georgie24 is offline Member

******farmer******

*the crowd cheers*

we want pics, we want pics, we want pics....

*still roaring*

farmer, farmer.....

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah man, lets see the transformation, i was just thinking about u the other day !

he prolly got all shredded and went out and got a nice piece of ass and left us in here wondering !

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    yeah man, lets see the transformation, i was just thinking about u the other day !

he prolly got all shredded and went out and got a nice piece of ass and left us in here wondering !

Damn bro, I was just about to lay it down on this hot latin chick when she saw me checking my messages on the internet. She called me a nerd and threw her thong at me and left...damn AR!! I knew it would be the death of me one day..

I've been overwhelmed with shit lately..I'll just give a quick example of how my life has been going..

I recently purchased a '97 M3, got it and it needed some O2 sensors put in and a thermostat blah blah...took it to the auto shop and had it done..(mind you this whole time I am still waiting on papers needed to register the vehicle) I buy a trip permit because I am too anxious and its been sittin in my garage for a 2 weeks!...I take it down to the local race track to watch some late night drags with my friends..I am coming home and coming off the on ramp I pull into Taco Bell (I know shame on me) and I see smoke coming from the engine..Im thinking oh shit..luckily it was steam because I could smell the coolant..anyhow I drive it home and barely make it before overheating..next morning I find the supply line from my radiator to the engine fell off! the dumbasses didn't even tighten the clamp. So I fix that and refill the radiator and take it for a spin..and it overheats! WTF?!? Well to make a long story somewhat shorter..The fan shroud hand't been put back correctly and the engine fan and caught it and busted off 6 of 11 blades and sent 2 of them damn blades through my radiator...blah blah blah MECHANIC

I'm gonna snap some shots this week outside because its nice and the lighting is better

Later

Peace

Farmer

georgie24 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    Damn bro, I was just about to lay it down on this hot latin chick when she saw me checking my messages on the internet. She called me a nerd and threw her thong at me and left...damn AR!! I knew it would be the death of me one day..

I've been overwhelmed with shit lately..I'll just give a quick example of how my life has been going..

I recently purchased a '97 M3, got it and it needed some O2 sensors put in and a thermostat blah blah...took it to the auto shop and had it done..(mind you this whole time I am still waiting on papers needed to register the vehicle) I buy a trip permit because I am too anxious and its been sittin in my garage for a 2 weeks!...I take it down to the local race track to watch some late night drags with my friends..I am coming home and coming off the on ramp I pull into Taco Bell (I know shame on me) and I see smoke coming from the engine..Im thinking oh shit..luckily it was steam because I could smell the coolant..anyhow I drive it home and barely make it before overheating..next morning I find the supply line from my radiator to the engine fell off! the dumbasses didn't even tighten the clamp. So I fix that and refill the radiator and take it for a spin..and it overheats! WTF?!? Well to make a long story somewhat shorter..The fan shroud hand't been put back correctly and the engine fan and caught it and busted off 6 of 11 blades and sent 2 of them damn blades through my radiator...blah blah blah MECHANIC

I'm gonna snap some shots this week outside because its nice and the lighting is better

Later

Peace

Farmer

c'mon stop teasing us

Thread Information