when his libido deminishes from shutting down his test for shootin juice way to soon, 3 months isnt even long enough to begin understanding aas. I think most of you would agree, ive been training since 99 consistantly and using aas since 2001 and I have been studying this stuff everyday and I still learn more and more everyday......bad mistake man, get off the juice, its going to take you longer to build a good base now than it would have if you would of just trained naturally. I bet your just following some newbie meathead friends, and they should be shunned for haveing sold you gear....typical drug dealer...not typical body builder....

fast is offline Associate Member
    Think about this, there is a guy a and guy b

guy a starts using juice when he begins his training and gains incredible 25kg in 4 years

guy b starts without roids and juices when he has trained 4 years and has gained ~15kg naturally

Which one of them got more solid mass?

sorry for bad english :/

(all characters are fictional (tm) )

Guy C? I suck at tests and answer every answer C because C is the most common answer on tests! .... B ....
    Seriously though, you know naturally you can gain a SOLID base and easily gain 30 lbs in a year or so just with diet and solid training! You don't need AS for that! God it pisses me off!
    "Hmmmm.... I can look like that all i have to do is a cycle!" That is a stupid thought process and that is the reason why gear gets a bad name because Joey DumbFk thinks to get in a magazine all you have to do is Test! BS! Work your ass off and earn it! Nothings given to you bro!
    SID

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I agree with the bros... Lifting has to be something you do for yourself... I do it to keep me focused and for me it helps me deal with everyday stress... Attaining goals I set keep me in a positive state of mind...

OK enough of my rant... You have one hell of a solid frame and base to work with... You will probably blow up on a cycle...

For only 3 months in the gym you look damn good... must have some good ass genes from your dad...

Usually I'd tell someone to wait with only 3 months under his belt, but IMO you look ready so if that's what you want to do go for it...

mammoth is offline Member
    I call bullshit on this one. I have NEVER seen anyone look like this guy does in only three months. I don't care if he is on gear or not. I would almost bet that this is just 'domestic' coming back for more.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    "I call bullshit on this one. I have NEVER seen anyone look like this guy does in only three months. I don't care if he is on gear or not. I would almost bet that this is just 'domestic' coming back for more."

Ditto...just what I was thinking...lol

D

Thread Information